Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #17396
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    This will be me at 1010 on Saturday.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8GBDwltsE6/
    So. Just over 50%? LOL.

  2. #17395

    Kimmy Metro

    She is back in NYC. I highly recommend her. Great tits, ass, and BBBJ. Wish I had extra cash to see her. I might see her if Mariko is fully booked by DK LOL.

  3. #17394

    Mariko 1010

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    She's going to get it. She's been teasing me since April 25th.
    This will be me at 1010 on Saturday.

    https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8GBDwltsE6/

  4. #17393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Now I remember what turned me off on Riho! It was the BS out of her mouth that she was trying to give me. "I usually charge $300, so $200 is a deal!" Even the first class ticket back to LA (she lives in LA, she has residency) is not $15 k. Delta has multiple non stop flights per day at $1500 or $1800 refundable one way. LOL..
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Riho was in Flushing for a day before she came back due to some issues at the place. She didn't fly out or have any tickets. LOL. Where did you guys think. That she went to the airport and change her mind.

    I did not know she has residency in LA. Hot damn, time to work on her more if she's 'Merica now. I usually don't ask where they are living, I ask where they are from. Trickers this one. I love it.

    She's leaving around the 23-24th so I think she'll end up staying at MissK for the rest of the trip since she is in one of the large rooms and she loves the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    LOL! This fucken scammer and her stories! She's duped so many men so far.
    LOL so Riho straight up lies to everybody. She told me she has been in USA for 10 months as well, has citizenship due to being born here before going back to Japan as a small child. She said she normally works in LA because people have more money and don't ask for as much. She said she was leaving to go visit Japan, and had booked a first class flight in the early morning hours, so she had to go to the airport around midnight. This all made sense to me, my parents go to Asia often and they always have some weird 1 AM flight because ANA / JAL only has those departure times for some reason.

    Shame, this just makes it so 0 chance I see her again. She was really hot too.

  5. #17392
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    A BJ is not cheating. It's training to make you better at sex with your girl.

    Also: He sounds like a little b1tch. Sign him up for a session with Taylor.
    Yes, little ***** he is. I agree.

  6. #17391

    Riho MK

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Riho was in Flushing for a day before she came back due to some issues at the place. She didn't fly out or have any tickets. LOL. Where did you guys think. That she went to the airport and change her mind.

    I did not know she has residency in LA. Hot damn, time to work on her more if she's 'Merica now. I usually don't ask where they are living, I ask where they are from. Trickers this one. I love it.

    She's leaving around the 23-24th so I think she'll end up staying at MissK for the rest of the trip since she is in one of the large rooms and she loves the room.
    LOL! This fucken scammer and her stories! She's duped so many men so far.

  7. #17390
    Was in MissK for a day, I think there's a review on another site. Looks alright to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Reina RS8 https://risingsun8.com/view/538 - 24 year old delivery health girl from Nagoya. Has been touring Australia. Looks generic.

  8. #17389
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    A BJ is not cheating. It's training to make you better at sex with your girl.

    Also: He sounds like a little b1tch. Sign him up for a session with Taylor.
    Haha will do.

  9. #17388

    Riho MissK

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Now I remember what turned me off on Riho! It was the BS out of her mouth that she was trying to give me. "I usually charge $300, so $200 is a deal!" Even the first class ticket back to LA (she lives in LA, she has residency) is not $15 k. Delta has multiple non stop flights per day at $1500 or $1800 refundable one way. LOL.


    Figure out your timings and see if the pussy gods will smile on your 10 AM appointment.
    Riho was in Flushing for a day before she came back due to some issues at the place. She didn't fly out or have any tickets. LOL. Where did you guys think. That she went to the airport and change her mind.

    I did not know she has residency in LA. Hot damn, time to work on her more if she's 'Merica now. I usually don't ask where they are living, I ask where they are from. Trickers this one. I love it.

    She's leaving around the 23-24th so I think she'll end up staying at MissK for the rest of the trip since she is in one of the large rooms and she loves the room.

  10. #17387

    Tsukiji Drop

    Reina RS8 https://risingsun8.com/view/538 - 24 year old delivery health girl from Nagoya. Has been touring Australia. Looks generic.

  11. #17386

    Riho MK the mouth

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Riho told me she's actually been here way longer than most J girls. She usually sticks to LA, she was complaining Manhattan guys are 70% cheap losers LOL. Asking for discounts on top of Kyoto's grand opening discount. Or asking for free BBFS.

    Ouch, she had a first class ticket, $15 k down the drain. Let's say she makes $400 a guy, 7 guys a day. She'll be here at least another 6 days LOL.
    Now I remember what turned me off on Riho! It was the BS out of her mouth that she was trying to give me. "I usually charge $300, so $200 is a deal!" Even the first class ticket back to LA (she lives in LA, she has residency) is not $15 k. Delta has multiple non stop flights per day at $1500 or $1800 refundable one way. LOL.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Oh man, I leave on the 15th.
    Figure out your timings and see if the pussy gods will smile on your 10 AM appointment.

  12. #17385
    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Thanks DK I will recommend him to do that. Haha he says he feels guilty like he's cheating on his girl so he's on the fence now. I just need to find extra cash so I can convince him to go if I go as well.
    A BJ is not cheating. It's training to make you better at sex with your girl.

    Also: He sounds like a little b1tch. Sign him up for a session with Taylor.

  13. #17384
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I came out because I was on the fence about taking a trip based on the new shop girls. Then one of the pornstars I've been with organized a tour so that sealed the deal, and I'm up here.

    I was the previous DC reviewer. She's fine if all you want is a small tight body with 3 holes available. For me, her teeth and lackluster attitude were reasons not to repeat.

    Riho told me she's actually been here way longer than most J girls. She usually sticks to LA, she was complaining Manhattan guys are 70% cheap losers LOL. Asking for discounts on top of Kyoto's grand opening discount. Or asking for free BBFS.

    4.

    Haven BBFS 140? She's a K girl, just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly.

    Ouch, she had a first class ticket, $15 k down the drain. Let's say she makes $400 a guy, 7 guys a day. She'll be here at least another 6 days LOL..
    140 was asking price.

  14. #17383
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    PB, clean out your message box!
    All done now.

  15. #17382
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    He's going to get addicted and not stop at just a BBBJ. Get him into a place that offers everything. I'm thinking that NY Asian Fitness https://nyasianfitness.com/ or Spicy Girls NY https://spicygirlsny.com/ would be good starter places for your buddy to get his dick wet. They are mostly CGirls that will do BBBJ, FS, and even BBFS. Their verification isn't that bad.

    If you like your buddy then tell him to book Lucy NYAF or Helen NYAF. Ada SGNY or Zooey SGNY are good as well. If you want to play a joke on your buddy then recommend Taylor SGNY. Actually fuck it. Tell him to book Taylor. She is a throat queen and will suck his soul out of his pee pee. Please get us a report after the deed is done.
    Thanks DK I will recommend him to do that. Haha he says he feels guilty like he's cheating on his girl so he's on the fence now. I just need to find extra cash so I can convince him to go if I go as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape