Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 61397
-
06-07-24 09:27 #55757Senior Member

Posts: 1065Monica
I was only trying to give her a walking cane. I inherited one just trying to get it to a useful owner. I stopped at the store in Morello Park and she came up and started talking to me. LEO came by and I decided to end the conversation immediately. Wasn't looking to hang out with her. Thanks for passing on your experience.
Originally Posted by Ad350
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 23:32 #55756Senior Member

Posts: 201Jen & Ziona
I was cruising through the Wilkens area and spotted Jen on Ashton & Pulaski and decided to pull the trigger on her, she got in and didn't smell the greatest but I was still able to continue. She gave a great BBBJ with no rushing or complaining swallowed everything for standard tuition plus a dime tip, will repeat if I see her.
I forgot to post about a BSW Ziona I picked up last week for some front seat action she was a lot of fun and aimed to please, she wanted to get her candy before the deed but I said no and we found a spot and she got right to work. She also came at standard rates with a nickel tip.
-
06-06-24 18:57 #55755Senior Member

Posts: 54Monica
Last time I saw Monica. She was walking with a cane. She teethed my shaft to the point I said uncle. I will say she always dressed in a nice dress out on Washington Blvd. She has a real nice personality. Unfortunately the drugs kind of own her.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 16:12 #55754Senior Member

Posts: 278Lol
Looks like you showed exactly where he needs to go.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 13:31 #55753Regular Member

Posts: 9Gymnast
Forgot to attach pic.
-
06-06-24 13:29 #55752Regular Member

Posts: 9Gymnast
Been out of town for a bit and came to Brooklyn to see if any new girls were out. I drove around for a bit and saw this little spinner but didn't seal the deal because I saw her walking with a dude who looked like her bf and it looked kinda sketchy. Anyone have any experience with her? She's got that gymnast body type I love- short (4'10 maybe 5? Tight, and thick in just the right places.
-
06-06-24 12:10 #55751Senior Member

Posts: 610Picture Request
Reference Picture.
-
06-06-24 10:27 #55750Senior Member

Posts: 99Mom
His mom drives a black and white car, I met her yesterday. Definitely enjoys a good Ole Boston cream down the throat.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 22:03 #55749Senior Member

Posts: 430You can find it on the corner of Hurley and Font Hill Ave, right off of Wilkens Ave. You'll see many of them eating doughnuts in black and white cars. Some reason many have an insignia of "BPD", whatever that means.
Originally Posted by Steeltoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 14:54 #55748Regular Member

Posts: 1Where do you find them at?
Which spots should I check for BBJ?
-
06-05-24 13:50 #55747Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: Monica
Monica is too broken down for me to pick up now, but 10 years ago, her puss was very good. I found myself doing reckless shit that was uncharacteristic for me. We once both stripped down naked and fucked in the woods. Another time we went to a motel and they had all the doors open while they were cleaning rooms, we went inside a dirty room and fucked without paying for the room. She's a nice girl, and the puss may still be good, but she reminds me of one of those zombies dancing behind Michael Jackson in the thriller video.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 13:29 #55746Senior Member

Posts: 610Re: 7 Nuts
Good reporting. I can't wait to get my hands on Denise again. Her husband was jealous from reading our messages and and stopped her from seeing me. It's good to know she's back out. 7 nuts in one day beats my record. We may have to start calling you 7-1 until someone on here makes a new record LOL.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 09:06 #55745Banned Member

Posts: 5343"The most disrespectful thing I'll ever do is fuck a cute SW after fucking someone else.
It's just rude. Anyway. Anyone got any info on her before I go in (good and bad)?
Dude, WTF do you think she does with other mongers before she sees you? Lmfao.
-
06-05-24 01:26 #55744Senior Member

Posts: 277No worries
I wasn't worried about her calling the police. Just letting you know because it added to the unpleasantness of the experience. It was bad enough I had to keep waking her because she couldn't stay awake long enough to finish the BBBJ.
Originally Posted by PyroJinx
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 01:22 #55743Senior Member

Posts: 1827 Nuts
Start this off with Nikki in Brooklyn. An 'old' supposed 42 and probably the 4th or 5th time I've picked her up. As always, BBBJ with great effort, depth and attention to the boys. Sweet woman. Cim spit.
Over to Dundalk. Picked up BSW Nijah with red hair who I have picked up close to ten times over the years since 2019/2020. This was a first as she was nodding off during the BBBJ, but she rose to the occasion and hit me with the excellent sloppy deepthroat and ball licking and the two feats simultaneously which is a tall order. Frenched my ass and cim spit.
Found Rachel. 37 while still in Dundalk and while she offered to go back to her place where her husband / manager is, I declined. Found a spot for a nice BBBJ. A little dry. Good effort and friendly. Frenched my ass and then cim.
Explored Washington Blvd and Wilkens / Ramsey etc. and not much action and nothing to my liking.
Came through Brooklyn and found long lost Denise. I love this girl. This is the 2nd time I've picked her up and she is a WSW with a petite frame and glasses. Great sucking, humming (on the dick) and the occasional gagging when I asked her to try and get it all the way down. Great ball licking and frenched my asshole too. Cim swallow.
Picked up Melissa (Not Mel / Melinda) on Fairhaven. Great wet BBBJ, ball licking and cim with a big nice ass while up in the air in the passenger seat.
A while later, ran into beautiful Charlie on Fairhaven. Soft, wet and effortless. But pulled off and didn't catch.
Finally a while later found Kim on Fairhaven. 35. Absolute great deepthroat and soft slow attention to the boys. Cim w spit and then I had to split and get the fuck out of dodge.
Until next time.
HeadJudge.









Reply With Quote




