Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 13300
-
06-09-24 16:45 #11425Senior Member

Posts: 102Hmmmm. Mid.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/299065445479
So I was free and wanted to meet up but at the time of late afternoon no one looked up my alley. Seen her ad before but I'm figuring she was realizing that she may need to renegotiate her donations. Contact was actually easy only 2 minutes from I texted and she responded. Told her that I'd be on Woodruff in about 30 minutes and when there she give me exact address.
On Woodruff Rd and why'all know how that road is with traffic so when she gives me Roper Mountain address I was really put off. I never understood why give a false street address you might just piss your client off and lose out. Anyways shoot over to the ACTUAL location. Given directions to park by a certain car.
Now my antenna go up. Am I about to get set up. She said it's ti verify that I'm there. Fortunately everything went smoothly though I did have something with me to even odds in case things go south.
On to the main event. I say all that to say this. It was mid. If you have a reliable standby I would go with that. Nothing that occurred made it memorable and me anxious to see her again. Pictures I say are slightly dated or I got tricked by camera angle and lightning. Probably a combo of both. Stomach is slightly bigger but not grossly so.
Like I said. Mid. If you have better standby go with that. If not this will work in a pinch. Supposedly leaving soon.
-
06-09-24 07:05 #11424Senior Member

Posts: 504Matue
In spartanburg reports
.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 06:54 #11423Senior Member

Posts: 504Mature
See #1195,94, 93,92.
Originally Posted by Jksays2
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 23:56 #11422Senior Member

Posts: 565I won't waste my time on her again.
Originally Posted by Jksays2
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 23:27 #11421Senior Member

Posts: 106Hilarious
She's had that loser following her around for atleast 8 years. How much meth has gone through that apartment is crazy to think of. Remember when they beat the shit out of her sugar daddy and robbed him blind?
Originally Posted by MrMann1
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-24 21:29 #11420Senior Member

Posts: 170Christy Marie
Gentlemen, I've seen this Lady's ads for some time but haven't been able to find our anything about her. Good or bad. My searches have come up with nothing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...m/320473739518
If anyone has experience wih her please share with me PM is fine. I'm looking for that safe, mature, orally talented Lady BBBJCIM preferred.
JK.
-
06-08-24 17:29 #11419Senior Member

Posts: 318Stacking clients isn't anything new but to be fair I'm sure they get a lot of messages saying they're otw or something and never show up. I don't travel far anymore because of this. Last 2 times I drove to Anderson and Spartanburg, 50 and 45 min travel 1 way. Both times I told the girl it'll take me X min and both times they said ok. Both times I got there and waited at least 30 min before leaving. They both also messaged later, the girl in Anderson was Ike oh well you should've called to confirm, someone showed up before you 🤷8205;9794;65039;.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 17:32 #11418Senior Member

Posts: 148She's usually waiting for her live-in boyfriend to get out of bed and get out of the door or sometimes finish his video game / get to a good stopping point. This is also why she tries to control how you enter her apartment. She has a good reason for these instructions regardless of where she's living at the time but it's mostly so the boyfriend can go out one way without being seen. One time the delay was because her drug of choice had just arrived and she didn't have time to get her high yet. Black ash-like smudge on her face and burnt tinfoil in her trashcan told the tale.
I know several have argued they don't believe she's on anything but weed and "never signs of anyone else", but I'm still going to clarify when I can. She's got most of you fooled. I think being one of very very few cute faces amongst a sea of garbage currently posting ads helps us reconcile our decisions sometimes.
As always, do whatever makes you happy. I just feel the need to occasionally clarify here when her name pops up. Especially when a review mentions DATY and how she tasted. Her boyfriend barebacks her on the regular (plus a couple of her trusted long time regulars) so be mindful where you put your mouth. There's a good chance you're using some other guy's DNA for nourishment.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 13:35 #11417Regular Member

Posts: 16Sophie Night
I'm not sure what the previous review was talking about, but I just had an amazing visit with Sophie. Wonderful lady, very attentive, took her time with me.
Originally Posted by TCE2021
[View Original Post]
Always YMMV.
As far as the cosmetic work she's had done. All can say is the Dr did an amazing and her body looks like she's 20 yrs old.
-
06-07-24 07:44 #11416Senior Member

Posts: 77Gift card scam
Thanks, I appreciate the response. So basically the most likely thing is that I get "close" to the address they give me but then if I want the actual address I'd have to send the picture of the gift card for proof? That's so annoying, because it ruins for everyone.
Originally Posted by Fargler
[View Original Post]
Legit Providers might want a deposit, but why would we as the clients actually do that when we know there are so many scammers.
-
06-07-24 06:42 #11415Senior Member

Posts: 2031Similar experience with Jenn
I parked near the entrance gate, she told me she was at the store. But while I was waiting for her to tell me to come up, no one came through the gate. It was just an excuse.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
Summer also stacks her clients.
-
06-06-24 20:16 #11414Senior Member

Posts: 143Is it quality?
Is it quality though? You're essentially donating for the same rushed service. I totally get what you're saying and you have a point. But come on, up charging because of aesthetics rather than performance is madness.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 18:13 #11413Senior Member

Posts: 155When you look at how outrageous the price of everything has gotten since Covid. Stay Apt by Haywood Mall 1 yr ago was $86 a night. I went to check in for a night and it was $164 for 1 night.
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
My 2 favorite ladies I've played with have both been in the $250 to 300 for a hhr range. No demons, no bullshit no worries. I'm ok paying a little more for great quality vs what's available for $50 less.
-
06-06-24 17:41 #11412Senior Member

Posts: 63Gift card scam
Steve, the scam with the gift card is: the scammer will eventually ask you to send a picture of the card. They will read the code off of the picture you sent and redeem the gift electronically. And you will never hear from them again.
Originally Posted by SteveHarris109
[View Original Post]
Whenever we hire a new secretary at work we have to warn them: No matter who you get an email from requesting a gift card. Please ignore it. The scammers see the ICANN registration of a new email address and immediately send out a fake email to them using the name of one of our CEO, and the secretary dutifully drives to target and starts buying gift cards. Hilarious!
Fargler.
-
06-06-24 17:26 #11411Senior Member

Posts: 103Rightfully so
There's been a few reviews on her on here.
Originally Posted by LongDong6969
[View Original Post]
A couple of pages back mentions the fact that she is 100+ pounds more than the pics suggest but BBBJ was amazing.










Reply With Quote





