Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 686 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 10281
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8016

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurongzeb  [View Original Post]
    Was finally able to hook up with Sydney today. Everything TallYankee said is true. She's a hot little spinner that really puts in the effort to make sure you leave with a smile on your face. Makes you feel at home and honestly gets into her work. I'll repeat every chance I get.
    Who is Sydney? Does she have an ad? Rates?

  2. #8015

    Sydney

    Was finally able to hook up with Sydney today. Everything TallYankee said is true. She's a hot little spinner that really puts in the effort to make sure you leave with a smile on your face. Makes you feel at home and honestly gets into her work. I'll repeat every chance I get.

  3. #8014

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler72  [View Original Post]
    Hour not a SS. SOME OF IS ARENT MINUTE MEN.
    I'm a 15 minute man! LOL.

  4. #8013
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler72  [View Original Post]
    Hour not a SS. SOME OF IS ARENT MINUTE MEN.
    I'm not a minute man but I'm donating the least amount that I can talk her down to. There are very few that I have met that aren't trying to rush you out the door.

  5. #8012

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinestone  [View Original Post]
    Yes I spoke with both of them a week ago. Sky is inactive currently in another city.

    Said was doing ok.


    Will see if she cycles back around.

    She was always a nice visit for me.
    Right on, it's been awhile and I owe her a visit. Maybe when and if she resurfaces. Papa Be.

  6. #8011

    What

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler72  [View Original Post]
    Every bit of, papa every bit.
    Not sure what you're trying to say. Papa Be.

  7. #8010

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurongzeb  [View Original Post]
    This is the same girl I posted about ghosting me a couple weeks ago. She did contact me today to say she was sorry and to explain the situation. Bottom line is she's definitely real and has her priorities so no hard feelings from me. I'm currently trying to set something up with her again. Hopefully it works out as well for new.
    Had an appointment with her scheduled for Sunday communications were good. I get to the hotel and she stopped responding.

    No heard a word since. Worked out fine I guess cause I don't like her location anyhow.

  8. #8009

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to sky? She used to do duos with that Melanie chick. Papa Be.
    Yes I spoke with both of them a week ago. Sky is inactive currently in another city.

    Said was doing ok.

    Will see if she cycles back around.

    She was always a nice visit for me.

  9. #8008
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    You aren't going no hour. Most of these chicks start complaining after 5 minutes. The problem is most guys tell these chicks they're worth more than what they are. It's just pussy, it's not like it's the end of the rainbow and a leprechaun is standing there with a pot of gold. Papa Be.
    Every bit of, papa every bit.

  10. #8007

    Sky

    Anyone know what happened to sky? She used to do duos with that Melanie chick. Papa Be.

  11. #8006

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler72  [View Original Post]
    Hour not a SS. SOME OF IS ARENT MINUTE MEN.
    You aren't going no hour. Most of these chicks start complaining after 5 minutes. The problem is most guys tell these chicks they're worth more than what they are. It's just pussy, it's not like it's the end of the rainbow and a leprechaun is standing there with a pot of gold. Papa Be.

  12. #8005
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    80 for a SS used to be my max, now I'm willing to consider 100 for the right girl. But some of you guys are out there handing over 150-200 for the same experience without question. Smh.

    My income hasn't doubled in the last year, these shit hole motels haven't doubled their rates, I doubt the price of shitty street drugs or booze has doubled. So why would a quick suck and fuck? Say no.
    Hour not a SS. SOME OF IS ARENT MINUTE MEN.

  13. #8004

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious  [View Original Post]
    I haven't met any ****** worth more than $40.
    80 for a SS used to be my max, now I'm willing to consider 100 for the right girl. But some of you guys are out there handing over 150-200 for the same experience without question. Smh.

    My income hasn't doubled in the last year, these shit hole motels haven't doubled their rates, I doubt the price of shitty street drugs or booze has doubled. So why would a quick suck and fuck? Say no.

  14. #8003
    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    250 hr donation was worth maybe 150?
    I haven't met any ****** worth more than $40.

  15. #8002

    250 hr donation was worth maybe 150

    250 hr donation was worth maybe 150?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler72  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...a/787032866517

    I spent some time with daisy over the weekend and unfortunately I can't get that time back.

    I like chubby girls, so she fit the bill perfectly. Good looking and clean, nice big bubble butt.

    She started the session by telling me the rules. Such a turn off! No DATY, nothing uncovered, basic boring married couple action.

    250 hr donation was worth maybe 150.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape