Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 6947
-
06-28-24 16:02 #6182Senior Member

Posts: 734Meghan
What's a rinser? We texted back and forth a few times but never got into any specifics about meeting up. On closer look, I don't think she is all that attractive (but I'm super picky).
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-24 15:58 #6181Senior Member

Posts: 206What's app and telegram
What is up with everyone asking for WhatsApp and telegram? Is this new kind of scam?
-
06-16-24 15:50 #6180Senior Member

Posts: 30HumbleDancer
Any info on HumbleDancer? https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...MdgWkJKeNjk81P.
-
06-16-24 07:44 #6179Senior Member

Posts: 324Meghan from Secret Benefits
Has anyone had any dealings with Meghan from Secret Benefits? During our communications, I get the impression she's a rinser.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/profile/59cbb966b33ad385
-
06-15-24 22:13 #6178Senior Member

Posts: 52
-
06-15-24 22:10 #6177Senior Member

Posts: 52Molly
Gents. Be aware of this one. I will post a link in a bit. Has a sob story and wants money in advance.
-
06-13-24 20:40 #6176Senior Member

Posts: 490I saw her a few months back when she popped back on the scene but it was just a one time deal for me. She wanted to meet again but I made up. Some excuse not to. She's real. The act was solid but I wasn't fond pf her body and thought I could do better. I texted her maybe 2 months ago but she never responded. Not sure if her number changed again.
Originally Posted by AlIngus
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 19:19 #6175Senior Member

Posts: 147Something's off
I used to hang out with her a good bit a few years ago when she first started and watched her go downhill quick. I don't think that's her making most of these profiles. Something was off with her comms and she was saying that she would prove that she was who she said she was even though I wasn't asking. If you actually see her, let us know but I don't recommend meeting her unless it's somewhere public.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 15:35 #6174Senior Member

Posts: 206Kevea
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-5adff60ef9d1
Scammer, will ask you to meetup and then will text last minute that need gas money $50 then I could drive to you LOL. Time wasters.
-
06-05-24 23:14 #6173Senior Member

Posts: 409Anyone have a recent number for her? I know her car got stolen a while back with all of her stuff in it and I don't want to re-up SA just to get back in touch. Thanks brothers!
Originally Posted by Dnks8
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 18:01 #6172Senior Member

Posts: 62Indeed. Has been discussed before on this forum. Long time scammer.
Originally Posted by WallyMarshal
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 10:37 #6171Senior Member

Posts: 45Deposit Scammer
Things were looking promising with this one until it came time to meet. Then she wants $100 to send her address.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-4f5adb184f3b
-
06-05-24 06:36 #6170Senior Member

Posts: 191Was it Harlie?
Originally Posted by DrSugarD
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-89de53e71331
-
05-26-24 18:55 #6169Senior Member

Posts: 62Sugarandspice
Laughable. Wants a platonic Meet and greet first. Then tells me her minimum is 1500 for 1 hr. She is delusional.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-540ae8fda801
-
05-26-24 10:06 #6168Senior Member

Posts: 101Similar
I had one that wanted all her money upfront as soon as we met at a restaurant. I have her phone number (864 area code) but I can't figure out for the life of me which profile. I never met because I figured she was a cash and dash but she may have been just like you mentioned. My membership expired so I can't read old messages now. I had talked to Lavieenrose01 but only briefly. She has a 202 area code.
Originally Posted by AksWorld
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





