Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Ck813
  1. #588

    Aiea gfe

    Alohaz. First post here.

    Searching for real GFE in Aiea.

    Is Jenny back? Or is this another Provider?

    TIA.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/therape.../23244360.html

  2. #587

    Kitty aiea

    Kitty aiea is using fake pics in her bedpage ad. Girl in pics is a model on Instagram named Shezeeza. Last chick to use pics a few months back turned out to be a post op.

  3. #586

    Old panva

    As much bad reviews I read about this place, I ferrsure told myself I wasnt going to come here but I took a chance because I didn't wanted to drive to town. Small lady greeted me. Open walls, clean place. I don't have any clue how panva looked like before but got into the massage table. Sarah walked in? Once again, no massage skills. Onto the legs and then my back like it was some kind of Massage Speedrun game. Asked for 160 HE like HUH? I was already nakie and feelin it so might as well. Dropped it too 100 and went with a sensually flow. Supah Jackhammer to finish it off. Out and about. 100 + . 60 Now I guess I can say, just no go here. I'd rather go to the one underneath that spa on the 2nd floor.

  4. #585

    Pin Thai

    Saw a provider there and was shorted about 30 minutes. Stay with your regulars.

  5. #584
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheHook  [View Original Post]
    The same bikini photo of "Ally" currently used for that Bedpage advertisement is on the Instagram site for Maggiedeejay / Maggiedejesus of Australia, with 396,000 followers. According to a reverse image search, the same photo has also appeared on Nudogram, NudostarTV, MasterFap, Fapomania, Fapello, Leaked Models, and other sites.

  6. #583

  7. #582

    Yuki

    When did she start working at Thai Orchid? From my experience girls there usually go no less than $200. You can bargain but it's not worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDoe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her at Thai Orchid? How's the massage? Does she offer any other services? Any details would be appreciated!

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23232999.html

  8. #581

    Yuki

    Anyone try her at Thai Orchid? How's the massage? Does she offer any other services? Any details would be appreciated!

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23232999.html

  9. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by Garashami  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for checking, figured the pictures were to good to be true.
    She actually sent me her real pictures, damage is not worth the price maybe knock off $100 then maybe. I think she was pissed when text her but I said it in a nice way.

  10. #579

    Mooky

    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheHook  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Mooky in Aiea?

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23221838.html

    Still looking for something decent in central or west side.
    Bro stay away, unless you like the older kine.

  11. #578

    Emma at Thai Orchid Pearl City

    Anyone know if she's still here. I tried messaging her but got no response. I'm in need of an actual massage and she knows how to get rid of my back pain. If anyone has any idea what happened to her or if she's still here, you can DM me.

  12. #577

    Save it

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHungHung  [View Original Post]
    Texted and no response but already looks too fake. Title says Big booty but nowhere says anything about her tits but look at those massive tits. Anyone with info? DM is fine also.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23231326.html
    Yup. Picture is definitely not the girl I saw at that number. She was busty, but not even close to these pix. Experience was rushed and not memorable. Halawa house I think it was.

  13. #576

    Thank you sir!

    Quote Originally Posted by JanFortifore  [View Original Post]
    I suck at image search but thanks for info.

  14. #575

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonHungHung  [View Original Post]
    Texted and no response but already looks too fake. Title says Big booty but nowhere says anything about her tits but look at those massive tits. Anyone with info? DM is fine also.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23231326.html
    Photos used are of Noonz Supattra.

    https://twitter.com/noonzsupattraz

    https://www.tiktok.com/@noonzspt

    https://www.facebook.com/Noonzspt

    Happy hunting!

  15. #574

    God damn

    Texted and no response but already looks too fake. Title says Big booty but nowhere says anything about her tits but look at those massive tits. Anyone with info? DM is fine also.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23231326.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape