Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 3245
-
06-06-24 09:59 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 32Any info on these 2
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/323879777608
Search the thread for Lisa but no reviews. Hate too travel so far north for disappointment.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...e/900266175527
No name to search.
-
06-05-24 14:54 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 1251Snowbunnie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...d/238416386177
I was going to TOFTT today, but I bailed. Ad shows incall in Norwich, but only offered outcall or car date in Lisbon when I contacted. I arrived freshly showered at the spot and after a few texts we found each other. She had a (hot female) driver and we both moved from 1 spot to the next, but both times she didn't get out of the car and instead asked "What's going on?" Something seemed off enough, but perhaps I was just paranoid. Anyhoo, I bailed and have no report.
I can't upload ad pics due to WebP format. Number is 401-xxx-3090. There's a young black gal advertising in Norwich (Greek and raw friendly), but I don't know if that was the driver or not. Definitely black and hot looking. Quoted rate was 125 FS including Greek. She asked if I wanted to cum inside her, so BBFS may be on the table. I said cim and she agreed. Head only car date was 100 so I passed. She countered with 80 and I agreed. After the missed date, she said "that's okay that 80 ain't doing nothing for me. " I hope this helps someone.
Newb.
-
06-05-24 12:14 #2463Regular Member

Posts: 9Samantha
I saw her in Mystic literally before she stopped posting. She was very friendly. Down for anything but greek. And not a clock watcher. She stopped posting on the 29th of May though and I can't seem to get a hold of her. I would refrain from cash apping for content as I did, as I lost $50 after we had met. If you do meet her cash only. Also if we take into account of her old reviews you should be mindful of your surroundings just in case. She's good but has had issues in the past.
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 22:51 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 66Thanks!
Looked in Hartford, didn't see much recent info.
Originally Posted by TheWsgMan
[View Original Post]
Would anyone recommend?
The pics are great and the services seem like what I'm interesting in dreaming about soon.
ODH.
-
06-04-24 22:40 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 66Following for sure!
Fantastic pics--I'd love to hear if anyone has a good dream out in Eastern Connecticut with this lovely lady.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
PM if you like--Shay or Shayla or whatever name fits this week.
ODH.
-
05-30-24 16:22 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 88Anyway to direct me towards her fb page, lost googling LOL.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 16:20 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 1533Shay
Originally Posted by ThunderLips68
[View Original Post]
Oh Shayna. She used to run with Maddie of NB. I saw her once a couple years ago. She was blonde then. I have a review as others do in the Hartford section. Can't say how she is these days.
Originally Posted by YupYupYuppp
[View Original Post]
She does have a conviction for voyeurism I saw on CT judicial. Guessing she got caught recording or something.
-
05-28-24 11:47 #2458Senior Member

Posts: 32Anyone seen this one?
-
05-27-24 11:23 #2457Senior Member

Posts: 121Samantha
I think that is Samantha. Check in Hartford section.
Originally Posted by BlackWolborg
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 00:11 #2456Regular Member

Posts: 9Does anyone have any info on this one?
Looks good, and I've seen her listing's I think in Hartford before. But she's much closer now.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/groto...y/801176232110
-
05-26-24 19:10 #2455Senior Member

Posts: 334Suggestion
I suggest subscribing to the threads you are interested in, then bookmarking the Subscriptions list page. That way it's going to take you there as you log in.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 11:43 #2454Senior Member

Posts: 360Re: Shay
I believe she has reviews in the Hartford forum under "Shayla". I tried to make a date with her about a year ago here, but her asking price for a half was a bit rich for me, and she was staying at the notorious Grantmoor, which is a no fly zone for most of us mongers. Too bad, because she sent me a quick video which made her appear very cute, and she was very flirtatious in her texting.
Originally Posted by YupYupYuppp
[View Original Post]
She seems to have lost some weight and looks really good (if these pics are current). Please let us know how it goes if you make a connection.
Play safe! - TL.
-
05-26-24 09:39 #2453Senior Member

Posts: 356Read the posts below yours. The same thing happened to me and spinner fetish's advice helped me fix the t. Just read down this section.
Originally Posted by SpinnerFetish
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 08:42 #2452Senior Member

Posts: 221Glitch on the website
When I access the site on my phone it automatically sends me back to the previous page, for instance I'll click on "Connecticut" and it will open the CT page but instantly send me back to the previous page listing all the states. I then have to forward click to the CT page, then if I hit the Hartford page it loads the page then immediately sends me back to the general CT page so I have to forward click to the Hartford page. It's an extra step every time.
-
05-26-24 07:16 #2451Senior Member

Posts: 56She's fantastic. Incredible BBJ and can take a good pounding. First time I asked her to be fresh out the shower, and she was waiting in a towel, hair still wet. Second time she was dressed in a cute summer dress, and make up on. Go see her!
Originally Posted by OutdoorHorny
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






