Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 906 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 702 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 13587
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Molly

    I do not recommend. She used to be nice and accommodating, then she was gone for a while. She returned mean, short tempered, and does not offer the same services she did years ago. And with the removal of some of the services she used to offer, she more than doubled her rates.

    I used to see her often. But after she returned from her time-off, some kind of switch flipped in her. She totally lost her stuffing when I asked for the same thing we did for so many years, denying she ever did that. When I questioned her insane rate increase, she cursed me out and hung up. And I had known her for years and was a regular of hers for all that time.

    Hopefully she will revert back to the Molly I knew back then. (She went by a different name back then.) But I cannot recommend this never version of Molly.

    Quote Originally Posted by FordRangerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, I'm coming to Louisville to hit the bourbon trail and was hoping to see a provider or 2 while there. I'm curious about Mistress Molly. I've looked back and there appears to be another Molly, but I believe nothing on this one. I could be wrong though. Does anyone have any feedback for this one? TIA!

    https://tryst.link/escort/missmolly502

  2. #10571

    Mistress Molly

    Hi all, I'm coming to Louisville to hit the bourbon trail and was hoping to see a provider or 2 while there. I'm curious about Mistress Molly. I've looked back and there appears to be another Molly, but I believe nothing on this one. I could be wrong though. Does anyone have any feedback for this one? TIA!

    https://tryst.link/escort/missmolly502

  3. #10570

  4. #10569

    New Spa Radcliff

    Has anyone tried the new massage place in Radcliff that is down the road from where cici massage used to be. I looked online and drove through the parking lot and I don't see a name for the place and can't find any info online besides the big massage signs. I might get a phone number tonight if I go by it again. I would have TOFTT if I didn't have a bad case of sunburn. Figured I would put it out there and see if anyone wanted to be the first go.

  5. #10568

    Masseuse

    I am looking for a provider who is also good at massage. I want to get my back and neck worked on. Anyone have any recommendations?

  6. #10567
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManInLou195  [View Original Post]
    Steph's 5 star experience, she's temporarily locked out of her LC account. I'm not a handeler or scheduler, just helping my friend. She can be found on Tryst and mega personels. Her services match her ratings of 10 . Her number is 502 812 5838. Give her a call or text. If I knew how to post a link or a thumdnail, I would.
    I can likewise vouch for her, fantastic time and makes you feel like a pornstar.

  7. #10566

    Jazzy

    What's the word on her? Looks cute, body might be bangin.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/171691108

  8. #10565

    Lucille

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/louis...a/448496176687

    I have seen her ads in the past and there have been positive comments on ListCrawler. So I thought I would try her out. I text her to see if she was available, and she was. Her ad said Outcall. After we agreed on a price, she asked for my address. I gave it to her, then she wanted 20 for gas in advance. That would be enough gas to get her to Cincinnati. I live in the East end of Louisville. On a hunch, I offered her 5 and then there was radio silence.

    I don't know if someone is using her photos to try and scam guys for deposits, or if she has fallen into that category of thieves. Either way I would steer clear of her. I am quite certain if I sent a deposit she would have never shown up.

  9. #10564
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinBetter  [View Original Post]
    Clovers last four. 6258? Just to verify. Thanks.
    Yeah, that's one of her numbers. If that doesn't work for you, PM me, I can get in touch with her. She is a thick girl but is a very good time. Her blowjobs are steller. She def is a lot better than some of the girls being pushed on here that are heavy users with bruising / track marks / scars, & scabs. Enjoy.

  10. #10563

    Helping a friend

    Steph's 5 star experience, she's temporarily locked out of her LC account. I'm not a handeler or scheduler, just helping my friend. She can be found on Tryst and mega personels. Her services match her ratings of 10 . Her number is 502 812 5838. Give her a call or text. If I knew how to post a link or a thumdnail, I would.

  11. #10562

    Go to the store

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering seeing a provider who requires a deposit. I know most think it's a fake or scam. However, how can I discreetly go about paying a deposit to confirm a booking appointment? Without it showing up on my bank statement from cashapp, Venmo, or Apple pay. Please feel free to DM or reply here.

    Thank you fellas.
    I've recently seen some reports from providers on Twitter that said they could screenshot a bar code from their Cashapp and send it to you, you scan it and then hand the cash to the store and it sends it to the lady via Cashapp. It’s on the Money page under Deposit Paper Money. It will also tell you what locations near you provide this service. You need to be ready to roll when she sends it though as I remember something about the code is only good for 5 minutes. Good luck and report back if it works.

  12. #10561

    Stephanie 5 star experience

    Hey guys, Stephanie in temporarily locked out of her LC account. She wants everyone to know she's back in town and looking for new and old friends. She's one of my best friends and I promise you her rates are low for the service that she provides. She can still be found on Tryst and mega personels. Give her a call, or text. Call is better, at 502 812 5838.

  13. #10560

    It would also help

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering seeing a provider who requires a deposit. I know most think it's a fake or scam. However, how can I discreetly go about paying a deposit to confirm a booking appointment? Without it showing up on my bank statement from cashapp, Venmo, or Apple pay. Please feel free to DM or reply here.

    Thank you fellas.
    If you told us who she was. Perhaps one of us other mongers has prior experience with her and can vouch for her, or the exact opposite.

  14. #10559
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyMonger36  [View Original Post]
    I've only paid a deposit once but I'd met the girl before so I knew she was legit. I'll offer to settle up in person and if she's not ok with that then it's not happening.
    Set up a separate account and have all statements EMAILED to you. Just make sure you go paperless.

  15. #10558

    Paying Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering seeing a provider who requires a deposit. I know most think it's a fake or scam. However, how can I discreetly go about paying a deposit to confirm a booking appointment? Without it showing up on my bank statement from cashapp, Venmo, or Apple pay. Please feel free to DM or reply here.

    Thank you fellas.
    I've only paid a deposit once but I'd met the girl before so I knew she was legit. I'll offer to settle up in person and if she's not ok with that then it's not happening.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape