Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 8727
-
06-24-24 22:03 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 42Mandi
Has she been reviewed before? Can't seem to find anything.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...a/305483133934
-
06-22-24 11:54 #7226Regular Member

Posts: 11Heather is one of my all time faves. Super sensual, great BBJ, juicy and smells great. More attractive in person. Treat her well!
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 16:18 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 525#3 Elaina. Her number is out of service. Heard she had a slip which is when she posted but is now back on the wagon.
Originally Posted by MrBig2016
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-24 09:46 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 1533Sara
Her ads are down from what I see. Pics are filtered or dated at best. Looked 40's, MILF, spinner. She's GFE, BBBJ, multi positions, BBFS avail. She gets really into the BJ. She was a bit twitchy so likely demons especially for the sketchy lily pond area she was at.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
Here’s an ad from early May with a diff number. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7/374941705994
-
06-20-24 07:41 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 329Saw her, she did an outcall was reasonable $ wise. BBJ only, it was fine. Nothing to write home about. Who is the sarah chick you're referencing? I'm looking for some 2 girl fun.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 18:37 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 446Willing and able, but plays the deposit games. Blocked and delete.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
06-19-24 09:00 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 693Tried texting her once a couple of weeks ago when she was in Norwalk. She sent one text back a half-day later, but then crickets.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 06:20 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 312Rocky Hill Slim and Sexy
Anybody ever see this one? She's apparently in Rocky Hill which is a bit of a hike for me but if there's a fellow hobbyist on here who confirms she looks like those pics. Then I may go for that hike.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...4/426800224536
-
06-18-24 21:22 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 312Too bad
Well that sucks. Thank goodness for this guide. Being in this hobby for a long time I'd be shocked if she pulls that shit every single time but it's simply not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 19:50 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 1533New Girl in Town. No name
Anyone see this girl yet? I haven't found any reviews since my previous post. Number doesn't come back for anything. She seems to operate between Milford and Stamford. No name in ad and no name provided when asked.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fairf...-/601608439619
475-XXX-0120.
-
06-18-24 19:11 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 1533Baddie aka Stephanie (Supposed thief)
Go about 4 pages back to post #7145 had a report as well as quotes from others stating she is a thief. Post 7145 quotes a link that is still up and matches the pics in your link. Samples are attached. Phone matches cashapp. Shes got a nice rap sheet. Assault, Escape, Larceny, CC fraud to name a handful of the convicted charges.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
203-XXX-5272
Please always add pics to posts as links can go dead making the post lose value.
-
06-18-24 10:03 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 312Bubble butt
Anybody ever have the opportunity to take this trip? I always see her post of STG but I'm constantly zipping right past, but the other day I clicked on it and realized she's got an amazing little bubble butt. I know pics can be deceiving but she appears to be clean and looks healthy. I was hoping someone on here could verify that she's a green light. I did attempt to find her on here by myself but as I can tell she doesn't put a name in her post. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...t/468852222923
-
06-17-24 19:42 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 380I've seen her a few times in person, but never for a date. She used to live in Ansonia, but hosts out of New Haven now. I did try meeting up with her twice, both times saying she's available and then silence.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 12:22 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 1533Camille Blackwood
Anyone seen this girl? I was hanging out with Sarah when this girl appeared with a black girl, Nikki. Camille looks better in person. With Bat tatts on the right side of her neck. Number in ad is Nikki's that she had been sharing her. Nikki looks decent, but Camille seems to be MIA. No new digits known. Link provided is from her most recent ad from Saturday. Nikki and her posted in the wrong section. Smh. And as said, Canille is no longer using that number.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...5/383057302607
-
06-16-24 21:12 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 78Elaina
Please post if you hear back. I texted her and no response so far.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
I saw her a few times during covid in Manchester I think. I am on prep now and am thinking of giving her open menu a try. If anyone has experience with that feel free to pm me if you would prefer to not post publicly.











Reply With Quote




