Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 30808
-
06-12-24 16:27 #25858Senior Member

Posts: 277Hairy and Wet
Sounds like it should be a FM Radio morning show crew huh?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/501737698940
Anyone have anything good or bad to say about her? Her QV prices are good if she can suck a cock.
IF!
-
06-12-24 14:14 #25857Regular Member

Posts: 13Tall thick
Has anyone seen her? Got into her neighborhood and saw 3 rpd SUVs around the block so I left.
-
06-11-24 13:16 #25856Senior Member

Posts: 129I have had a few visits with Jade. She is a tall one with a great body. Had a lot of fun with her. She always stays in a nice mid level hotel near the airport. I always try to visit when I see she's in town.
Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 12:51 #25855Senior Member

Posts: 274Anyone familiar with these?
-
06-11-24 10:58 #25854Senior Member

Posts: 50Jessica Fox
I 100% agree. I do not go for escorts, prefer the sugar scene but she was amazing to be with.
Originally Posted by Dasalt
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-24 09:09 #25853Senior Member

Posts: 277Have to agree
Jessica is attractive, well built (bolt ons but nice ones) chatty and funny. Puts you at ease and likes to fuck. What more do you need?
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 22:05 #25852Senior Member

Posts: 30I'd like to second this request. Haven't found anyone good so far.
Originally Posted by RalNChobby
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-24 19:56 #25851Senior Member

Posts: 174If you want a sure thing go see Jessica Fox. Honest to god, she's the best provider I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by AnonGuy15
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/jessicafox
-
06-10-24 14:15 #25850Regular Member

Posts: 21My Fav Regular near Greensboro Safe and Fun
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/zhanna-e...eenboro-939598
If you love big breasts and a down to earth girl, She has kids and a job and contacting to set up can sometimes be hard but well worth it.
-
06-10-24 08:17 #25849Senior Member

Posts: 56Indian Providers?
Have a thing for Indian women. But. Very rarely see any ads for any. Does anyone know if there are reputable Indian providers in the area? Feel free to PM if you have a UTR you want to keep that way.
-
06-10-24 05:46 #25848Senior Member

Posts: 55I plan to
I just got into town. The point of this forum is mongers helping mongers LOL. I've never been to this area. I live at the beach, you come down there, and we'll answer your questions same as we'd hope you answer ours. Same as several of my fellow mongers have on this post. But here's a report for ya, since you need info on your home turf. Met with Sammi, over in Fayetteville. I've seen her several times at the beach and figured I'd drop in on her in her hometown. She's always clean, always easy to talk to, always gets into it, and is always a good time. I post plenty of reports in myrtle and I appreciate everyone that responded with some info. I may check a girl named Laken out in Sanford while I'm in town. I'll let you know how it goes.
Originally Posted by WitchDoc13
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...o/568325175217
-
06-09-24 22:52 #25847Senior Member

Posts: 281I've never seen her before and don't know her name. However, I'm fairly certain she is a known scammer many times over. I would avoid unless you get a positive report here.
Originally Posted by AnonGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 22:14 #25846Regular Member

Posts: 21Alexis, anyone seen her? Reviews
Looking for info on her or her short hispanic friend.
-
06-09-24 17:20 #25845Senior Member

Posts: 1712Known thief. She takes the money and some guy comes in threatening you. Just what others on this board have said.
Originally Posted by AnonGuy15
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 16:19 #25844Senior Member

Posts: 221Adding
Hey buddy, how about roll your dice with a few and report back, contributing goes a long way. Be safe out there. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by AnonGuy15
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





