Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 61398
-
06-15-24 10:54 #55803Senior Member

Posts: 35Uncle on Wilkens and Ramsey
I saw 2 cars pulled over, and some marked cars in alleys.
Uncle parked next the cicle. Supporting a nearby church event and investigating a crime scene in the trap closest to the circle.
Look somewhere else this morning.
-
06-15-24 10:34 #55802Senior Member

Posts: 1322Only gals I see there have red blotches encircling their intake pipe. Proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by WhiteRabbit88
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-24 10:12 #55801Senior Member

Posts: 103Fairhaven
Great report, thanks for the write up.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
I'm surprised how many girls you picked up on Fairhaven, especially all within the same day. I've never been able to spot girls there, and doesn't seem like the juice is worth the squeeze to try and go that way since it's just that one long street / hill. Is there a specific time or spots on Fairhaven that is most likely to have girls out?
-
06-15-24 06:16 #55800Senior Member

Posts: 277Redz
Saw her down near Mt Clair. She is putting on weight but not in a preggo way. Has a new number, if you want it, I'll pass it along. I'd post it if I could and save the email traffic. LOL.
-
06-14-24 23:49 #55799Senior Member

Posts: 1322[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
If you don't like who somebody is fucking then don't fuck them. As far as your commentary on his post I think the words you were looking for were
"Hey brother, thanks for posting."
Would you please stop being a dick before you force me to ban you.
A2
-
06-14-24 22:29 #55798Senior Member

Posts: 530Rochelle garrison
Had a convo with a chic named Rochelle. Didn't have time to pull the trigger. Any Intel on her service. Also saw a thick WSW (I think) tan skin and bushy brunette hair. She was hitting the pipe in the cut behind a house. Kept popping her head out. Rochelle was very nice and polite.
-
06-14-24 20:51 #55797Senior Member

Posts: 978Who is your daddy
Jess, short hair, nice body, has been a dancer all over the place, Brooklyn and Morrell Park is pregnant. Who is the lucky daddy? Her body looks really good right now.
Cops have been crazy on the WW and the Bay. Several shootings and stabbing not being report by the news. Drug enforcement has been real hard taking out some dealers.
Be Safe.
-
06-14-24 19:01 #55796Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Brooklyn
The Curtis Bay Area is dried up for the moment, but there is a steady stream of prostitutes throughout the day in Brooklyn between 6th Street and Potee Street. You will find the most activity in the early morning hours up until rush hour, and then from afternoon rush hour until late evening. Warning, there are a lot of aggressive mongers in that area that are comparable only to Garrison mongers. They will pick the women up quickly, and some will wait while you are talking to the prostitute, or worst, some will try to lure them away from you. I had a guy flash money this afternoon, and it worked because the prostitute went with him. I met a young redhead shortly afterwards and a guy in Jeep Wrangler started insanely blowing his horn because he wanted her. The guy even trailed close behind me, turning on every street I turned down but he eventually turned around.
Originally Posted by BMoreBeast
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 16:09 #55795Senior Member

Posts: 1370Mutual Friend
I've known Kiara for over a decade; and as some of you know, she would disappear from time to time. A few years ago while she was on "hiatus", I started seeing someone who was a good friend of hers. When I found out how close they were, I decided to just date the UTR friend, because I knew that "K" was still in high demand. For me it's too many options out there to possibly disrespect people who I've built relationships with. I understand that some of you might say that's crazy because Kiara is a streetwalker, but I treat the people I deal with with respect & honesty because I expect that same in return. You'd be surprised how far that takes you. It's just "common respect" as far as I'm concerned. Peace.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 15:37 #55794Senior Member

Posts: 85Brooklyn Ladies
What time of day is Brooklyn sually an option? Haven't been on that side of town in a while and got to choose between there or Conkling for the weekend.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 15:35 #55793Senior Member

Posts: 322Mutual
mutual friend okay i don't understand that! But to back off kiara with her talent's wow it must be a hell of a friend!!
Originally Posted by klove48
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 05:45 #55792Senior Member

Posts: 2344Yup!
Got that reply yesterday, when I asked her if her phone was on. I don't know if that means the service I was on or she was using WiFi.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 02:28 #55791Senior Member

Posts: 1370Special K
On my thru the w / w tonight and spotted one of my favorite experiences in Special K. Since my original appointment was running extremely late, I stopped and she ran to my car and hopped in. It was sort of a reunion for us since I "pulled back" from seeing her because of a mutual "friend "; and that had been for some time. I quickly remembered how easygoing she is. She was freshly showered, and her performance got an "standing ovation " from yours truly. Still "The Queen" in my book. Peace.
-
06-13-24 12:21 #55790Senior Member

Posts: 1322I not only don't warn them I pinch their nose forcing them to swallow my nut rag if they want to breathe again. Try that next time out. Peace. BP.
Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 11:20 #55789Senior Member

Posts: 610June Report 1
Brittany.
She is 29 and you can find her around 3rd street and Patapsco. This woman can blow well, and the puss is abnormally tight. She has a perfect body and does not have any blemishes on her skin. Her personality is pleasant, I found her to be funny, and submissive. One thing I noticed was that, she tries to get higher than street rates to test your resolve, but she quickly relents with the threat of being taken back. I highly recommend her. Cost: $50 for both.
Christina (PAWG).
She is 34 and you can find her on 5th street. I am sure she has been reported on her before because her body is absolutely flawless. She has a big pillow top ass, nice boobs, and she has a tight wet puss. The head is okay, it gets you to the party, but that's about it. The conversation was good, and she did not have any odors. The one thing that I disliked was how she seemed not enjoy it, I was only 5 minutes in and she act like she couldn't wait for it to be over. Good customer service would involve a little faking; Hell, I know I am not as good looking as the waitresses at Hooters use to tell me. I still recommend her. Cost: $40 for both.
PAWG MJ (Often, mistakenly called MK).
She is in her 40's and you can find her around 6th street. I have written on her before, but it's been a while since I've seen her so I guess this is more of an update. The head is slow and soft, feels good but not much DT action. Her ass has deflated some, and now it has become wider; however, it is still massive and fun to bang. The puss is tight again, for a while she was very loosey-goosy. She has a very soft squeaky voice and will play along withrole-play if you are into that. Cost: $40 for both.
Destiny.
I wrote about her before, she sits at the corner of Garrison and Liberty with her boyfriend. The head is good, the puss is very good, she does not have any skin blemishes, and she's a $20 for everything girl. What's not to like about her you wonder? She smells like an elephant at the zoo. The last time I had her I let her shower; however, when I dropped her off, her boyfriend had an issue with it. Most recently, she wanted to go back to my warehouse again to eat, fuck, and relax in the AC, but she didn't want to wash up because her boyfriend gets too angry if she bathes. I told her straight up that she smelled awful and I couldn't do anything with her. She teared up, but I took her back. Cost: $0.
Christie.
She is 42 and you can find her near Westside shopping center. She always had a big ass but I never picked her up because I was "involved" her so-called friend. I saw her on a rainy day and I decided to give her a test drive; however, I was shocked by all the lesions on her ass. She does not have any marks anywhere else on her body but on her ass. She blamed the drugs for it, but I was turned off so I took her back. Anyone still interested she does both for $25-$30. Cost: $0.










Reply With Quote




