Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 203 of 907 FirstFirst ... 103 153 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 253 303 703 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 13594
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10564
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttinBetter  [View Original Post]
    Clovers last four. 6258? Just to verify. Thanks.
    Yeah, that's one of her numbers. If that doesn't work for you, PM me, I can get in touch with her. She is a thick girl but is a very good time. Her blowjobs are steller. She def is a lot better than some of the girls being pushed on here that are heavy users with bruising / track marks / scars, & scabs. Enjoy.

  2. #10563

    Helping a friend

    Steph's 5 star experience, she's temporarily locked out of her LC account. I'm not a handeler or scheduler, just helping my friend. She can be found on Tryst and mega personels. Her services match her ratings of 10 . Her number is 502 812 5838. Give her a call or text. If I knew how to post a link or a thumdnail, I would.

  3. #10562

    Go to the store

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering seeing a provider who requires a deposit. I know most think it's a fake or scam. However, how can I discreetly go about paying a deposit to confirm a booking appointment? Without it showing up on my bank statement from cashapp, Venmo, or Apple pay. Please feel free to DM or reply here.

    Thank you fellas.
    I've recently seen some reports from providers on Twitter that said they could screenshot a bar code from their Cashapp and send it to you, you scan it and then hand the cash to the store and it sends it to the lady via Cashapp. It’s on the Money page under Deposit Paper Money. It will also tell you what locations near you provide this service. You need to be ready to roll when she sends it though as I remember something about the code is only good for 5 minutes. Good luck and report back if it works.

  4. #10561

    Stephanie 5 star experience

    Hey guys, Stephanie in temporarily locked out of her LC account. She wants everyone to know she's back in town and looking for new and old friends. She's one of my best friends and I promise you her rates are low for the service that she provides. She can still be found on Tryst and mega personels. Give her a call, or text. Call is better, at 502 812 5838.

  5. #10560

    It would also help

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering seeing a provider who requires a deposit. I know most think it's a fake or scam. However, how can I discreetly go about paying a deposit to confirm a booking appointment? Without it showing up on my bank statement from cashapp, Venmo, or Apple pay. Please feel free to DM or reply here.

    Thank you fellas.
    If you told us who she was. Perhaps one of us other mongers has prior experience with her and can vouch for her, or the exact opposite.

  6. #10559
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyMonger36  [View Original Post]
    I've only paid a deposit once but I'd met the girl before so I knew she was legit. I'll offer to settle up in person and if she's not ok with that then it's not happening.
    Set up a separate account and have all statements EMAILED to you. Just make sure you go paperless.

  7. #10558

    Paying Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoy69  [View Original Post]
    I'm considering seeing a provider who requires a deposit. I know most think it's a fake or scam. However, how can I discreetly go about paying a deposit to confirm a booking appointment? Without it showing up on my bank statement from cashapp, Venmo, or Apple pay. Please feel free to DM or reply here.

    Thank you fellas.
    I've only paid a deposit once but I'd met the girl before so I knew she was legit. I'll offer to settle up in person and if she's not ok with that then it's not happening.

  8. #10557

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster550  [View Original Post]
    She mosr definetly is an amazing girl. Willing to please. And quite easy to get along.

  9. #10556
    Quote Originally Posted by BusyVish  [View Original Post]
    Yes sorry forgot to past the Link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/171439678

  10. #10555

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne  [View Original Post]
    Which Snow? There are two advertising on LC.
    I guess this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/171439678

  11. #10554

    Snow?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster550  [View Original Post]
    Hit up Snow. As others have said very accommodating. Everything was covered but she is very solid. BJ was good. Hit it Inna couple of positions then finished doggy. Will repeat. Wish I was in the area more often.
    Which Snow? There are two advertising on LC.

  12. #10553

    Snow

    Hit up Snow. As others have said very accommodating. Everything was covered but she is very solid. BJ was good. Hit it Inna couple of positions then finished doggy. Will repeat. Wish I was in the area more often.

  13. #10552

    Clover

    Quote Originally Posted by TenSevenCs  [View Original Post]
    I saw Clover about year ago in Fern Creek area. She gave GFE, BBBJ and cfs. She was good time. She was a little heavy but still looked good. I never repeated but enjoyed my visit.
    Clovers last four. 6258? Just to verify. Thanks.

  14. #10551

    Good Morning Gentlemen

    I have really slowed down in the hobby and I don't think I have had a dream in over a year. This is mainly due to not needing too, but also mounting frustration with no shows, ghosting, scams, or GPS. I was informed yesterday that I am traveling to Louisville for a few days next month for work and part of me woke up and thought "maybe"? I have a couple types that I am sure are similar to the most of us. 25 ish, tight, and fit or pretty MILF type. I also have no problem spending 300 or maybe a bit more, but 5 his 500 to 600 stuff is crazy. I am good with black women too if that matters. After reading the first 10 pages or the forum it sounds like the Latin gals are out. Any suggestions or thoughts pop up for you? If FirtlstMiddleLastvis still around, I would love to chat with him. He set me up once.

    Thanks fellas.

  15. #10550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 258

    Latino

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturne  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming this was for a Latina escort? I stay far TF away from them. Just a personal preference - - -although I've always lusted for Latinas - - - particularly in Puerto Rico. This HUGE influx of Latinos the last 1-2 years just seems nefariously orchestrated to me.
    Same thing happened to me a couple of years ago. It was sent to a burner phone and apparently the phone number was tied to someone else, because they tried saying they knew who I was. Unless I know someone who can verify Latin providers, I don't even waste my time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape