Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 246 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 296 346 746 1246 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 27820
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24145
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    She is awesome. Make sure to have some alcohol with you. She loves to drink and it makes her wild. Great cw. Left her a big load as reward.
    Saw her awhile back and while she was chill, she didn't seem willing when I asked, but also didn't have any booze on me, heh.

    Doesn't surprise me though as I recall she being the big drinker type.

    I remember it being a pain in the ass to book with her though.

  2. #24144

    AiresCampbell

    She is awesome. Make sure to have some alcohol with you. She loves to drink and it makes her wild. Great cw.

  3. #24143

    BB with GPS

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...298/2065865462

    Posts as Gisselle but I believe she used to go by Amanda a few months ago.

    Pros: accurate pics, massive boobs, big juicy ass, slim waist, clear skin, hot and very fuckable vibe, wears her extra weight well with her young age and tall figure.

    Cons: expensive, probably on her way to bbw-hood, insisted on CBJ, no cowgirl, no cip, dodged the spray on her boobs.

    I sensed from our setup conversation that it'd be best to bring up the thread's topic in person and when I did, she asked for +200 and we agreed on +100. I figured I'd get her down on the rates and have her open up more with GFE and cip the next time I saw her. However, when I contacted her again, she had already upped her rates even higher so I've moved on for now.

  4. #24142

    Miss Ellie

    Anyone knowi if she belongs here? Thank yoiu for your help.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...98%8D.2826666/

    BW.

  5. #24141
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoballer  [View Original Post]
    I've picked her up a few times in the past probably 10 years ago or so from what I recall (maybe it hasn't been that long, can't completely remember, but it was a while ago), got everything to which she agreed prior to the date however she was very pensive and all frowns once we got started and afterward she completely shut-down and stopped talking. Didn't see her out for a long time but about a year ago she approached me and I told her that I knew about her rob reports and that she was scamming men so she should get the fuck away from me. She definitely didn't like that, gave me a mean face and immediately backed away from me. Ever since then every time I see her out she shoots daggers at me or yells at me. Not long ago she was sitting passenger in a car which happened to be next to me at a stop light and she said, "dumbass trick". I just couldn't resist that and so I asked how her children were doing as she whored and shot dope out on Aurora. She really didn't like that and we ended-up arguing. The male driver didn't say a word and didn't look over at me at all. I do know better than to be baited by a hooker who has destroyed her life with nothing to lose but I was at a point where I was sick of her shit.
    Oof I'm sure she had a well reasoned and logical argument that she's actually a very loving and caring mother. I'm sure you felt destroyed by facts and logic.

  6. #24140

    RE: Bentley

    I've picked her up a few times in the past probably 10 years ago or so from what I recall (maybe it hasn't been that long, can't completely remember, but it was a while ago), got everything to which she agreed prior to the date however she was very pensive and all frowns once we got started and afterward she completely shut-down and stopped talking. Didn't see her out for a long time but about a year ago she approached me and I told her that I knew about her rob reports and that she was scamming men so she should get the fuck away from me. She definitely didn't like that, gave me a mean face and immediately backed away from me. Ever since then every time I see her out she shoots daggers at me or yells at me. Not long ago she was sitting passenger in a car which happened to be next to me at a stop light and she said, "dumbass trick". I just couldn't resist that and so I asked how her children were doing as she whored and shot dope out on Aurora. She really didn't like that and we ended-up arguing. The male driver didn't say a word and didn't look over at me at all. I do know better than to be baited by a hooker who has destroyed her life with nothing to lose but I was at a point where I was sick of her shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    Yea she is known here for lots of jacked up stuff. Rob, scam, attitude, and whatever else you can think of. The last scam I heard she was doing was bait and switch with promise of service. Talk of things you want to she get the money and you alone and then things are off the table and attitude comes out. Just move on and save your time and money.

  7. #24139

    Bentley

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurous112  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spoka...-/737685519713

    She says her menu is wide open for $$$ over text. Seems a little fishy (TGTBT)? She is young / hot enough I'd expect her to have GPS.
    Yea she is known here for lots of jacked up stuff. Rob, scam, attitude, and whatever else you can think of. The last scam I heard she was doing was bait and switch with promise of service. Talk of things you want to she get the money and you alone and then things are off the table and attitude comes out. Just move on and save your time and money.

  8. #24138
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Pics from years ago in link. Has anyone plugged her recently?
    Are you referring to Angela from STG? She's put on more weight since 2020. Really big girl now but still bare friendly. Still not GFE in anyway and primarily good for a quickie nut. Sucks a mean dick and will let you take her to pound town. No greek still tho!

  9. #24137

    RE: Bentley

    I saw Bentley a few nights ago hanging around the block at 96th and Aurora which is generally where a lot of drug activity is going on. She was not on the corner, she was about half a block up sitting on the curb. If anyone is just dying to see her, I'd pick her up out there as you will probably get a cheaper rate, can't promise she won't jump out of your car, though.

    She gives me dirty looks every time I run into her. Not a pleasant person.

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Search for Bentley in the Seattle Forum. Read everything you find and spend your money elsewhere.

  10. #24136

    Run Away! That's Bentley.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurous112  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spoka...-/737685519713

    She says her menu is wide open for $$$ over text. Seems a little fishy (TGTBT)? She is young / hot enough I'd expect her to have GPS.
    Search for Bentley in the Seattle Forum. Read everything you find and spend your money elsewhere.

  11. #24135

    Bentley

    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurous112  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spoka...-/737685519713

    She says her menu is wide open for $$$ over text. Seems a little fishy (TGTBT)? She is young / hot enough I'd expect her to have GPS.
    The one redeeming quality of Bentley is that she's inexpensive. Do not for the love of God pay her more than $. Trust me no matter how much you pay her you'll only get a qv level of service anyway.

  12. #24134
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventurous112  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spoka...-/737685519713

    She says her menu is wide open for $$$ over text. Seems a little fishy (TGTBT)? She is young / hot enough I'd expect her to have GPS.
    Been mentioned in rob reports before. Some kind of high-drama Aurora avnue character.

  13. #24133

    Info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spoka...-/737685519713

    She says her menu is wide open for $$$ over text. Seems a little fishy (TGTBT)? She is young / hot enough I'd expect her to have GPS.

  14. #24132
    Quote Originally Posted by FunB699  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to reach her and have never heard back. Anyone had luck?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...g/577922270407
    I haven't seen her but also interested.

  15. #24131

    Summer?

    Thinking about seeing her tonight. Anyone have an experience they can share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spoka...-/948290782157
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240605_122127_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape