Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 8144
-
06-13-24 13:10 #5204Banned Member

Posts: 179Yup, J-Girls are from Japan so they are away from friends and family so getting exposed for what they are doing is not going to cause an issue. They will do some photoshopping of their eyes (Making them bigger) or contour their face, but 95% of the time it's their photos they are using. Another thing to add about the J-Girls is that there is a popular photo studio in Japan where they get their photos done. Kind of like the old school Glamour Shots that you use to see at the malls in America. But this studio spot in Japan they will go there, get a photoshoot done and they are always heavily make-up'ed etc. But when you see them, they usually are not wearing any makeup, their hair style is completely different. With them taking showers afterwords, they don't want to have to reapply makeup, etc. So in Japanese it's called Suppin (Bare faced or no makeup).
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
K-Girls from the ones that I have met and had small talk have said they live in America. Usually in So Cal and they are working in Vegas temporarily or vice-versa. Some actually do live in Vegas, but they don't want to be exposed for what they are doing because they have a kid, bf, etc. So you are right about the selfie-style photos when they are covering their face. It's usually their real photo.
-
06-13-24 09:22 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 437There are a few now whose ad will say "real pics" or real selfies. J-girls will usually be their real pics.
Originally Posted by DrZejas
[View Original Post]
Some K-girls will be real pics even then may not be current (Jay / vac off the top of my head), but very few. If their full face is showing, probably not them. If it's a selfie where part of their face is showing, it's probably them.
-
06-12-24 23:14 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 250Kamela
I saw here a few months ago. She definitely wasn't thick, I'd say definitely a little thinner than Mira. This was in April.
Originally Posted by Icarus486
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 21:18 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 57Question
Faces are real important to me, so the super airbrushed / shopped faces are an issue. I know it is subjective, but who in why'alls opinion has the prettiest face / best service in town?
-
06-12-24 19:29 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 169Kamela
Is she still on the thicker side? I saw her when she first started at VAC and while it was a decent session I prefer girls slimmer I. E. Baby Arin or Mira.
Originally Posted by YoursOnly143
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 18:30 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 250Kamela at VAC
Kamela at VAC is pretty cute. Pics resemble her. I find her to be in her 20's, nice body, and a pleaser. Banged her when she was at another agency. If you're curious you should check her out. She's pretty in her own way. Enjoyed banging her in doggy while her long black hair was draped on her back, arms pulled back as well.
Sidenote. Had a 3rd session with the Queen Lora. She let me face fuck her while she had her vibrator on her kitty, gagging on my shaft. Such a beautiful tanned body with soft MM's and perky nipples. Love that I can do the 30 min option cause I do not need an hour.
-
06-12-24 12:19 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 503One
Can only hope that they stay with those rates when they drift back into Las Vegas. I partook of the pepsi / yoji duo for 700 before the lower rate; and then yoji and mistress x at the 600 rate. It was worth it at either rate, but obviously it's always nice to save money.
Originally Posted by SuukMyRod
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 12:09 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 64Can't beat it
Yea definitely can't beat that sale price of 300. I've enjoyed Pepsi & boda / yogi unfortunately not at the same time which is what I'm hoping to achieve once they return.
Originally Posted by SuukMyRod
[View Original Post]
But also do want to try the other two which I haven't yet.
-
06-12-24 11:24 #5196Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Also confirmed
I can also confirm what Skullbanger had to say. Regardless of what the website stated, I also took advantage of the 300-girl sale. It was quite an adventure. At the time, I chose Pepsi and Boba or Yogi.
Originally Posted by Skullbanger
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 16:32 #5195Regular Member

Posts: 21Yep, I can't complain for the service I received.
Originally Posted by MisterMr
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 16:21 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 64Correct
That's correct they had a sale 300 each girl. 3 sum 600 and 4 sum 900.
Originally Posted by AtlRegular
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 16:03 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 73Website advertises 900 for a foursome per hour!
Originally Posted by MisterMr
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 16:02 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 73Boa - 2 Hours + Greek + BB
So I contacted person about Boa. Was told it was $320 for an hour, $100 for BBFS and $50 for 2 pops. I asked how much for 2 hours (no way could I do 4 pops haha!) but was told I would still have to pay 2 x that for 2 hours.
Sure, whatever. Then I asked about Greek and was told she was good for it, but then I seperate call says you have to talk to her directly about that. Long story short I booked 2 hours, I showed up, I told her I wanted Greek, and I got 2 hours for a total of $1,000.
First off she is very sweet. She wants to kiss. A LOT. Her lips are really thick (not my thing) but if you enjoy that and kissing she's your girl. She is attractive but not stunning or anything. Pretty skinny, definitely older.
She starts with a nice blow job and we go to the shower. Afterwards we come back and long blowjob. She can deep throat like a champ! Really nice. She is very enthusiastic, was a really nice experience.
Afterwards I told her I was ready. She tried to climb on board but I said I wanted to go straight to anal. Boom, right into her ass with a little lube bareback and I did not last long (been awhile for bareback anal and she blew me for a long time! She grabbed me right after and we both went straight to the shower.
I needed to rest so she gave me a massage. When I was finally ready to start again we went into missionary and then straight back into anal again. It was very nice the second time and I really enjoyed myself. I was not up for a 3rd time but she tried! Really enjoyed my experience. 2 hours was probably too much but Boa earned every single penny!
-
06-11-24 15:58 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 77It was 600 total for threesome? That seems like a good deal.
Originally Posted by LetMeHit42
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 14:01 #5190Banned Member

Posts: 2Venus?
Deleted by Admin
No posts about CLL
A2











Reply With Quote






