Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 28204
-
06-12-24 15:22 #22054Senior Member

Posts: 83You speak the truth, brother.
I have seen Dominican Maria numerous times over the years and always remember what she told me when we first met: "I don't just suck the cock, I worship your cock!
Originally Posted by Lesbostuff46
[View Original Post]
Toss in lots of ball sucking & top of the line rimming, and you have a very nice date. FS is just desert for her.
-
06-12-24 13:16 #22053Senior Member

Posts: 4904Lol
Enjoyed reading your report.
Originally Posted by Lesbostuff46
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 05:45 #22052Senior Member

Posts: 4904When they pop?
Report those pop tarts here with links.
Originally Posted by LoverLee
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 23:57 #22051Senior Member

Posts: 149Maria
I went in for the full hour, to see what it would be like. Price not too bad for it, just under $$ for the full treatment. Body rub was actually pretty good, honestly better than I get from most AMPs. What really made her a standout was her BBBJ. Rub101 ain't lying, it's worth the price of admission by itself. Probably the best I've had, made me feel it from my head (both of them LOL) right down to my toes. I was almost afraid I'd finish before I got to her full service, and it's not often headache relief is That effective for me.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
Definitely recommend.
-
06-11-24 21:39 #22050Senior Member

Posts: 2154So you basically answered your own request there bubba.
Originally Posted by LoverLee
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 20:17 #22049Senior Member

Posts: 5947Needs a time machine to even come close. Maybe go back 15 years or so.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 18:20 #22048Senior Member

Posts: 1765You were serious?
C'Mon. Now. You had to know you'd generate the reaction you got, Dawg. I've been chasing girls around Tampa Bay for 30+ years and never found the unicorn you're looking for unless they had GPS, we're a total stuck on themselves biatch, and were way over priced. Good luck in your search. We'll be looking for your report. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by LoverLee
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 13:27 #22047Senior Member

Posts: 494You'll find them here.
https://www.atkingdom.com/
Originally Posted by LoverLee
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 13:12 #22046Senior Member

Posts: 36Lots of jokers in the chat, we have had 1-2 girls pop up annually that fit the description but they're few and far in between.
Originally Posted by TeamCommando
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 12:18 #22045Senior Member

Posts: 1765Keep it moving, Friend. Nothing to see here. This is Tampa. We like our crack skinny skanks with missing teeth. LOL.
Originally Posted by LoverLee
[View Original Post]
Seriously, unless you have sizable bank to spend, you are not going to find what you seek around here.
-
06-11-24 12:11 #22044Senior Member

Posts: 510You'll need an airplane ticket and a passport for that.
Originally Posted by LoverLee
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 10:46 #22043Senior Member

Posts: 124Lol
"Please also ensure the girls look like models, speak 6 languages, and have giant boobs. " Thanks!
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 07:51 #22042Senior Member

Posts: 176Yeah, let me know too.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 05:57 #22041Senior Member

Posts: 4904Report back
Please report back here when you find them and good luck.
Originally Posted by LoverLee
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 21:21 #22040Senior Member

Posts: 176Girls like that you have to find their rythm. She's a night owl, you have to start at night to setup for anyother time. I've never seen her within less than 30 min from the time we agreed on. Once she's 100 you are coming she will tell you give her 30 min. Other than that she's a dream.
Originally Posted by Creideiki
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




