Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 61380
-
06-13-24 02:38 #55785Senior Member

Posts: 430Looks like she gained a few lbs. A snap from Jan last year.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-24 02:36 #55784Senior Member

Posts: 165Tuesday train run
Got up on Tuesday with a little wake and bake. Must have been with Viagra, because Jr was up. Made a few rounds and nothing really jumping in the AM. Needed something and ran into WSW Strawberry near the you-Haul. Took her up for some covered backseat action. Was ok, but she talks too much for me.
Went for another stroll. Jr was still ready for more. Ran into nice sized HSW near Desoto. Don't remember her name, long dark hair, wearing black dress, with some meat on her. Found another spot for more covered backseat action. No smell with broken English. Service all around was good. Didn't get no number.
Thought I would take a break.
Made another round a hour later near the circle, and ran into BSW sugar. Brains was insane, wanted fill her mouth, but wanted to do more pounding. Kitty was definitely tight, but felt rushed because she kept trying to keep from going deep. Filled the bag a little. Dropped her back off and seen Reds. Passed on her.
Hit Garrison, and seen a few choices near the church. Seen WSW, with buzz cut, wear green shorts. Picked her up, but seen this BSW in a red dress, but was on a mission. Went to a little spot for more action. Don't remember buzz cut name, but ok service. Had a little stomach flab, but wasn't too bad. Dropped her off at a store. I thought, I'm done, but. Seen red dress walking down the street, cheeks out. I got close, thought it was crazy Sherita, but no. It's Country. She lost weight, but looks good. I bluffed for a bit, but can't back for the scoop. Took her to another spot, were it took her a minute to get ready for action. Finally started with good brains, got ready for the full show. She started complaining before starting, saying she's tight. Well, didn't lie. Started with K9, and tried to pound it out. Flipped and finished missionary. So well, she feel asleep. Was able to get a few pics in.
-
06-13-24 02:29 #55783Senior Member

Posts: 430Street Meat
Scene is strong fellas. BP, Wilkins and Garrison had a smorgasbord of talent out. Started the loops in BP around 2 pm and array of ladies; thick, thin, Asian, white, young / old, even a pregnant option. Almost bailed on my regular to sample something new. I had enough gas in the tank for a second round and drew a white / asian mix out of BP that gave A1 top. She was necking it down for a straight 30 min, all the way to the base! Before calling it a night headed up Garrison for a little window shopping and another buffet of ladies. Italians, Nubians, and many younger Caucasian ladies. I haven't witnessed the scene so strong in my limited time running these streets. Wishing I had the stamina for 7 rounds like the young bull. I was ready to throw the towel on bmore a few months back but the talent is stronger than ever.
-
06-12-24 23:28 #55782Senior Member

Posts: 1126Kiara / Kittie
This is from the last time I saw her. She was actually fully alert that night.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 22:45 #55781Senior Member

Posts: 1626Thank you and thats just an iphone 13 pro max.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 22:40 #55780Senior Member

Posts: 54Kiara
I seen her like a month ago near Busy Bees. She was looking rough and high as a kite. I just had some small chat with her and kept it moving. As good as her service has been in the past, I just can't move myself to pick her up anymore with the way she looks these days.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 20:12 #55779Senior Member

Posts: 565Camera
Good photos. What are you using?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 19:32 #55778Senior Member

Posts: 2343Kiara
No phone service, only internet. Picture was taken May 28. I just happened to see her standing with Rachel near the BB .
-
06-12-24 18:25 #55777Senior Member

Posts: 328Kiara
Last night on Ashton and the triangle. She's been wearing a baseball hat.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 17:22 #55776Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near triangle
Spotted her near triangle.
-
06-12-24 17:21 #55775Senior Member

Posts: 1626Rachel at the store near triangle
Rachel at the store near triangle.
-
06-12-24 00:11 #55774Senior Member

Posts: 1126Kiara / Kittie
Has anyone seen her lately or got a working number for her? I have talked to her in a few weeks. Thanks in advance.
Phyuck!
-
06-11-24 16:15 #55773Senior Member

Posts: 1318Why do all the gals in CB have red blotches around their mouths. Makes me scurred to dip my dik in.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 15:43 #55772Senior Member

Posts: 222Yep
She is a cutie with a pretty smile but Let me tell you This girl can perform. She told me I would want her number after she finished. One on the best balls licking I had in years. Maybe a met her on a good day but 9/10 as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 13:14 #55771Senior Member

Posts: 430My man. Plow those fucking fields.
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



