Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 867
-
06-16-24 22:42 #552Regular Member

Posts: 15Hey Ace
Do you ever share any of your videos from your BB experience with some of the IE ladies?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-24 11:08 #551Regular Member

Posts: 310Made my day
LMAO at your critique of the unfriendly brother.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
Willing to share the videos? I love cunnilngus.
-
06-14-24 10:32 #550Senior Member

Posts: 1388Dining at the YMCA
Yes. Total of almost 4 hours with lots of DATY videos. I don't discuss DATY anymore because it triggers a lot of mongers here. One dude was so malignant and every time I posted a pic of me eating pussy, he would follow my post and throw shade at it. I ignored him of course but in my mind always wondered why he was so averse at me eating pussy.
Originally Posted by BSouthgate
[View Original Post]
Then one day management here redacted one of his posts and warned him that this forum is not the proper venue to discuss trannies. So now it makes sense. That dude was a tranny lover. He does not like putting tacos in his mouth because he prefers hotdogs instead SMH.
-
06-14-24 01:07 #549Regular Member

Posts: 19DP Karla
Damage was 2 benjis each for an hour of what ever we wanted. I will definitely set something up like this with her again, it was worth it for sure.
Originally Posted by Wyerles1
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 15:28 #548Regular Member

Posts: 310Beautiful photos
Do you have any videos of you going down on her?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 15:17 #547Senior Member

Posts: 37What's the Damage?
Originally Posted by BoatsManCg51
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 09:54 #546Regular Member

Posts: 19Dp
Who's down to DP Karla in Ontario today around 4?
-
06-07-24 10:25 #545Senior Member

Posts: 1388She was one of my regular bbfscip in the IE in 2022 and 2023. She is based out of Riv and when she first posted in 2022 it was always doubles with her Mom. But I am not interested in mothers or grandmothers, only daughters and granddaughters LOL. So it was always solo with her. I got everything I wanted but DFK and Greek. Her BBBJ is lame, clearly she hates sucking dick, but absolutely loves DATY. In fact, kinda bossy. Yelling instructions on how to make her cum like a drill sergeant LOL. There is a specific way I had to use my tongue, fingers on one hand inside her pussy, and fingers on the other hand on awesome tits, all working together like a symphony. But once she nuts, she lets me rawdog her in any position with CIP finish and MSOG. I have taken showers together with her before and after the creampies.
Originally Posted by ItsJay17
[View Original Post]
Of course bbfscip may not be in play no more in 2024 since the last time I creampied her was Oct 2023. Like another said she had some legal issues 2 years ago and I suppose those limitations worked to my advantage. Now that she is free and clear, she can restrict her services and increase rates. Oh well. Seen her 6 times.
-
06-02-24 16:10 #544Regular Member

Posts: 19[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-01-24 09:50 #543Senior Member

Posts: 50The most rancid foul smelling snatch that exists. I don't care what time of the day. Never ever again. Hygiene is not in her vocabulary.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-24 10:06 #542Senior Member

Posts: 1388Carli420
Originally Posted by JoeshhMoe
[View Original Post]
Yeah funny posts about pussy smells and stuff. Going to the fish market at noon is not the same experience as waiting in the docks at dawn before the boats even come back to shore. That is why I always book very early in the morning esp when I plan to DATY and I want to be the first trick of the day. Those of you who monger at 8 pm, well how many loads do you think these girls have taken at that time?
Originally Posted by TheseDelights
[View Original Post]
She still hosts gangbangs in the IE, but not sure if BBFS is still available. She has also put on some weight. But many of you like thick, and like to cross swords and mix DNA with your Eskimo brothers so a DP gangbang with Carli sounds like the ideal date!
-
05-18-24 08:49 #541Senior Member

Posts: 61Hahaha!
Pinche Malvado! You live up to your name, bro! Hahaha! Those last words in your post: "that enhanced body is bordering on the grotesque. "! Had me rolling! Not only did I get a good, lasting chuckle from them, they kept me from ever even remotely considering her as a potential candidate! Thank you for the laughs. I portate Bien canijo!
Originally Posted by Malvado
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 15:55 #540Senior Member

Posts: 3337Either he is one of the GOATs, or a total sham, and I haven't yet decided which.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 16:17 #539Senior Member

Posts: 1041I want to grow up and be like Ace!
-
05-15-24 15:02 #538Senior Member

Posts: 332Heads up
Just a heads up, she doesn't see AA. At least she didn't last year.
Originally Posted by Prince007
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



