rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 339 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 839 1339 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 37344
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #32274

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by MountainLover  [View Original Post]
    I have some available time this week to see someone (or two, or three.). Liking larger natural breasts, this post from Kat caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/543350335346 , although I am not sure if I have ever seen her reviewed previously. Has anyone visited her? She seems full figured, but she is cute nonetheless and the breasts seem like I would have a lot of fun.

    Anyone have a UTR with larger naturals that you might want share; FS is secondary to getting time to nurse and fondle. A well done HJ or BBBJ is more than enough combined with the ability to play a bit.

    Thank you in advance!
    Seen her around 2 years ago. Was a bit of an airhead but sweet and I had a lot of fun with her body. Could be a different experience now though.

  2. #32273

    Time to Play. Ever seen Kat?

    I have some available time this week to see someone (or two, or three.). Liking larger natural breasts, this post from Kat caught my eye: https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/543350335346 , although I am not sure if I have ever seen her reviewed previously. Has anyone visited her? She seems full figured, but she is cute nonetheless and the breasts seem like I would have a lot of fun.

    Anyone have a UTR with larger naturals that you might want share; FS is secondary to getting time to nurse and fondle. A well done HJ or BBBJ is more than enough combined with the ability to play a bit.

    Thank you in advance!

  3. #32272

    Sachi GFE Asianclub

    My first experience with this group was with Aiko and she was amazing I wish I would have seen her one more time before she left but alas that's part of the game when there's a rotation.

    That being said I figured I would try out Sachi since nobody had anything to report yet her pictures are very accurate obviously there is a face filter in the photos that were she has a thinner chin that's just a normal Asian filter however towards the last photo you see a normal photo that is what she looks like and she is very young meaning under 25 she says she's 22. She has a banging body however she is very different for those who have experienced Aiko. She is very timid and not very sensual in the whole DFK or LFK areas. She might be more of a submissive however she just seems very timid. You will have to tell her what you want and how you want it done in order to achieve your best experience with her. However if you want a young 22-year-old Japanese woman then this is your ticket just keep those things in mind. Extra services are on the table if you want them as previously stated by others however with her lack of experience and enthusiasm it may not be worth it as much.

    I didn't go to a hotel this time around they sent me to an apartment off of Staples Mill where all of them are living currently I don't know if this is going to become the standard but it's a pretty safe and nice location.

  4. #32271

    Henrico

    Quote Originally Posted by Himeros32  [View Original Post]
    Apologies for the ignorance, I drive into Richmond from the north in the middle of nowhere. What is wrong with Henrico?
    Whole lot of LEO activity in the hotels up there so just be cautious.

  5. #32270

    Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me to re-schedule and offer discount. Can confirm: Photos are 100% accurate. She's 50 (attractive but not a knockout. Dental work needed. Quite possibly a 9 in her younger days) but the body is as shown in the photos. Zero exaggeration in those photos. If you like DDD boobs that are real (or at least they seemed real. I couldn't feel any implant at all and they hang just right / natural) / totally flat stomach with perfect ratio hips to waist to thigh ratio, and a 100% perfect shaped and sized ass? She is for you. Either she works out daily or her natural genetics are perfect. I have never in my life seen any woman who is 50 who has a body like hers. Body reminds me a bit of Suzee at her prime, but with much much better boobs and flatter stomach.

    Service however, gets a failing grade. Possibly worse service I've had in the years I've been on here. Rushes, not into it at all, etc. Imagine service of say, Smoke or Crimson. Now imagine a complete 180 of those service levels. That's Blaze.
    Tits are amazing but they are fake. She told me they were. Got them done in New Orleans. Service for me wasn't as bad but was a little rushed.

  6. #32269

    Forgot to add

    Search STG for "Blaze" and you will find her ad / contact info.

  7. #32268

    Blaze

    She reached out to me to re-schedule and offer discount. Can confirm: Photos are 100% accurate. She's 50 (attractive but not a knockout. Dental work needed. Quite possibly a 9 in her younger days) but the body is as shown in the photos. Zero exaggeration in those photos. If you like DDD boobs that are real (or at least they seemed real. I couldn't feel any implant at all and they hang just right / natural) / totally flat stomach with perfect ratio hips to waist to thigh ratio, and a 100% perfect shaped and sized ass? She is for you. Either she works out daily or her natural genetics are perfect. I have never in my life seen any woman who is 50 who has a body like hers. Body reminds me a bit of Suzee at her prime, but with much much better boobs and flatter stomach.

    Service however, gets a failing grade. Possibly worse service I've had in the years I've been on here. Rushes, not into it at all, etc. Imagine service of say, Smoke or Crimson. Now imagine a complete 180 of those service levels. That's Blaze.

  8. #32267
    Quote Originally Posted by Waalken  [View Original Post]
    Quick question, they location is in Henrico, and that's not a deal breaker for folks?
    Apologies for the ignorance, I drive into Richmond from the north in the middle of nowhere. What is wrong with Henrico?

  9. #32266
    Quote Originally Posted by Waalken  [View Original Post]
    Quick question, they location is in Henrico, and that's not a deal breaker for folks?
    It is for me.

  10. #32265
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570  [View Original Post]
    I read a review that I should've listened to. A couple mongers posted she was nice but one mentioned she doesn't act like she's into. I should've waited for xixi to be available because everyone was raving about her. Momo wasn't even a good 3rd street option. Ugly teeth, bad breath with the mouthwash and her scooter smelled. I will try xixi or Sachi next. Setup easy and locations chill.
    Yeah Xixi was nice and fun to be around. I ended up dropping her off at the store to grab some food.

  11. #32264

    Momo asiangfe

    I read a review that I should've listened to. A couple mongers posted she was nice but one mentioned she doesn't act like she's into. I should've waited for xixi to be available because everyone was raving about her. Momo wasn't even a good 3rd street option. Ugly teeth, bad breath with the mouthwash and her scooter smelled. I will try xixi or Sachi next. Setup easy and locations chill.

  12. #32263

    Mya

    Hey just wanted to let why'all know that Mya Meia is back. If you want to know more about her, just search for "Mya Meia" in the forums. She does have new digits so just hmu if your looking for that. Stay safe.

  13. #32262

    Asiangfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph44  [View Original Post]
    They have new lineups, has anyone tried Sachi?

    https://asiangfeclub.com/
    Quick question, they location is in Henrico, and that's not a deal breaker for folks?

  14. #32261

    Lilah

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had another nice session with her. She's a thick girl and so accommodating. I went for anal this time. She's got a tight little asshole. Pulled out after nutting with a nice shit noodle on my dick LOL. Got to love that. I know she's looking to pay rent, so hit her up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/107836732219
    I had the same thing happened with me but I got interrupted by nugget before I finished and was so grossed out especially by the smell and situation I never went back. I don't understand offering that service but don't clean that thang out before hand.

  15. #32260

    Lilah

    Had another nice session with her. She's a thick girl and so accommodating. I went for anal this time. She's got a tight little asshole. Pulled out after nutting with a nice shit noodle on my dick LOL. Got to love that. I know she's looking to pay rent, so hit her up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...a/107836732219

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape