Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 294 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 4402
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1207

    No TS for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    They definitely have a stand up shower and I've used it. I see a table shower in there too, but they have never promoted it and it looks kind of half assed put together. Has anyone used the TS at Shanghai? I typically like TS but that one doesn't really interest me.
    Yeh, I have taken a shower a few time there, too. Saw the black table and didn't look too good. Meh.

    I had TS once in one of the Korean aunti shops and it was meh.

  2. #1206
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelyMan718  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of hopping over there for my lunch break. Been there plenty of times but never asked or been offered a shower. Is it something you will get if you just ask?
    They definitely have a stand up shower and I've used it. I see a table shower in there too, but they have never promoted it and it looks kind of half assed put together. Has anyone used the TS at Shanghai? I typically like TS but that one doesn't really interest me.

  3. #1205

    Shower at Shanghai?

    Thinking of hopping over there for my lunch break. Been there plenty of times but never asked or been offered a shower. Is it something you will get if you just ask?

  4. #1204

    Legit Shanghai

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #1203

    Shanghai

    S**t, this place is legit!

    I had have been more a few AMPs, but this is the s**t. Girls are friendly and no haggle on the donation what so ever. Kiki was reviewed well here and her review is accurate. Only con is that the place is attracting heavy food traffic. Saw Candy on my way out and she is on my TDL.

    Happy Mongering.

  6. #1202

    Unwanted Attention. Shanghai

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #1201

    Blue Bay

    Perfectly spoken!

    I love her when I want to get really weird.

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    Blue bay Everett. SUMMARY. Just go. She hold 3 titles and I have found 2 rules. Titles. Best massage hands down, best PM, And oldest provider. Rules. Pretend the 70 yr old (LOL) gal greating you is the mamasan and the other is just get up on all 4's. Just do it. I'm always completely wrecked after just 1 hour with her. Mysterious and amazing.

  8. #1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo919  [View Original Post]
    I was checking STG and came across the ad.

    It says 140 all inclusive with a lineup of 3. Anyhow, I texted and they confirmed. Anyone has info if this is accurate?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...e/525089829263
    As I just posted, it used to be Reflexology on Evergreen Way. It is still under that name at Rubmaps and has not been updated.

  9. #1199
    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Care to share more info on this place's location? Couldn't find this NHM, google took me to a plaza next to a buffet, and there's no AMP whatsoever.
    If you had followed the posts back you would have seen that I was responding to a question about a place that used to be called "Reflexology". It is still in Rubmaps with that name. It used to be a rub and tug but it just jumped up to full service. Its address is 5625 Evergreen Way.

  10. #1198

    Blue Bay

    Blue bay Everett. SUMMARY. Just go. She hold 3 titles and I have found 2 rules. Titles. Best massage hands down, best PM, And oldest provider. Rules. Pretend the 70 yr old (LOL) gal greating you is the mamasan and the other is just get up on all 4's. Just do it. I'm always completely wrecked after just 1 hour with her. Mysterious and amazing.

  11. #1197

    Red Sun Massage

    Was in north Everett and had some time so decided to give it a go. Was greeted by a slender kind of cute woman maybe late 40's and wearing a skirt which is typical of a FS place. I was looking for just a massage and HE. Right away she are the FS hand motion which I decided and agreed to the HE. Wanted to up front so I gave her 50 which she immediately showed her displeasure and wanted 20 more. I declined and her attitude quickly turned bad. She said no touching unless more $. One of the only times I could not even get off. I hate wasting money and that was 100 total down the drain. DNS.

  12. #1196

    Vivi

    Made a stop at Vivi recently. Easy to find, discrete parking and entry which I require. Drew Yulu, 30 something, petite, cute, very soft skin. 20 minute rub as she teased me to attention before CBJ (at my request) and acg. She was splendidly vocal, but not too loud or obviously fake. Shockingly tight. $50 house, $150 tip. GFE available for $200 tip.

  13. #1195
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    One thing I'm concerned about is other places getting envious and bringing unwanted attention to the place given the popularity. But maybe I'm just paranoid.
    I think it will just be a matter of time before they get "looked into", with the library right next door, the insurance office and bank out front and the coffee shop on the corner.

    I came out one morning and there were 5-6 LE vehicles out front, they had all met there for coffee. Definitely sulked to my car and got out of there quickly.

  14. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    This place is so busy now. I went during a typically slow time and there was probably 4 guys in the air lock over my session. However, I was not interrupted and had a seamless experience.
    One thing I'm concerned about is other places getting envious and bringing unwanted attention to the place given the popularity. But maybe I'm just paranoid.

  15. #1193
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with Kiki, the way she said it, it sounded like "KayKay". Typical solid session for Shanghai, usual price. She has a very nice body, low body fat, MM C's, long black hair, one kind of bird shaped tribal tattoo on her arm. I'd give her a 7 in looks. Her voice kind of reminded me of a Japanese anime character, light fun. I met Candy, probably an 8-9 in looks. Stay safe.
    This place is so busy now. I went during a typically slow time and there was probably 4 guys in the air lock over my session. However, I was not interrupted and had a seamless experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape