Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 37348
-
06-13-24 18:41 #32248Senior Member

Posts: 371I have posted a few reviews. My first experience was not a good one, I complained to the handler about it I'm sure others did as well. The 2nd and 3rd visit were both very nice. It's a breathe of fresh air to have some ladies who are slim, nice skin, look healthy, not in a shifty hotel or have monkey issues.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
I consider the first visit an anomaly. I would recommend at this time.
-
06-13-24 17:20 #32247Senior Member

Posts: 319Deposit scam / don't waste your time
-
06-13-24 12:56 #32246Senior Member

Posts: 220Was looking for a review from someone local and that's been on the Richmond page for years. There are a handful of us here but most don't post. I did receive enough inboxes that I could say it is legit. And steep donation at 350.
Originally Posted by SafePlayer69
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 12:15 #32245Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 63Madison
The reason I'm so obsessed with Siren's girls is because of the unbelievable quality of the girls. Who knew pre-med and pre-law students were fucking for tuition? I guess not every ivy- leaguer has rich parents. Does anyone know if Madi is working this Summer? She fucked my brains out over Winter break, I'd love to see her again.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 12:02 #32244Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65Verification
No, there is no verification for SirensVa.com You just call and make an appt. It's best to call the day before or they could be booked, especially on the weekend.
Originally Posted by Roadie1
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 10:38 #32243Senior Member

Posts: 187I had been trying to see her for months, but comms were always tough. It was a good session and she seemed very sweet and friendly. So I also hope her the best of luck.
Originally Posted by Jjd53
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 10:11 #32242Senior Member

Posts: 97Please read
See post 32173 for a review by a senior member.
Originally Posted by JayBird77
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 09:44 #32241Senior Member

Posts: 220Has any senior guys checked this group out? Guys that post about other ladies and been around a while. Inbox or respond here is fine. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CarlJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 07:53 #32240Senior Member

Posts: 312That's a shame. Hope she can get her shit straight. I used to see her a fair about but it has been several months since I have seen her and she used to be a lot of fun. About a month ago I did happen to run into her in the Wawa by the diamond when she was staying over there and she didn't look so great then.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 01:00 #32239Senior Member

Posts: 33XiXi
So I've been seeing reviews about the Asiangfe for a while and it seems like it was worth a try. So I opted to have a dream about XiXi. I went to visit her and she greeted me very warmly. She starts off DFK right from the jump. Like she hasn't seen you in awhile and been waiting for you to come home. She is older than her pics but it is definitely her. I would say she's in her 30's. We started off kissing still in the doorway and light caressing. She offered a shower by I already showered before visiting just to save time. I helped her take off her black lingerie as she undresses me. She had great energy and will give you her undivided attention. We take it to the bed and she starts off with a BBJ. She takes it nice and slow and doesn't forget to take care of the boys. I pull her up into a 69 position and enjoy myself a bit. After a while she couldn't contain herself as she kept grinding on my face and gets the rubber. She climbs on top and goes for a ride. After swapping to K9 I finish in missionary. She pulls me close to keep from pulling out. We stay like that for a bit which was a nice touch. Afterwards she will clean you up and offer a bottle of water. During our dream she must've heard my stomach growl because I haven't eaten yet. She offered me a snack to ease my hunger. We have more small talk and she tells me she will be around for another week. I don't know if I want to see her again before she leaves or see the other girl instead. I saw Sukuna in the elevator on the way out and she does look just like her photos. Either way it was worth the visit and will get again in the future.
-
06-12-24 22:41 #32238Senior Member

Posts: 319Pixie
Thats terrible. That explains every thing else that's been going on. I wish her the best at getting herself together but this guy aint going within 50 miles of that.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 21:57 #32237Senior Member

Posts: 192Camila eros
Saw camila and it was a fun time. Everything was covered and I personally don't think her CBJ is any good but the rest of the session is amazing. It is nice to be clean and safe. I recommend. Nice kitty nice ass nice enhanced rack.
-
06-12-24 21:04 #32236Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone dream with her?
-
06-12-24 21:01 #32235Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone seen this one
-
06-12-24 20:49 #32234Senior Member

Posts: 577Pixie
No lie I saw her last night said she was crashing at the regency inn. She had needle marks in both arms and looked like shit.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





