Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 6981
-
06-26-24 07:38 #5526Senior Member

Posts: 50Recent Fun Times
Seen a few new girls recently:
BlueEyedBabe https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-0bc0a57fbdf7.
Seen her a couple of times. Very reasonable expectations and willing to anything I wanted. 9/10.
BrightDiva https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-ba7b5affade1.
Also very reasonable expectations but fairly average experience in general. 7/10.
Higher Lovee https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-dedbaf0a3ff1.
A bit expensive for the experience but I thought she looked better in person than her pics show. Probably wouldn't see again but maybe more of someone else's type here. 6/10.
ViXXen https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-719af53a8938.
Thicker than the photos look but has an amazing mouth! 7/10.
JulesCxx https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-94eaa831ba3f.
Met her awhile ago but saw she was active again recently. The thinner pictures of her are definitely older. Expectations are reasonable but way better options out there. 4/10.
Xxprincessxx https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-bc81271dacc7.
Probably one of the best times I've had on the site. A bit expensive but worth it especially if you are into petite. 11/10.
Nurselindseyx https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-1d8a594ea0ec.
Been talking to this one and curious if anyway has met and has info?
-
06-24-24 15:46 #5525Senior Member

Posts: 185Semi-Pro
I found her number on skip the games. Not that I don't shop there on occasion, I just hate paying higher prices than I have to.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/220163770624
-
06-24-24 15:40 #5524Senior Member

Posts: 185Thanks
Thanks for the good intel. I scheduled a meet with her in a couple weeks when I'm in the area. Let's see how it goes. Will report back.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-24 23:28 #5523Senior Member

Posts: 170Wyp angel
https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...8n6zy0OaN6Wwx3
This one seems real, has anyone tried?
-
06-19-24 21:27 #5522Senior Member

Posts: 702We fuck on a semi regular basis.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
350 ppm.
Always on time and well groomed.
Not on birth control.
No Greek.
Otherwise she is generally decent in bed. Not very kinky. She's never bailed or tried anything shady with me.
I like her, but more because if I am looking for someone to hook up she is generally available and reliable, but I'm not all that into her. She is really nice though, a good person overall.
-
06-19-24 09:15 #5521Regular Member

Posts: 23Seeking girls
That's great. Do you mind sharing their phone numbers? Let me know how it works.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-24 06:49 #5520Senior Member

Posts: 185Classy fan
Morning Gents,
Coming to the area to visit family. Looking for intel on ClassyFan (other than her name). Anything on her fee, mental state, ability to fuck or give head.
Thanks,
Pie.
-
06-14-24 19:10 #5519Regular Member

Posts: 2ArtisticSiren
Has anyone had experience with this female couple?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-535c094cf7b8
-
06-13-24 13:26 #5518Senior Member

Posts: 50Thanks for the reviews! I will definitely be checking some of them out. Can confirm this one though has a perfect box. I could never tire of eating it!
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-24 23:08 #5517Banned Member

Posts: 495Recent Accomplishments
Here's another update from some recent seeking successes.
All were great, here they are (from April to Now). Pictures will be added in chronological order.
1. Wildflower5 (https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-3e27329d7b9b).
Took me a while to get her to commit, but finally made it happen. She has 2 kids but is a freak in the sack. We did some wild stuff. 100% GFE.
2. Dream (https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-c860104e5745).
Yes please! This one is an absolute dime. She is a go-getter and gets super into the session. Real aggressive and horned-up. Has an apt that is nice and clean. Body is ridiculous and her hip-grind is next level.
3. BabygirlXallie23 (https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-99bed8a715c3).
Skeptical at first, but once she sent me her # and I did my detective work, she checked out.
She is fun. Great body. Enjoys sucking dick and can take a pummeling. Def recommend.
4. Dra (https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-8a877c1b1c40).
This girl is GREAT! She's down to earth, has a hipster vibe and can fuck like the energizer bunny. Her schedule is tough to align with but she's worth the wait.
5. Sweetgirlxo (https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-e91226fb65df).
The most expensive of the bunch - $500 - but I had to do it. She is super hot and has a box that is nearly perfect. A true work of art. Highly recommend.
-
06-10-24 22:40 #5516Senior Member

Posts: 654Another deposit / advance payment scanner. From whatsyourprice.
Requested money upfront. Even said 200 upfront is nothing.
-
06-10-24 19:34 #5515Senior Member

Posts: 221Health / wellness and beauty services are where I see them, sometimes Aqua advertises on small biz ads.
Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 18:45 #5514Senior Member

Posts: 215I didn't know there was still ads on there. I just checked and didn't see any. What category are they in now?
Originally Posted by BuddyBoyBaxter
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 13:38 #5513Senior Member

Posts: 1041You'll have to judge that on your own LOL.
Originally Posted by Gamisi
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 12:56 #5512Senior Member

Posts: 49Thanks for the tip! Looks delicious, is her body nice?
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





