Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 821 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 18432
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13632
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    But there is a 1% chance she is the girl that likes to gag on cock and get throat fucked. Just kidding, I doubled checked the hotel she told me she was at and I was mistaken as it is not off 66 it's off 50 in the sketchy part west of 7 corners. It is also the type of hotel with doors that lead directly outside instead of to a common interior corridor. Could be a setup to get robbed, a fake profile, or a passing pro possing as a SB.

    On a side note, what did you use to find her photos? I did a google image search and nothing came up.
    Reminds me of the Dumb and Dumber quote, "So, you're telling me there's a chance?

    I used Pimeyes. If I go premium on Seeking I usually follow suit with Pimeyes just to cross reference potential SB's. It's saved me a lot of hassles in the past. I prefer FaceCheck but they require a sketchy payment process with crypto, so Pimeyes will have to do!

  2. #13631
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    But there is a 1% chance she is the girl that likes to gag on cock and get throat fucked. Just kidding, I doubled checked the hotel she told me she was at and I was mistaken as it is not off 66 it's off 50 in the sketchy part west of 7 corners. It is also the type of hotel with doors that lead directly outside instead of to a common interior corridor. Could be a setup to get robbed, a fake profile, or a passing pro possing as a SB.

    On a side note, what did you use to find her photos? I did a google image search and nothing came up.
    She's legit. That area is fucking weird just half a mile away and you're in million dollar homes.

  3. #13630
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    Pictures ping back to a girl who did a scene for Facial Abuse. 99% chance they are stolen pics and fake profile.
    She's legit. She's in town for a week before going back to NYC.

  4. #13629

    Face recog site

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    Pictures ping back to a girl who did a scene for Facial Abuse. 99% chance they are stolen pics and fake profile.
    What are you using for facial recogninition. I liked facecheck I'd, till they moved to crpto.

  5. #13628

    1% Chance

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    Pictures ping back to a girl who did a scene for Facial Abuse. 99% chance they are stolen pics and fake profile.
    But there is a 1% chance she is the girl that likes to gag on cock and get throat fucked. Just kidding, I doubled checked the hotel she told me she was at and I was mistaken as it is not off 66 it's off 50 in the sketchy part west of 7 corners. It is also the type of hotel with doors that lead directly outside instead of to a common interior corridor. Could be a setup to get robbed, a fake profile, or a passing pro possing as a SB.

    On a side note, what did you use to find her photos? I did a google image search and nothing came up.

  6. #13627
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get messaged by this one wanting to meet right away? I responded no then this morning I get the exact same cut and paste question.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-a0588c4a9b75

    Said she is staying at a hotel in Falls Church which is a real hotel right off 66.
    Pictures ping back to a girl who did a scene for Facial Abuse. 99% chance they are stolen pics and fake profile.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9913.jpg‎  

  7. #13626
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get messaged by this one wanting to meet right away? I responded no then this morning I get the exact same cut and paste question.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-a0588c4a9b75

    Said she is staying at a hotel in Falls Church which is a real hotel right off 66.
    Yes wanted 4 came down to 3 for 1 hour + Uber, passed.

  8. #13625

    Lilac 29

    Anyone else get messaged by this one wanting to meet right away? I responded no then this morning I get the exact same cut and paste question.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-a0588c4a9b75

    Said she is staying at a hotel in Falls Church which is a real hotel right off 66.

  9. #13624

    Good Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by VaGuy68  [View Original Post]
    Short timer since April. Looks to have fantastic bod went straight to text but seems real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-860e74b22f6d
    I recognize the photo of her in the red jump suit from a previous profile on SA several months ago. Back then if I remember correctly she only had one public photo (I would have remembered that nice camel toe photo). Could be real and just was offsite for awhile or could be a scammer using recycled photos.

  10. #13623

    Goodgirl

    Quote Originally Posted by VaGuy68  [View Original Post]
    Short timer since April. Looks to have fantastic bod went straight to text but seems real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-860e74b22f6d
    Wants to sell photos before meeting / maybe instead of meeting. The conversation reminded me of a prior scammer.

  11. #13622
    Quote Originally Posted by VaGuy68  [View Original Post]
    Short timer since April. Looks to have fantastic bod went straight to text but seems real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-860e74b22f6d
    Has anyone met with her. She didn't like my initial reach out, just curious. Like the pics!

  12. #13621

    Any intel on Goodgirl?

    Short timer since April. Looks to have fantastic bod went straight to text but seems real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-860e74b22f6d

  13. #13620

    Looking for some Intel on these hotties


  14. #13619

    I'm laughing so hard

    That I am crying.

    Whoever made this profile is amazing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-b861ed79f3e1

  15. #13618

    Ashburn

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed lots of scam profiles using "Ashburn" as a location. I'm not saying all profiles from Ashburn are fakes / scams, but that's how I approach them all.
    Another view on Ashburn: for the ones who are real, Ashburn means anywhere between Dulles and West Virginia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape