Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 977 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 692 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 14641
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202
    Quote Originally Posted by Simms156  [View Original Post]
    She's young and cute. Used to be a regular of mine but I never did anything more than QV. Reviews are mixed. Search for "Ivy" on Pinellas and Pasco board.
    Search must be acting up, nothing comes up.

  2. #11775

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zync1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/171274080

    I thought this one had been reviewed on here but can't find anything. Any insight?
    She's young and cute. Used to be a regular of mine but I never did anything more than QV. Reviews are mixed. Search for "Ivy" on Pinellas and Pasco board.

  3. #11774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202

    Ivyyy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/171274080

    I thought this one had been reviewed on here but can't find anything. Any insight?

  4. #11773

    Bri

    She is definitely legit. Did what was agreed upon. Pictures are deceptive.

    Skills were mehhhh. Hygiene was mehhhh. Candy use was obvious. But big tits and tatted.

  5. #11772
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    Her ads have been up for months.
    Denisse was somewhere else for about a month or two, and just recently returned. In the meanwhile someone else had stolen the name including the double "s" on listcrawler while she was gone, but the imposter was definitely NOT up to the same standard.

  6. #11771

    Constipation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    Have had similar experience. She also deals with constant constipation. I once spent about 45 min on her bed, waiting, while she was on the crapper with the door open!
    My guess that is how long it took her to get the candy injected. Lots of the ghosting you get more so being stuck in the parking lots by any girl is that they need to be wasted to do the deed.

  7. #11770

    Is Brianna legit??


  8. #11769
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftPillow  [View Original Post]
    First time poster, long time lurker.

    Mostly in Clearwater, so when I saw Denisse post was excited to go see, positive reviews on Tampa board.

    Most definitely worth it, 160 hh, pics pretty accurate, started off with great CBJ, fantastic tits fun to see in missionary, ass was phat and soft great view in doggy.

    Didn't feel rushed as some latinas can be, 25 min, can take a pounding imo, finished in bag, would see again. Says she is here for about a week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/171221502

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...scorts/3397163
    Her ads have been up for months.

  9. #11768

    Denisse

    First time poster, long time lurker.

    Mostly in Clearwater, so when I saw Denisse post was excited to go see, positive reviews on Tampa board.

    Most definitely worth it, 160 hh, pics pretty accurate, started off with great CBJ, fantastic tits fun to see in missionary, ass was phat and soft great view in doggy.

    Didn't feel rushed as some latinas can be, 25 min, can take a pounding imo, finished in bag, would see again. Says she is here for about a week.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/171221502

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/t...scorts/3397163

  10. #11767
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue21  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody heard from Lacy? Spinner brunette that a lot of people loved to see for a while. I had her real cell number up until about 3 months ago until I lost my phone and the cloud didn't transfer everything over. Would love to see her again if anyone has the digits. Thank you.

    https://xlamma.com/us/st-petersburg-...ayci-26-193447
    She so fucking hot. Never got to see her. Last reports though were unfavorable.

  11. #11766

    Layci

    Has anybody heard from Lacy? Spinner brunette that a lot of people loved to see for a while. I had her real cell number up until about 3 months ago until I lost my phone and the cloud didn't transfer everything over. Would love to see her again if anyone has the digits. Thank you.

    https://xlamma.com/us/st-petersburg-...ayci-26-193447

  12. #11765

    Kinda wish I did

    I gtfo of there. Kinda wish I'd stayed in hindsight. Unlikely to get shot with 2 witnesses in the kitchen. I tried to get back with her, yesterday after work. She was using an iPhone and now all my text go straight to green. Calls go straight to VM. Her phone is off.

    In the moment, I could not go back in there but it reminds me of one time in 2003. One of my first in the hobby. I pulled this outcall out of the back of nightmoves magazine. Her name was Puerto Rican Princess. I was living out of town but visiting at my dads house in Hillsborough. Of course, it takes her like 3 hours to get together and get over there. She gets dropped off in a damn purple car and then the two guys in driver and passenger just roll two doors down to wait. I know the nieighbors were looking and concerned but there was also a technician at the house who had just arrived to service the air conditioner. I had to calm her down. She was skittish. I was nervous as hell. We try to play it cool. Yeah, we're old friends.

    Princess was so obviously a hooker. DEEP gravely smokers voice. Skirt and heels in the middle of a weekday afternoon. Caked up. Cigarette dangling from her mouth. Bottom line, she up sold me on anal for an extra $50. The whole house smelled like cigarettes and f*ck fumes for the rest of the day. AC guy did not sell me out or if he did, I did not hear about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I would have gone back in and fucked her while the repairmen fixed the fridge. Oh, and asked for some ice water, to go, of course.

  13. #11764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Haul Ass

    Immediately

    Quote Originally Posted by absence  [View Original Post]
    i saw an ad this morning, young black bbw in south st pete offering bare and it looked legit. She didn't get back to me until around lunch. I jumped on it. Roll to shitty little multiplex near the deuces. No runaround. Get inside. No one else home straight to the bedroom.

    She looked good. Mid 20's. Dark skin. Smooth. Pretty. Stacked but not too fat. I confirmed what i brought for her and she confirmed the expectation. Lie down naked on the noisy pull out mattress. She proceeds with excellent mic check.

    I am about ready to bend her over and she stands up on the bed and leans to the window. Veterans will know the routine from here. "you've got to go. My boyfriend is here. " i am credulous. She is deadly serious. "no, you have to go. I am scared he is going to shoot you. ".

    This has happened to me more than once. I thought i was getting rolled. But she says i can have the money! Then, she picks it up and puts it in my hand.

    I am trying to get my clothes on. She is acting really upset. I tell her to calm down. She is starting to freak me out. I open the front door and cruise past two black guys. No eye contact. I do not belong in this apt or neighborhood. They know it. The kicker is the boyfriend is not in sight. They are there to fix the refrigerator.

    I've got my car started and she comes to the window. "i was wrong. They are here for the fridge. Do you still want to do it?

    Fellas, i ask you. What would you do?
    .

  14. #11763
    Quote Originally Posted by LionBalls  [View Original Post]
    Any review on her! Is it worth a visit looks old.
    She looks like Gracie.

  15. #11762

    Teri. Clearwater

    Quote Originally Posted by Redfish11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Teri in Clearwater. Looks older (which I prefer).

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3298336

    TIA.
    Any review on her! Is it worth a visit looks old.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape