Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 61458
-
06-12-24 23:28 #55818Senior Member

Posts: 1127Kiara / Kittie
This is from the last time I saw her. She was actually fully alert that night.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 22:45 #55817Senior Member

Posts: 1626Thank you and thats just an iphone 13 pro max.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 22:40 #55816Senior Member

Posts: 54Kiara
I seen her like a month ago near Busy Bees. She was looking rough and high as a kite. I just had some small chat with her and kept it moving. As good as her service has been in the past, I just can't move myself to pick her up anymore with the way she looks these days.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 20:12 #55815Senior Member

Posts: 566Camera
Good photos. What are you using?
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 19:32 #55814Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kiara
No phone service, only internet. Picture was taken May 28. I just happened to see her standing with Rachel near the BB .
-
06-12-24 18:25 #55813Senior Member

Posts: 328Kiara
Last night on Ashton and the triangle. She's been wearing a baseball hat.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 17:22 #55812Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near triangle
Spotted her near triangle.
-
06-12-24 17:21 #55811Senior Member

Posts: 1626Rachel at the store near triangle
Rachel at the store near triangle.
-
06-12-24 00:11 #55810Senior Member

Posts: 1127Kiara / Kittie
Has anyone seen her lately or got a working number for her? I have talked to her in a few weeks. Thanks in advance.
Phyuck!
-
06-11-24 16:15 #55809Senior Member

Posts: 1324Why do all the gals in CB have red blotches around their mouths. Makes me scurred to dip my dik in.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 15:43 #55808Senior Member

Posts: 222Yep
She is a cutie with a pretty smile but Let me tell you This girl can perform. She told me I would want her number after she finished. One on the best balls licking I had in years. Maybe a met her on a good day but 9/10 as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 13:14 #55807Senior Member

Posts: 430My man. Plow those fucking fields.
Originally Posted by Lilmills13
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 12:34 #55806Senior Member

Posts: 610New Blind Chick
You may want to avoid this PTSD nutcase. She goes by Lisa, she is 27, dirty blonde hair, thick scarred up legs, and the intelligence of a teenager. She pretends she can see but it's obvious that she's totally blind. I guess to fool me, she pointed at some commercial buildings on Patapsaco and said that her friend lives there, not knowing she was pointing at a body shop. I picked her up at the family dollar on Potee street; she was stumbling and I thought she was drunk but I quickly realized she was blind. As I was picking her up, a fat BSW who I never seen before started yelling for her not to get in my truck. She got in anyway and I took her to my warehouse which has a drive through bay door. Her conversation was idiotic, she talked about wanting to find the perfect snowball and other silly shit. Once inside the warehouse she refused to get out my truck and she grabbed my arm and wouldn't let go. She heard a radio that I leave on, and she thought that someone else was in the warehouse. She wanted to blow me in my truck, but didn't want to get out so she could get into the back seat. The head was extremely good, and she could deep throat with ease, but just as I was getting close to come she stopped. She told me she wanted to go somewhere else and started shivering as if she was cold. She was trying to talk but couldn't breathe, as she was trying to tell me about some men that forced her when they found out that she was blind.
I started taking her back and she stop shaking and calmed down for the moment, but then she started crying again because I wouldn't talk to her. She kept begging me to please talk to her, saying please say something. She claims that doesn't date often but she's lonely and wanted to get out her parent's house and smoke (crack) and chill. She wanted me to put the GPS on so she could hear where we were. Then she didn't want to go back to Potee street because she was allegedly scared that someone might be there waiting for her. She wanted me to take her to her parent's house, and she started shaking again saying that she was afraid. I finally had enough and I took her to a well lit gas station and told her where she was at, and that she had to go. She offered me the puss as long as I took her to her parent's house, but I didn't trust her. After more crying and apologizing, she asked me to use her phone to request an Uber, so I helped her with that. She was a nice girl, but not worth the time with all the other options available. Cost: $0.
-
06-11-24 08:51 #55805Senior Member

Posts: 2344BLK Sarah
I saw her standing on furrow a week or so ago, looked like she had chicken pots on her face.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 07:51 #55804Senior Member

Posts: 1827 Nuts!
Damn dude 7 nuts 1 day is super impressive. I've never been much of a marathoner I'm usually one and done but I do like challenging my self. The Denise you picked up, was it Denise with glasses? I'm also curious has anyone else had an impressive one day run?
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






