Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 27820
-
06-11-24 00:11 #24160Senior Member

Posts: 671MarieStClair
So I know MSC was a slam dunk awhile ago, but after reading a couple more recent reports, apparently she started requiring $ for VIP. But this was before her 'retirement'.
Anyone who has seen her lately know what she's doing now? She's a good time, but on the high end.
-
06-11-24 00:01 #24159Senior Member

Posts: 671She and her pimp / booker better not be surprised when her appointments go way down then as 500+ for CFS isn't worth it.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
Seems about right. I've seen the same sentiment from pretty much every guy that has seen her and I've been feeling the same lately -- just tired of all the work you have to go through just to meet. The whole point is so we can meet, have fun, and gtfo -- not play text tag and pray 'this' is the time it happens. She's fun, but uses a ton of the same excuses and sometimes I'm surprised anyone actually sees her.
Originally Posted by InHerGuts
[View Original Post]
On that note, I had a couple meets lined up with ones from the other board lately. One says to come by whenever, I show up and find out she is nowhere near ready and then texts about rate increases after I'm already waiting. Another also says to come by, I do and no word until an hour later saying to come back after I've already left. Just a bunch of bullshit games.
Kudos to the providers getting paid who you can text and screw less than an hour later with no fuss.
-
06-10-24 22:20 #24158Senior Member

Posts: 54Remi is back!
Remi's back. Saw her Sat after maybe like 20 txts and half a dozen emails. As usual, the fuck was worth the work. But absolutely my last time. I'm done. Good luck to you gents.
-
06-10-24 20:04 #24157Senior Member

Posts: 533I agree. I like Aires quite a bit but BB has never really been an option.
Originally Posted by Gooogle
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 18:27 #24156Senior Member

Posts: 475NinaBubbles
Anyone had lucky recently with BBFS with Nina? She seems adamant now that she only offers condom GFE service.
-
06-10-24 02:11 #24155Senior Member

Posts: 740Catty
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/171281091
Went and saw "Catty" in Bremerton on Saturday. She was chill. Had adult toys stashed all over her house. I mean, everywhere I went, I found entire stashes of them. She looked familiar but she said she has only been posting P4 P for the past couple of weeks. She said she has a Fetlife profile and I am sure that is where I have seen her. Anyone else?
She made the comment, "This is much better than fucking for free" so one of you lucky bastards on Fetlife probably got to fill her up without paying. Anyway, she has / had introductory rates because she was so new but it seems she has a "mentor" who is advising her to up her rates. Again, some of you lucky bastards got to her and were able to fill her up for her. 75 rate but now she is putting an upcharge for bbfscip.
I paid the fee and filled her up but I don't think I will see her again because I don't like when girls don't have upfront pricing. Her add is worded like you get BBFS at the rates listed but she told me once I was there she adds 100 for bare. I paid but the up charging / a la carte pricing always turns me off. Anyway. She was cool nonetheless. Those who go see her won't be disappointed. Her head skills are great. She knows how to thoroughly deepthroat and is a good candidate for facefucking. I'm not small either.
Petite frame, tight pussy, I am sure Greek is on the menu but of course there's an upcharge for that. I didn't partake in Greek. She is flexible and encourages you to fold her.
I know this is the Seattle thread but I thought some of you guys get over to Bremerton too and this thread is more active so here you go.
So-Crates.
-
06-10-24 00:17 #24154Senior Member

Posts: 740I took the plunge
Saw this one on Friday as she was out at Quail Ceda, just north of me. Seemed straight up enough. Didn't really want to bring her back to my place so we talked about going to a cemetery (do not judge me. You'd be surprised how secluded it is in them). The cemetery didn't work out so I ended up having her follow me back to my place.
Originally Posted by WalterOne23
[View Original Post]
She was cool, clean, and level headed. Paid her the donation she requested and she stripped down. Decent body underneath, looks just like the pics. She is missing teeth so that made for a pretty good blowie. Folded her legs by her head for the main event and the pussy felt good. Told her I wanted the backdoor. She told me I needed lube. Grabbed the olive oil from the cupboard (the one for marinades, not sautéing) and entered gently but ended pounding the back door with her legs still folded by her ears. Blew my load deep and we got cleaned up. She saw her way out.
All-in-all, I would most definitely see her again, no question. Can't get much better than that and for a Franklin and Hamilton.
So-Crates.
-
06-09-24 23:01 #24153Banned Member

Posts: 410Why does it seem like they all gamble? Or they'll whine about being broke, yet are covered in tattoos?
Originally Posted by WalterOne23
[View Original Post]
I also noticed this ad talks a lot in 3rd person. Pimp perhaps?
-
06-09-24 20:20 #24152Senior Member

Posts: 92Desperate ho on TNA
This one claims to be desperate for $ and blatantly offers bare and greek on TNA. That's bold.
Anyone dropped any genetic material in this cumdump? How was her attitude, anything that would convince you going for a full hour with this ho?
HomeGrownHunny87.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...yblog.2828206/
-
06-09-24 13:02 #24151Senior Member

Posts: 2934What was her rate? How were the new bolt one's.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 10:07 #24150Senior Member

Posts: 74I booked 1 h though was out in 35 min due to shower not available. Her ad no longer mentions VIP so I'm not sure. But I paid 4 bills which should be VIP I guess.
Originally Posted by SocratesRvng
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 01:54 #24149Senior Member

Posts: 26[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-08-24 17:20 #24148Senior Member

Posts: 740Did you stay for the Hour or shorter? Did you pay for any VIP services? I know you mentioned jumping right on but I am trying to determine if she was only trying to upcharge me for "VIP" service. I don't particularly want to stay with anyone for an hour (my preference) as I am just there to get my issues out so I typically go for the QV or hh. But she was making it seem like those levels require an additional charge for bare.
Originally Posted by Seattlebp
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 16:31 #24147Regular Member

Posts: 4AiresCampbell Was a hard NO
She was a hard no on this topic. Just FYI; don't get an alert over it.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 10:52 #24146Senior Member

Posts: 74Mademoiselle
Aka hazel. Met in her incall motel. No towels and really small shower place. Didn't ask for a cover and jumped right on after some 3 BJ. A bit mechanical but easy to schedule. I just don't like her incall place, it was a cheap motel with lots of people hanging in the lobby and smoking. But can confirm that still solid bare without requesting.











Reply With Quote






