High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 746 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 11177
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #9242

    Content Denied

    So I made a new account and the payment went through just fine. I sent a bunch of messages out and a couple days later I noticed all of the message are unread and no one has viewed my new profile. I went to my account and noticed a "content denied" message under the username thing. I can't seem to figure it out and I've submitted a ticket. The username is a generic RJ.

  2. #9241
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Think you're referring to MrNumber. I contacted them and requested both my numbers and any other pertinent info be removed from their database.
    I thought it was MrNumber but it's not. The interface is different. I asked the SB but she wouldn't tell me what app it was. Anyways, the SBs that use this app are not considered SBs. They're pro escorts and should be avoided.

  3. #9240

    Hunting

    Got back on to see what's out there on seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-0e8732915171

    3 Franklins and Ulysses S. Grant.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-18e1a68b174c

    5 Franklins.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-cf56d78a2177

    2 or 3 Franklins.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-92c6d983f453

    I believe 5 Franklins.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...4-b82d896ad198

    5 Franklins or 3 Franklins for a massage I'm sure you get more than that.

    All I got for now.

  4. #9239
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1008
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    It's an app that SBs use to lookup SDs by phone number. This app allows SBs to leave reviews of SDs by phone number. Just change your phone number and username on SA and they cannot look you up.
    Think you're referring to MrNumber. I contacted them and requested both my numbers and any other pertinent info be removed from their database.

  5. #9238
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonRaider  [View Original Post]
    Dudes from LA / Cali.

    I'm from AZ but have recently spent time in CA and been writing to and meeting up with potential SBs. It seems there is a private FB, discord or reddit type of forum where SBs leave comments by SD and I suspect it is searchable by phone number or seeking username.

    I've had multiple SBs send me screenshots of some user comments left by other SBs that tie back to my number or username.

    Kind of like we do here on these forums but it seems to be much more organized and better managed.

    Have you guys come across this and how do you manage it?
    It's an app that SBs use to lookup SDs by phone number. This app allows SBs to leave reviews of SDs by phone number. Just change your phone number and username on SA and they cannot look you up.

  6. #9237
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1008

    Reddit

    Reviews of us as sugardaddies by sugarbabies are most likely on reddit. That's their version of our site. Has been discussed here before.

  7. #9236
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonRaider  [View Original Post]
    This girl looks cute https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-dbb4941f2e2f check out her pics 20 yr old apparently has a full time job and sugaring to pay for her gym membership (LOL).

    I've been texting back and forth with her for over a week, every time she seems to busy to meet, to busy to video call, seems to want $ for m&g which I decline.

    A week later she still hits me up for "lets do dinner" at close to 9 pm. I write back saying I just had dinner, am tired but also that because we are both busy and our schedules never seem to match I think we should pass and find a better match for each other. I made the mistake of explaining the reasons I'm on seeking is because I have tight schedules and need someone to meet my schedules and don't think she is a match for me because of her own busy schedule.

    So the girl writes back how rude I am (LOL). These narc bitches think they are the shit, when in reality yes they are full of shit. What SD in his right mind would want a SB with a shitty attitude like that?

    Anyway she proceeds to send me "reviews" other SB have left for me (the reviews are basically I blocked a flakey SB who admitted to her own flakeyness, the other reviews were that I didn't offer 1 k ppm to average looking SBs). So nothing too bad but she uses it to call me rude and throws a hissy fit over text..
    I endorse the course of action recommended by the mod of this thread, HG. When you reach the logical end of communication w / a POT, the best thing to say to their requests, however crazy, it "I'll keep that in mind". There's little upside to venting to the object of derision.

    However, you do bring up a point. Where did this girl get info about you in reviews?

  8. #9235

    Bella the time waster

    This girl looks cute https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-dbb4941f2e2f check out her pics 20 yr old apparently has a full time job and sugaring to pay for her gym membership (LOL).

    I've been texting back and forth with her for over a week, every time she seems to busy to meet, to busy to video call, seems to want $ for m&g which I decline.

    A week later she still hits me up for "lets do dinner" at close to 9 pm. I write back saying I just had dinner, am tired but also that because we are both busy and our schedules never seem to match I think we should pass and find a better match for each other. I made the mistake of explaining the reasons I'm on seeking is because I have tight schedules and need someone to meet my schedules and don't think she is a match for me because of her own busy schedule.

    So the girl writes back how rude I am (LOL). These narc bitches think they are the shit, when in reality yes they are full of shit. What SD in his right mind would want a SB with a shitty attitude like that?

    Anyway she proceeds to send me "reviews" other SB have left for me (the reviews are basically I blocked a flakey SB who admitted to her own flakeyness, the other reviews were that I didn't offer 1 k ppm to average looking SBs). So nothing too bad but she uses it to call me rude and throws a hissy fit over text.

    Don't waste your time on this ho, she is a time waster and most likely a professional lunch / dinner dater. Not a sugar baby. Now if she is legit I congrats the SD who is able to unload his cum onto that pretty face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bella ho 3.jpg‎   bella ho.jpg‎  

  9. #9234

    Reviews and user comments about sugar daddies

    Dudes from LA / Cali.

    I'm from AZ but have recently spent time in CA and been writing to and meeting up with potential SBs. It seems there is a private FB, discord or reddit type of forum where SBs leave comments by SD and I suspect it is searchable by phone number or seeking username.

    I've had multiple SBs send me screenshots of some user comments left by other SBs that tie back to my number or username.

    Kind of like we do here on these forums but it seems to be much more organized and better managed.

    Have you guys come across this and how do you manage it?

  10. #9233
    Quote Originally Posted by ParqueLleras  [View Original Post]
    21, charming, sweet, very pretty and thick. We had a great m&g and immediately agreed on a monthly allowance of $4 k. Made plans to get together the following night because she had to be at home for her roommate who was sick on night of our date. Tried confirming the next date following day and discovered my phone / txt were blocked. She is still on the site. Doesn't drive and I'm pretty sure she used a false address for the Uber pickup and drop off.

    Whimsicallyrose.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-6cd0948e8a7a
    Did she ghosted you? I would if I was her. You offer sounds like the classis SD scam. Of course she would ghost you because she doesn't want to get scammed. All the SDs that offer monthly right off the bat always ghost the SB on the 29th day.

    Also, it's hard to determine if she's cheap or expensive with your 4 k offer without knowing how many times you're meeting up. If she's a live-in SB and with you for full 30 days then she's cheap but if you're only meeting 2 x a month for a few hours then she's expensive.

  11. #9232
    Quote Originally Posted by ParqueLleras  [View Original Post]
    21, charming, sweet, very pretty and thick. We had a great m&g and immediately agreed on a monthly allowance of $4 k. Made plans to get together the following night because she had to be at home for her roommate who was sick on night of our date. Tried confirming the next date following day and discovered my phone / txt were blocked. She is still on the site. Doesn't drive and I'm pretty sure she used a false address for the Uber pickup and drop off.

    Whimsicallyrose.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-6cd0948e8a7a
    Divided by 30 and paid daily. Not so bad. Divide that between 4 to 8 girls a month and that's exactly where i was on SA 10 years ago (minus one day off a week to rest). lol

  12. #9231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1008
    Quote Originally Posted by ParqueLleras  [View Original Post]
    21, charming, sweet, very pretty and thick. We had a great m&g and immediately agreed on a monthly allowance of $4 k. Made plans to get together the following night because she had to be at home for her roommate who was sick on night of our date. Tried confirming the next date following day and discovered my phone / txt were blocked. She is still on the site. Doesn't drive and I'm pretty sure she used a false address for the Uber pickup and drop off.

    Whimsicallyrose.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-6cd0948e8a7a
    She was already discussed here. Newbies please learn to use the search function. The previous discussions have a link that is still good. Search is your friend.

  13. #9230
    Quote Originally Posted by ParqueLleras  [View Original Post]
    21, charming, sweet, very pretty and thick. We had a great m&g and immediately agreed on a monthly allowance of $4 k. Made plans to get together the following night because she had to be at home for her roommate who was sick on night of our date. Tried confirming the next date following day and discovered my phone / txt were blocked. She is still on the site. Doesn't drive and I'm pretty sure she used a false address for the Uber pickup and drop off.

    Whimsicallyrose.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-6cd0948e8a7a
    So, you realize you aren't making any friends here when you claim to be giving a girl that much. I mean, I am sure there are guys on seeking who have exclusives w / girls where they make them a kept woman, not me of course, I have a SO and can't hide that much moolah, but still. But dudes in that situation, they don't need help from most of us.

    BTW, that particular username, I recommend you search it on this site, I think you will find negative posts.

    IK you are a newbie, perhaps read this and some of the other pertinent sugar threads (a great archive is available for Richmond VA) for how-tos before you start setting up M&Gs.

  14. #9229
    Quote Originally Posted by ParqueLleras  [View Original Post]
    21, charming, sweet, very pretty and thick. We had a great m&g and immediately agreed on a monthly allowance of $4 k. Made plans to get together the following night because she had to be at home for her roommate who was sick on night of our date. Tried confirming the next date following day and discovered my phone / txt were blocked. She is still on the site. Doesn't drive and I'm pretty sure she used a false address for the Uber pickup and drop off.

    Whimsicallyrose.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-6cd0948e8a7a
    It's always more helpful to us and you if you can post a screenshot of the profile rather than a link.

  15. #9228

    Has anyone seen my rinsed $4 k

    21, charming, sweet, very pretty and thick. We had a great m&g and immediately agreed on a monthly allowance of $4 k. Made plans to get together the following night because she had to be at home for her roommate who was sick on night of our date. Tried confirming the next date following day and discovered my phone / txt were blocked. She is still on the site. Doesn't drive and I'm pretty sure she used a false address for the Uber pickup and drop off.

    Whimsicallyrose.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-6cd0948e8a7a

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape