Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 3909
-
09-04-24 15:14 #3549Regular Member

Posts: 10Maid
Any more info about that? Please DM me, thanks.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 11:54 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 838Topless or nude maid
Anyone have key search terms on Craigslist. I am looking for a maid who actually cleans but does it topless or in a French maid outfit.
I had one a while ago who actually cleaned in her thong and then gave nice BBBJ. She didn't do full service. She disappeared. Only changed $30 an hour plus tip.
-
07-10-24 12:04 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 200This massage place?
They told me 160 and it's not a spa. Anyone been?
https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bt...763257328.html
-
06-27-24 16:33 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 30That sounds awful, and thanks for the heads up!
Women seem to not understand that Cumming is the goal. They are clearly different beings.
Even if she was Kate Upton (or insert your own Supermodel) I'd pass on that description alone. Who is paying for this crap is my question!
J.
Originally Posted by Drogaswav
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-24 11:45 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 120Tried her once. Way too pricey for what you get. Price is on ad. Her Tantra skill set is good (had better eg Aurora, Kyah). There's no roaming and she puts blind fold on you. Followed her directions and didn't push for more. However, she does give a great tease. Upsetting part is 'cumming' is not necessarily part of the deal. So works you really well and edges but then just stops. She said the 1. 5 h option that's included. I probably won't repeat. Too expensive for my taste. Ofc, YMMV.
Originally Posted by JoeyG1999
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-24 20:05 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 60Anyone know about this one?
Saw this on CL and whoever it is made it seem as if they've been around before. Anyone have intel?
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/hw...759479915.html
-
06-22-24 16:17 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 30Somatic Massage
Has anyone ever tried the somatic massage on craigslist?
There is NOTHING I can find about a review, etc. DMs open.
-
06-11-24 06:44 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 346Craigslist ad Maid service message service Ad now down
I saw ad over weekend. Maid server message. Massage services. Usually expect drama with this kind of ads.
Replied the ad had email reply. Get reply asking for my text. Texted options for prices seemed reasonable.
Got quote 220 full service. Then the drama begins asking for 75 $ upfront by PayPal or cash app. Texts me back. Ask for location. Replies Braintree street.
I look up on maps. Alston / Brighton I text back. And she texts back just Boston. Told her I don't prepaid and would certainly pay in person.
Wouldn't budge on matter. Simply thanked for the time to answer my questions and since then deleted the text it was a burner number.
-
05-17-24 09:57 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 120She quoted me 180 for the massage and she said ok to HJ. I'm hoping she's not expecting a tip on top of that. Yeah the outcall piece is tough. Risky to host someone with no reviews etc. She seems normal, professional, and kind when I spoke to her on the phone. She also sent some pics and she's a cute Brazilian. Lmk, if you see her or if anyone else? I'll report back if I do. Not sure yet.
Originally Posted by KcirtaPanner2
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 19:41 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 117Quoted me 280 for an oral finish. Said no full service, "maybe next time". Not sure what to make of this one given that she's outcall only.
Originally Posted by Drogaswav
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 06:09 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 60Been reviewed here for other ads. Search "aloha".
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
In a nutshell, not bad. Decent rub, good teasing, standard Level 1.
-
05-15-24 01:10 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 1247As I already explained to someone, I happened to know her. She is Irene from Honolulu and you will find quite a few reviews of her on the site, just search Irene Honolulu. Actually someone has already reviewed her on MA board after her move to Boston. She used to advertise under the title Aloha. HJ will be all you will get from her.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 00:19 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 120Anyone try this one?
Anyone try the one? Wants $$ for a outcall visit. Hr massage.
https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/hw...745648500.html
-
05-09-24 12:42 #3536Senior Member

Posts: 1811Interesting outcall ad
I'm not really a CraigsList guy, but I saw this interesting ad for a mobile outcall service.
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/hw...745157811.html
Has anyone tried them? How are they?
-
05-01-24 00:57 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 2682Anyone have any info on this one? She hit up an ad I posted a few days ago. Communication has been very slow, haven't come to an arrangement yet.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.










Reply With Quote




