Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 17946
-
06-11-24 19:29 #14826Senior Member

Posts: 360New one maybe?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/584419305417
Anyone seen this one? Looks good from the back but is probably on something. Also the "lazy" girl I'm not going to bother with. Finally have seen Kate more often this year so I guess I'll continue to see her til some others come around.
-
06-11-24 18:40 #14825Regular Member

Posts: 13I'll second this. I saw the duo a while back. Butch seriously fucked like she meant it. Was very eager to please, wasn't the tightest in the world, but her making all the effort really paid off for her.
Originally Posted by Fennecfan
[View Original Post]
Lazy as Fennec stated was honestly a waste of my time. Heavily medicated on whatever her chemical of choice was as the time, she actually nodded out during mish. Talk about a buzz kill at that time. I finished with Butch and had a good time while Lazy just drifted in and out being awake. If she's solo these days, I would utterly stay away.
-
06-11-24 18:32 #14824Regular Member

Posts: 13Your mailbox is full sir.
Originally Posted by Ralphie4207
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 15:05 #14823Senior Member

Posts: 1002Thanks for the update!
Yeah I thought the pics looked a bit too flattering but with her donation quotes I prolly wouldn't consider her anyway.
Originally Posted by Fennecfan
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 01:31 #14822Banned Member

Posts: 166https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...p/985897970332
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
Indeed. She used to post with a GF that had kind of a butch look and hair style.
However: the butch one was actually the peach of the bunch. I have forgotten their names so I'll just call them Butch and Lazy.
Butch: Nice rack. Fucks with enthusiasm. Some of the best doggy I've ever experienced. She was really into it, rocking herself back and forth on my cock. Nice body.
Lazy: Seemed barely present or even conscious. Butch had to spend 10-15 minutes waking her up while I waited on the hotel room couch in the front area. Then she went into the bathroom for a while for "unknown reasons. " Really flabby. Tits had absolutely no real substance to them. Just flobby little socks of nothing.
I'd see Butch again, but not Lazy (the one in the link).
-
06-10-24 15:42 #14821Senior Member

Posts: 38Overloaded
Ralph,
Originally Posted by Ralphie4207
[View Original Post]
Your inbox is overloaded. No surprise, but anyway.
I am sure by this time she has complete pick of the litter but if she is looking for late 50's regular, safe, fun and just easy. I would love for you to have her give me a shout and be put into contention for a spot. I would also love a pic if you don't mind. PG is more than fine.
Thanks,
David.
-
06-10-24 14:36 #14820Senior Member

Posts: 60Dm sent
Hope you didn't get blown up too bad. Let me know when you have a chance. I'd like more info please.
Originally Posted by Ralphie4207
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 11:18 #14819Senior Member

Posts: 1002Been around
She used to post with a butch lesbian earlier this year then went away. But I was more interested in seeing this one solo then with the gf at the time.
Originally Posted by Dan277
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 11:11 #14818Senior Member

Posts: 360New one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...p/985897970332
Has anyone seen this one?
-
06-10-24 07:55 #14817Senior Member

Posts: 75I didn't say she was a beauty queen but she seems to have a good personality and she is close to home so for me this could be TGTBT.
Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 07:47 #14816Senior Member

Posts: 201Utr
I would be interested. Thats up the road from me. Thanks, PB.
Originally Posted by Ralphie4207
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 06:39 #14815Senior Member

Posts: 71Utr
Hi Ralph. Would be interested in meeting your Utr.
Originally Posted by Ralphie4207
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 05:59 #14814Banned Member

Posts: 166As others have noted, your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Ralphie4207
[View Original Post]
I'd love to learn more!
-
06-09-24 23:11 #14813Senior Member

Posts: 122I'm guessing all want pics.
Originally Posted by JMark229
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 22:11 #14812Senior Member

Posts: 484Ralphie4207
Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Ralphie4207
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





