Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 6932
-
06-14-24 10:53 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 5229That is not her.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
Ellen used to be on Eros, and I'm guessing, about 3-4 years ago. CT, PA, MA, etc.
BMD.
-
06-14-24 10:32 #5251Regular Member

Posts: 17No, not as far as I can tell (could be using fake pics and different phone number, I suppose). Ellen used a different phone number, 239 area code. I connected with her via the CL ad you linked.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 10:28 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 607Is this Ellen?
Originally Posted by Vastros
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...i/658307882808
-
06-14-24 08:49 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 1645I replied already but was confused over which Bella. Bella Lynn from the airport is not really nuru. It is more like a body to body massage. You really want both parties fully coated and sliding around together exactly like the nuru porns on you-porn.
Originally Posted by BigWCMilfLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 23:16 #5248Regular Member

Posts: 17Ellen
I tried her today. It took a while to get a response, and texting was slow until we confirmed an appointment. Rates are as reported. However, it went downhill when I asked for a verification pic. She sent me the stock pics as others have reported, but I requested something simple, but not in any of them. She refused and accused me of being a fake. When I insisted, she cancelled the meet, insisting she is "verified" (though when I asked where, she said, "bye".
Originally Posted by FloatingHooker
[View Original Post]
I don't know, I may have dodged a bullet on this one. On the other hand, it may just be I rubbed her the wrong way. At least I tried.
-
06-13-24 21:36 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 1645You can get that in New York City. The full service GFE nuru spots are members only. I have access to several. Here is one non full service that will accept new clients without any verification: https://twitter.com/soaplandspa.
Originally Posted by BigWCMilfLover
[View Original Post]
If you want a full service one you can try to get a membership at: https://shangrilanyc.com/ I am not sure if they are accepting new customers now or what the process is.
Have you seen Bella? I would be curious what her service is like.
-
06-13-24 17:42 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 5229Veronica
Follow the thread on Veronica. She's no longer available for massages.
Originally Posted by BigWCMilfLover
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
06-13-24 16:17 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 607Got passport?
Originally Posted by BigWCMilfLover
[View Original Post]
I've got a great place in Nagoya JP I can recommend.
Also Warsaw PL, authentic ritual except with 6' tall blond model like hosts.
-
06-13-24 15:57 #5244Banned Member

Posts: 1318I have to chuckle. Amy is in her 50's LOL. Best to get her outside the spa. No time limits, no rush. What did you think of her scar?
Ranking: 3 hard cocks.
Chad's sex lounge.
Originally Posted by TomJeff218
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 15:31 #5243Regular Member

Posts: 7Booking
Did you pre-book or just a walk in? What service did you pre-book for if you did? Sounds like a kind of place I need to check out one morning.
Originally Posted by BigBaldy7
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 14:56 #5242Regular Member

Posts: 7Nuru
Ok so I've been around the usual spots from Dunks in NH to Manchester, Wethersfield, Newington, and a few others. The one thing I'm looking for and have yet to find is an actual body to body / nuru thing. I don't want the girls like Bella who work out of a motel room if possible. Just looking for a spot to try it and if extras happen after (or during) then yay. If someone has a local place please PM me I've ended up at a couple legit places thinking based on ads and whatnot they might and have been disappointed.
-
06-13-24 13:41 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 607Ok who's going to jump on the grenade, will it be a dude or something more exciting?
Originally Posted by FloatingHooker
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 12:55 #5240Senior Member

Posts: 216Answer
Thanks BMD for the reply and answer!
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 07:39 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 28Ellen ad back up
https://hartford.craigslist.org/hws/...756237674.html
Her ad is back up, I got quoted the same. We talked and texted yesterday. Not sure if I'm going to pull the plug. Seems TGTBT. Pics are amazing and no upselling from phone call.
-
06-13-24 06:30 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 40Spa Castle
Stopped in for a QV in Middletown. As usual the place is super clean and quiet. Amy answered the back door and led me to the room. There was another lady there by the name of Sophia.
Amy very attractive probably in her early 40's. Black hair and slender body with a great personality.
She remembered me from previous visit I made there so we skipped the massage and got right to the main event. Off came the cloths, bent her over the table and dry humped her ass. She was very responsive to all positions. We went up on the table in a 69 position. She looks great from all angles. I popped sooner than I wanted to but she is very attractive and hot. Next time I will need to slow myself down. This girl is well worth the visit.










Reply With Quote





