Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 842 1342 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32237

    Camila eros

    Saw camila and it was a fun time. Everything was covered and I personally don't think her CBJ is any good but the rest of the session is amazing. It is nice to be clean and safe. I recommend. Nice kitty nice ass nice enhanced rack.

  2. #32236

  3. #32235

  4. #32234

    Pixie

    No lie I saw her last night said she was crashing at the regency inn. She had needle marks in both arms and looked like shit.

  5. #32233
    Shill for GFE Ignore all posts


    Posts: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer69  [View Original Post]
    As usual for me easy to book with Asiangfeclub.

    Door opened I was pleasantly surprised by her Sweet China Doll face as I was greeted like long lost lover, introduction embrace with passionate kissing before we made it to the action area.
    Do you know how long she will stay here?

  6. #32232
    Shill for GFE Ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Momo Asiangfe

    Hi mongers,

    It's me again, I checked Momo from Asian GFE today. Here is my short review.

    Pictures: Real with some Photoshop although the mouth part was blurred.

    Age Estimate: 23-26 definitely under 30.

    Face 7. 5: GND Japanese girl look. Little makeup, nice full lips, look good.

    Body 7. 5: Overall her look is a nice natural package which I prefer over enhancements. And she is a bigger Japanese girl. Not petite or skinny. Momo has a good height around 5"6 and 120-130 lbs with natural B / C cups. Nice size to put in the hands. Brown eraser nipples, no sag which was good. Decent meat on her ass, above average for an Asian girl, nice amount of meat to grab. Good skin too no blemishes and very soft. Normal yellow asian color, and no tattoos. Kitty is shaved.

    Service: 8. 5 and attitude: 9.

    Greeted at the door with pink bra and booty shorts, I was pleasantly surprised she looked like her pics mostly with some minor flaws that make her seem like the perfect GND. Her English is limited. Went back to the room made some more small talk and undressed. Standard shower, skipped preview BJ and back to bed for service. Went in with dfk and body sliding. Momo did a really nice dfk which was really nice.

    Momo went down for some nice BBBJ after and her BJ skills are very pro. She can go deep, open for light FF. Good amount of suction with BLS. She was going for BJ on me for a solid 10 minutes until I told her to switch for some DATY and breast play. Pussy was clean, no smell, clean taste for DATY which got her really wet fast. Condom (BB is available but for safety I chose a condom) went on and she is average tight. Did deep mish with DFK to ACG and doggy is the best with her. She let me pound fast from behind and holding her arm. Told her I'm cumming for CIM and she finished with a nice cleanup BJ right after.

    Made some more small talk and left a happy customer!

    Stay safe.

    CJ.

  7. #32231

  8. #32230

    I was slow on that one

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Dark hair pixie is currently housed at Henrico Hilton.
    I actually looked at Google maps for that place! Nice one.

  9. #32229
    Quote Originally Posted by RockerSon9988  [View Original Post]
    Is this "Manic Pixie"?
    Dark hair pixie is currently housed at Henrico Hilton.

  10. #32228
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOne73  [View Original Post]
    Any prostitute that will have sex with you without a condom is doing the same thing with thousands and thousands of other people. If they're cheap street hoes, hotel slugs or IV drug users, you might as well jump in a huge vat of used needles in the biohazard area behind the worst hospitals in town. I'm pretty sure those areas are highly contained and controlled to protect the public though. Think with the big head brothers.
    Yeah, I always wrap up for the main event. But I definitely have a weakness for BBBJ. I've rethought that stance LOL.

  11. #32227
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Really wish I had seen this before seeing her. I also ended up at a clinic shortly after seeing her.
    Any prostitute that will have sex with you without a condom is doing the same thing with thousands and thousands of other people. If they're cheap street hoes, hotel slugs or IV drug users, you might as well jump in a huge vat of used needles in the biohazard area behind the worst hospitals in town. I'm pretty sure those areas are highly contained and controlled to protect the public though. Think with the big head brothers.

  12. #32226

    Which Pixie?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Really wish I had seen this before seeing her. I also ended up at a clinic shortly after seeing her.
    Is this "Manic Pixie"?

  13. #32225

    Which Pixie?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Really wish I had seen this before seeing her. I also ended up at a clinic shortly after seeing her.
    Is this "Manic Pixie"?

  14. #32224
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #32223
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    SirensVA

    Does SirensVA.com require verification?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape