Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 13518
-
06-20-24 23:01 #12573Senior Member

Posts: 202Nikki and Lana
Saw Lana recently. Hosted in midtown COV on a non-threatening side street. Experience was OK. Apartment was OK. She ended up not being as cute looking as her pics led on. Not bad she's just tiny and just meh looking. Cute quirky attitude, no signs of drug use, good sloppy head with eye contact CIMWS saved the trip. She followed directions well.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171793243
This one -Nikki- has strung me along a few times over last couple weeks. I've yet to see her and not sure what her deal is, probably a burn out. But admittedly she had her claws in me, sending dirty pics, sexting, planning dates. Then ghosted. Says outcall, no incall, flip flops on car date. If I heard that another monger had a good experience with her I might try again.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171819825
-
06-19-24 10:17 #12572Senior Member

Posts: 1165Trinity
Don't just walk, but run the hell away.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
Between crappy service and the unknown variable of a bf. Not worth it.
Another overpriced lady.
Prior reports all over, but also, ripoff reports.
Saw here once.
Now her friend Hannaha she was doing duos with in Eastgate around Christmas in 2022. Is pretty hot with a banging body and is all about pleasing you. Occasionally appears, but can't host.
-
06-19-24 09:20 #12571Senior Member

Posts: 146Trinity Lynn
Look in the middle of the ad above the phone number. Name is listed there.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 23:23 #12570Senior Member

Posts: 390Trinity Lynn or Kaylaakayy (not sure of the spelling). Heard overall bad things. From ripoffs to bad experiences. She also had a few good reviews a while back, but it's been years since I've seen one. If that's truly how her body looks it's a damn shame.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 22:59 #12569Senior Member

Posts: 1190No name on STG
The photos look TGTBT, especially for STG, but the wording of the ad seems fairly legit. I don't recall ever seeing this ad and I don't recognize the photos. Anyone have info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/838032742633
-
06-18-24 16:57 #12568Senior Member

Posts: 473Brittney pics
Found some pics from a old ad. The black furry furniture is a match. I think the thong and shoes match also. The pics in the STG ad are Brittney's with exception of the face pic. The face pic looks very familiar but can't put a name on it.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BigGusDickUs55; 06-18-24 at 17:05. Reason: add more info
-
06-18-24 15:23 #12567Senior Member

Posts: 473Name the girl in pics
Pretty sure the first 3 pics are from Brittney from a few years back. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...a/012692487090 The face pic I have no idea who she is.
-
06-17-24 09:43 #12566Senior Member

Posts: 1190Sasha
I couldn't find anything in "Ripoff" under the name Sasha, but I'll certainly take your word for it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JimJrHd110
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-24 22:33 #12565Senior Member

Posts: 331I've never seen her before
I was ripped off by Candy Carrie and was grateful I got out in one piece when her b / f or husband or whoever he was burst through the front door 30 seconds after she answered her phone. The only thing that got me out of there was situational awareness, sweatpants that were easy to get back on and slip on shoes. I'm not going to ask you anything other than have you ever been ripped off by CC?, if you want to do business with someone that associates with a thief that uses guys bursting into apartments and threats of violence to rip off clients you go for it, your business, but I'm with OP on this one and I for one am extremely grateful for his report. As the saying goes, birds of a feather flock together. Since you're dispensing advice I'll return the favor, past positive experiences aside, tread lightly or bring a friend, she hangs with the worst of the worst. And no I've never seen QP and now I never will. Be safe out there KK, this is not meant to be confrontational by any means, love your reports!
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 11:18 #12564Senior Member

Posts: 57Look at the rip off section, she was reported in the last few weeks.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 10:56 #12563Senior Member

Posts: 1190Sasha
No intel that I could find. She's been advertising for a while although the Listcrawler ad is showing the current one as the only one. She must have changed something recently. Anyway, I spoke with her and she seemed very nice, sweet and "normal", and she looks pretty darn cute. I'd appreciate any info if there's any to share.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...862b3b7bb36462
-
06-14-24 02:47 #12562Banned asshole

Posts: 704Have you actually seen her yourself? Queen petty? Or are they just going on the fact she " Recently" started doing duos with a girl you know rips people off?
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
That's a direct question?
Cause if we are being totally honest a lot of these girls on list crawler know each other an hang out with each other. Do your homework you would be surprised who actually knows who an who hangs out with who.
NOW. For me. I have actually seen queen petty an more then once. She has been around a VERY LONG TIME. I have friends who also seen her fucked her.
One of her specialties is a gangbang.
She loves it an states that in some of her ads.
Not once has she ever been a problem or did shady shit.
Yes she does drugs an uses this work to support her habit.
But she has never even tried to rip me or anyone I know off.
She just loves getting fucked an used.
And that's coming from someone who seen her before.
I will ask again. You ever saw her before?
-
06-13-24 23:46 #12561Senior Member

Posts: 159Sorry
But I feel any escort that hangs around and does duos width a known thief is not someone I want to see. And I am sure that there others that feel the same way. But you are fee to see who you want and if you feel the reward is greater than the risk go for it.
Originally Posted by Kieko
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 22:13 #12560Senior Member

Posts: 174Izzy
I can never get a reply from her, so good luck!
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
JD.
-
06-13-24 12:22 #12559Banned asshole

Posts: 704Queen petty is the anal Queen of Cincinnati. If bending a **** over on all fours face in a pillow an sticking up a ****** ass is your thing then she is by far the girl to choose. Her asshole can take a pounding like no other. She loves it an there are not many in the area who 1) does anal an 2) can take it like a champ. She prides herself on how much abuse your asshole can take. Hit her up if your looking for an anal queen. You won't regret it!!
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





