Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 6937
-
06-18-24 10:20 #5257Senior Member

Posts: 28She left
So I ended up texting and went. Pics are similar. Very nice dress, lace top and stockings. Very long hair, a little older looking but still good looking. Started out with massage, some light touching but not very playful. Slowly stripped and rubbed her c's all over my backside. On the flip the upsell began. Did not bring extra so stuck to handy and some mouth action. Finish was by hand. Hot towel clean up. All in all not bad, did not ask $ for upsell. Said she will be back in a few months.
Originally Posted by Troutman
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-24 23:23 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 377Speedy!
And it's gone again.
Originally Posted by FloatingHooker
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 16:53 #5255Banned Member

Posts: 1318Veronica makes me laugh
I can't stop laughing. Veronica changed her posting. She changed her number, pictures, and so on. Was 860-xxx-3939, now it's 860-xxx-6333. In her ad she states no sexual favors, no happy ending. She thinks by changing numbers Full is off the table. Plus, she forgot all the text messages asking to cum in as she described sexual favors. And that's just the head of the cock, LOL. I'll reiterate options, rankings, best times to partake as stated in previous post. Careful gents. Good luck.
Chad's sex villa.
https://hartford.craigslist.org/bts/...754433476.html
-
06-14-24 14:19 #5254Banned Member

Posts: 1318If I may add, Amanda is a very good cook in addition to her thirst for sexual gratification. You may need to spend time with her before she cooks for you. Well worth the investment. No tits, good rump. Likes to have her arms over her head, good access to twist her pencil eraser nipples.
Ranking: 2 hard cocks.
Chad.
Originally Posted by ExtraPoundAge
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 14:18 #5253Banned Member

Posts: 1318Vast, she's on the island. If you miss her in Ct, todays her last day. Access for availability is easy. Over bridge, first left exit, then second right exit. Good luck.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Vastros
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 10:53 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 5229That is not her.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
Ellen used to be on Eros, and I'm guessing, about 3-4 years ago. CT, PA, MA, etc.
BMD.
-
06-14-24 10:32 #5251Regular Member

Posts: 17No, not as far as I can tell (could be using fake pics and different phone number, I suppose). Ellen used a different phone number, 239 area code. I connected with her via the CL ad you linked.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 10:28 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 607Is this Ellen?
Originally Posted by Vastros
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...i/658307882808
-
06-14-24 08:49 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 1645I replied already but was confused over which Bella. Bella Lynn from the airport is not really nuru. It is more like a body to body massage. You really want both parties fully coated and sliding around together exactly like the nuru porns on you-porn.
Originally Posted by BigWCMilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 23:16 #5248Regular Member

Posts: 17Ellen
I tried her today. It took a while to get a response, and texting was slow until we confirmed an appointment. Rates are as reported. However, it went downhill when I asked for a verification pic. She sent me the stock pics as others have reported, but I requested something simple, but not in any of them. She refused and accused me of being a fake. When I insisted, she cancelled the meet, insisting she is "verified" (though when I asked where, she said, "bye".
Originally Posted by FloatingHooker
[View Original Post]
I don't know, I may have dodged a bullet on this one. On the other hand, it may just be I rubbed her the wrong way. At least I tried.
-
06-13-24 21:36 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 1645You can get that in New York City. The full service GFE nuru spots are members only. I have access to several. Here is one non full service that will accept new clients without any verification: https://twitter.com/soaplandspa.
Originally Posted by BigWCMilfLover
[View Original Post]
If you want a full service one you can try to get a membership at: https://shangrilanyc.com/ I am not sure if they are accepting new customers now or what the process is.
Have you seen Bella? I would be curious what her service is like.
-
06-13-24 17:42 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 5229Veronica
Follow the thread on Veronica. She's no longer available for massages.
Originally Posted by BigWCMilfLover
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
06-13-24 16:17 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 607Got passport?
Originally Posted by BigWCMilfLover
[View Original Post]
I've got a great place in Nagoya JP I can recommend.
Also Warsaw PL, authentic ritual except with 6' tall blond model like hosts.
-
06-13-24 15:57 #5244Banned Member

Posts: 1318I have to chuckle. Amy is in her 50's LOL. Best to get her outside the spa. No time limits, no rush. What did you think of her scar?
Ranking: 3 hard cocks.
Chad's sex lounge.
Originally Posted by TomJeff218
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 15:31 #5243Regular Member

Posts: 7Booking
Did you pre-book or just a walk in? What service did you pre-book for if you did? Sounds like a kind of place I need to check out one morning.
Originally Posted by BigBaldy7
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





