Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 17730
-
06-07-24 19:05 #14250Regular Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-07-24 17:00 #14249Senior Member

Posts: 168Or maybe you can just respect that not everyone is a lemming.
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
When it comes to tats, and age has nothing to do with it.
-
06-07-24 16:12 #14248Senior Member

Posts: 44Scarlett
I was really running on empty last week. Was craving a legit massage, some cuddle time, and some pampering for Mr Happy. Luckily Scarlett excels at all three, I mean A+ . I opted for the 90 min session and we spent 30 min on each. She even knows how much I LOVE girl feet so she got a pedi before our apptmnt and worked in some fun with that particular kink of mine. Tell her what you want and chances are she will accommodate and you will leave very happy. Check out her site, prices have increased, but still very much worth it. Looking forward my next visit.
http://www.sensualscarlett.com
-
06-07-24 12:28 #14247Senior Member

Posts: 203Maybe you guys can start your own thread called something like, "old guys bitching about new fangled shit we don't like" instead of junking up the forum with this.
Originally Posted by AssGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 11:44 #14246Senior Member

Posts: 57I agree, they are ugly. I especially detest the face tats. To each his own I guess. Just remember you're only renting the pussy.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-24 09:00 #14245Senior Member

Posts: 168God I hate tattoos. To each his / her own. But sorry they're fucking ugly AF.
Originally Posted by KevMivo08
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 20:17 #14244Senior Member

Posts: 242Maria
Check Maria's blog below. Her contact info is there. Just be prepared cor screening.
-
06-06-24 13:32 #14243Regular Member

Posts: 7Cookie
Adding one more to the list of positive reviews for Cookie (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/171109817).
Bubbly personality, tan, great skin. Everything covered but very enthusiastic and fun.
-
06-06-24 09:46 #14242Senior Member

Posts: 1744Not much at all
RR Verified means the provider email checks and it moves her ad up in the listings.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 01:15 #14241Senior Member

Posts: 25https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/171109305
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 13:49 #14240Senior Member

Posts: 411I'm interested. Where's her listing so I can contact her? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Stl4717
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 13:31 #14239Banned Member

Posts: 175Doesn't Mean Much
Some have pictures that are stolen from OnlyFans and sites like that I am pretty sure they won't be the one answering the door when you arrive.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 10:59 #14238Senior Member

Posts: 249Rub ratings verified check mark
Just curious. Does anyone know what the verified checkmark means or doesn't mean. Several of the girls that are "verified" seem way to good to be true.
-
06-04-24 23:18 #14237Regular Member

Posts: 21I was comparing the hour rate. 500 vs 600. I don't even see that Kylie has a half hour rate listed.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 23:01 #14236Senior Member

Posts: 25Siren
Place was in a decent neighborhood and she was pretty friendly. She was only offering CBJ and greek which was fine by me. $. 2 for qv.










Reply With Quote





