Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40179

    110X West Newton

    Saw the Craigslist Ad that Balance Body was under new management. I hadn't been in over a year so decided to give it a shot. Booked late appointment for an hour. Place looked the same. Always liked the layout there. I forgot to ask the MT her name (Sorry), but she was only one there closing the place for the night. She looked pretty in the face, but a mature pretty. I would guess mid to late 40's for age. Led to room and paid 70 for the hour, and left to get ready. Massage was actually good, spread out over the body, then of course the flip.

    I went down the whole menu and she stopped at Nude HJ with Daty. She shook her head saying no to BJ or FS. Could be because I was new to her, even though I told her I was a regular customer under the old management, and rattled off info about the place and who I saw there. So went with the nude HJ and Daty. I would say average experience. What left a little sour taste was she didn't tell me the place now closed at 9 instead of 10 like before. Granted, walked out the door at 9:15, so shorted by 15 minutes, but she could have told me when I arrived and I would have went with a half hour session and saved 20 in my pocket.

  2. #40178

    Green Ocean

    Went to this spa early morning down near the Abington line.

    Saw Cherry who went by Lucy before.

    5 ft 6 very pretty, massage was good.

    Good tease; on the flip negotiated for.

    Nude HJ, daty, was too expensive but I caved.

    I recommend 30 minutes budget special with.

    Haggling. Pop and go: unless you can negotiate.

    Better than me. I stink at it.

  3. #40177

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by Garfield1314  [View Original Post]
    Any brother had experience with her? And suggested? What services will get from her? Thank you.
    Lucky is over at Lavender in Weymouth now, Cute girl saw here the other day on my way out after a visit with one of the other girl, seemed pretty friendly.

  4. #40176

    Rockland

    Quote Originally Posted by CamperVan10  [View Original Post]
    Jimmy! Whut up.

    This is Rockland?
    Yes it was Rockland. 70 for the hour and I left 40 tip. Don't think she was real happy.

    https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...755576139.html

  5. #40175

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by CamperVan10  [View Original Post]
    Yes, curious about this place too. On Aberdeen. Standard rub and tug service would be fine, but extras, looks and personnel info would be most welcome. TIA!
    Haven; t been there in a few years.

    It's 2 older women, but they are very nice, good massage and a few extras.

  6. #40174

    Cherry Framingham

    Yes, curious about this place too. On Aberdeen. Standard rub and tug service would be fine, but extras, looks and personnel info would be most welcome. TIA!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aldalomo  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, those anybody have any recent information about this place? Can you get more than normal or who is best there? TIA.

  7. #40173
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Tried the new place in Rockvegas. Older lady, but no older than any of the others. Massage was 7/10. Did some roaming OTC top and bottom, she wanted 100 for access to he tiny titties, no thanks. HJ finish. The place is convenient and may be ok in a pinch but doubt I will return.
    How much for just the HJ finish?

  8. #40172

    Rockland?

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Tried the new place in Rockvegas. Older lady, but no older than any of the others. Massage was 7/10. Did some roaming OTC top and bottom, she wanted 100 for access to he tiny titties, no thanks. HJ finish. The place is convenient and may be ok in a pinch but doubt I will return.
    Jimmy! Whut up.

    This is Rockland?

  9. #40171

    Want to try Lucky at dande weymouth

    Any brother had experience with her? And suggested? What services will get from her? Thank you.

  10. #40170
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    The new Thai place at 11X Mt Aub is totally a jack shack.
    Has anyone had luck here?

    Tried twice. Great Thai massage, but no HE. Seems legit.

  11. #40169

    Rockvegas

    Tried the new place in Rockvegas. Older lady, but no older than any of the others. Massage was 7/10. Did some roaming OTC top and bottom, she wanted 100 for access to he tiny titties, no thanks. HJ finish. The place is convenient and may be ok in a pinch but doubt I will return.

  12. #40168
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeApple  [View Original Post]
    Wow I tried what you said and it works on my phone! Thanks so much!

    Anyone know how to make it work on Safari on the laptop?

    Thanks so much!
    You can do the same on a Mac laptop. In Safari, go to SETTINGS in the Safari menu, then the SECURITY tab and there it is.

  13. #40167

    Summer cell

    Hey can someone PM me summers cell? Got a new burner after the last one fell in the pool. Thanks boys.

  14. #40166

    Mays or Healthy

    Hey guys, has anyone been to Mays or Healthy in Stoneham recently. Thanks.

  15. #40165

    Prostate massage

    Any locations on South Shore that provide prostate massage with their service?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape