Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 345 745 1245 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29575
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys. Vegas senior here. Could you provide a link please? I'm not a member and will be in Cincinnati next month and would like to see if she's available. Happy to trade Vegas info if you'd like.
    She will be back in Florida.

  2. #29574

    Lsm

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckMam  [View Original Post]
    How old is she now do you think? I saw her years ago before she moved to FL.
    LSM is now 55 years old.

  3. #29573

    Lsme

    How old is she now do you think? I saw her years ago before she moved to FL.

  4. #29572

    Lsm

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJacks60  [View Original Post]
    You can find her on P411.
    Hello guys. Vegas senior here. Could you provide a link please? I'm not a member and will be in Cincinnati next month and would like to see if she's available. Happy to trade Vegas info if you'd like.

  5. #29571
    Quote Originally Posted by MainTtechDude1  [View Original Post]
    Watch your six when and if you communicate with this person. We exchanged pics and later on she comes back, hey my sister and I know your daughter and if you don't give me money then I am going to call her. Well I called my daughter and told her to expect some crazy person calling. I would avoid at all costs. If anyone else has been in touch with this person let us know. This is on skip the games also. I saved the txt too. MTD1.
    Never send pictures or any personal info to a provider. Lots of girls out there you don't have to take a chance of problem in the future.

  6. #29570
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe3  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time yesterday with Cameron.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171209262

    Comms were good, though I had to send a dick pic. She let me know she needed to meet 15 min. Later than agreed, but did this ahead of time. When I arrived (safe, residence. Type hotel) she needed just a couple minutes. Pics are accurate. She is cute, maybe 5' 1", couple extra pounds, nice B / C tits. Friendly and relaxed. Very good BBBJ. Switched to RCG and finished in standing doggie. No concerns.
    I have seen her in the past a yes it was a ok time. I didn't send a dick picture a won't send any personal info.

  7. #29569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    All the acronyms?
    She's now doing bbcip, rim, and grk?
    No, she's not doing any of those. Sorry. I'm a pretty vanilla guy so I don't typically think of those activities. She's a lot of fun and does all the things that I typically take part in.

  8. #29568
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestAbe3  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time yesterday with Cameron.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171209262

    Comms were good, though I had to send a dick pic. She let me know she needed to meet 15 min. Later than agreed, but did this ahead of time. When I arrived (safe, residence. Type hotel) she needed just a couple minutes. Pics are accurate. She is cute, maybe 5' 1", couple extra pounds, nice B / C tits. Friendly and relaxed. Very good BBBJ. Switched to RCG and finished in standing doggie. No concerns.
    I love it when they say 15 minutes more I hang just outside the incall to check out who is coming out. Usually a BF or handler, Lets me know what I'm up against if I go inside.

  9. #29567

    Good time with Cameron Tri-county

    I had a good time yesterday with Cameron.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171209262

    Comms were good, though I had to send a dick pic. She let me know she needed to meet 15 min. Later than agreed, but did this ahead of time. When I arrived (safe, residence. Type hotel) she needed just a couple minutes. Pics are accurate. She is cute, maybe 5' 1", couple extra pounds, nice B / C tits. Friendly and relaxed. Very good BBBJ. Switched to RCG and finished in standing doggie. No concerns.

  10. #29566

    Lsme

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowlr254  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an ad up somewhere? I tried on the last number I had and no response.
    You can find her on P411.

  11. #29565

    Lsme

    Does she have an ad up somewhere? I tried on the last number I had and no response.

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyDaty  [View Original Post]
    I had an itch, tried LSME to see if by chance she was in town. Happened to before a few days. Set something up for today, ate my Wheaties for breakfast, and headed out to see her. She alway stays at nice places. Arrived to be greeted with a kiss and a hug. After catching up we moved on to some real fun. It was a fabulous time had by both of us. If you know how to contact her, she will only be here a few days.

  12. #29564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    Ryder?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackAndCokes  [View Original Post]
    I got a text out of the blue from Ryder from a new number. I couldn't believe it. I am meeting with her this weekend to see if she's still got it! I deleted my FB for hobby and no longer remember. Wanted to do recon with out having to ask her too many questions. Will trade digits.

    Jack.
    Which Ryder are you mentioning about?

  13. #29563

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Saw a "new" UTR tonight off Werk road. No pics, but had a good time. Average shape, slightly thin, late 20's. Good find, good catch! No GFE, but cool chicky.
    Can you share digits if possible.

  14. #29562

    Beware

    Watch your six when and if you communicate with this person. We exchanged pics and later on she comes back, hey my sister and I know your daughter and if you don't give me money then I am going to call her. Well I called my daughter and told her to expect some crazy person calling. I would avoid at all costs. If anyone else has been in touch with this person let us know. This is on skip the games also. I saved the txt too. MTD1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240607-181858_Chrome.jpg‎   6663426c82dab0.25922583.jpg‎   123_1.jpg‎  

  15. #29561

    Lana in Covington

    Did a search and came up empty. Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5135082946#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape