Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 294 344 744 1244 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 33235
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Jenifer update

    I got several requests for her number which I responded to. However, when I checked the "sent" folder there was not record of my responses. If you didn't get my answers, PM me again.

    I'm also still getting a waiting period of 300 seconds between the messages I send. It's been going on for a couple of months now. Is that happening to anyone else?

  2. #29589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Spice

    I'm not sure if I'd give her a try or not, but I'm curious enough to see if anyone has info about her. The only reviews are from 2021 which, I assume, are a different girl, and the reviews don't say much anyway.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...post/171085002

  3. #29588

    Lsm

    I agree. One of the best providers I've seen in the area. Personable, knows what she's doing, makes sure you leave happy and satisfied. Don't find that as often as you should.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Fucks better then a 30 year old in my book.

  4. #29587

    Norwood UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by MambaForevaa  [View Original Post]
    This is one of those rare opportunities to meet with a hot 19 year old blonde. She is in Norwood area. She is GFE but YMMV. Please don't blow my inbox asking questions. I'm too busy to answer and it's pointless because again YMMV. Please seniors only inquire.
    Hey I would love to know how to get in touch with her as I am nearby in Oakley.

  5. #29586
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceenote  [View Original Post]
    LSM is now 55 years old.
    Fucks better then a 30 year old in my book.

  6. #29585
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSexyMe69  [View Original Post]
    I travel back and forth I sent you my # just shoot me a text k.
    Thanks but I already have you on speed dial. See you when you are here also winter when when I am in Florida LOL.

  7. #29584

    Long time lurker

    Hey y'all,

    Been on here lurking for quite some time and have just now got an account after first debating if I should jump in and second deciding to get one but having issues with the sign up process. Anywho, I've been participating in the hobby for a bit now and have quite a few reviews to offer. Would y'all like everything in one post or separate? Also, how far back would y'all like me to go? Weeks? Months? A full year.

    Just trying to do my part since y'all have unknowingly helped a lot.

    Thanks.

  8. #29583
    Quote Originally Posted by MambaForevaa  [View Original Post]
    This is one of those rare opportunities to meet with a hot 19 year old blonde. She is in Norwood area. She is GFE but YMMV. Please don't blow my inbox asking questions. I'm too busy to answer and it's pointless because again YMMV. Please seniors only inquire.
    You're likely going to get a lot of them, but I sent a DM.

  9. #29582

    LOL I don't think a threesome is the norm though

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I usually don't get the chance to see anyone on weekends but my wife was out of town for a few days and I was able to make the most of it. I saw my current go-to, Jenifer, for a 3-some with another guy. This was the 2nd time the 3 of us got together and, like the first time, she was a tiger. She gets turned on by out-of-the-ordinary things, like a 3-some, and really gets into it.

    When she really gets turned on, like she did for this session, she tends to take control of things. As such, there were a lot of different positions that she instigated--doggie with him while she sucked me and vice versa, and lots and lots of plain old BBBJ. She also did the doggie and sucking routine while her feet were on the floor and she was bent over the bed. Suffice it to say, there was one helluva lot of action. To my surprise and the other guy, she asked us both to jack off in her mouth and on her face. Damn! We didn't get off at exactly the same time but we were pretty close. Whew! What more can I say?
    I mean I would say that is more on the rare side.

  10. #29581

    Young Blonde UTR

    This is one of those rare opportunities to meet with a hot 19 year old blonde. She is in Norwood area. She is GFE but YMMV. Please don't blow my inbox asking questions. I'm too busy to answer and it's pointless because again YMMV. Please seniors only inquire.

  11. #29580

    Millie

    Anyone know anything about this one?

    I did a search for millie but the one that comes up is a cash and dash and the pictures are different.

    Thanks in advanced.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/171335343#.

  12. #29579
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 154
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    She will be back in Florida.
    I travel back and forth I sent you my # just shoot me a text k.

  13. #29578
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Jenifer

    I usually don't get the chance to see anyone on weekends but my wife was out of town for a few days and I was able to make the most of it. I saw my current go-to, Jenifer, for a 3-some with another guy. This was the 2nd time the 3 of us got together and, like the first time, she was a tiger. She gets turned on by out-of-the-ordinary things, like a 3-some, and really gets into it.

    When she really gets turned on, like she did for this session, she tends to take control of things. As such, there were a lot of different positions that she instigated--doggie with him while she sucked me and vice versa, and lots and lots of plain old BBBJ. She also did the doggie and sucking routine while her feet were on the floor and she was bent over the bed. Suffice it to say, there was one helluva lot of action. To my surprise and the other guy, she asked us both to jack off in her mouth and on her face. Damn! We didn't get off at exactly the same time but we were pretty close. Whew! What more can I say?

  14. #29577

    Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her ads pop up a lot and she's exactly my type. (Love short, busty, and cute) but when I ran searches on her in the forum I didn't find anything. Anyone have feedback on her? https://callescort.org/513-750-3062.
    Search using her other name—Anastasia.

  15. #29576

    Ana. Anyone TOFTT or have feedback?

    I've been seeing her ads pop up a lot and she's exactly my type. (Love short, busty, and cute) but when I ran searches on her in the forum I didn't find anything. Anyone have feedback on her? https://callescort.org/513-750-3062.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape