Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 19550
-
06-06-24 22:58 #12920Banned Member

Posts: 907I've never been, but from a quick search on Rubmaps, they have somewhat regular reviews. CFS. I don't have an account, so I can't go any deeper in depth. FYI, you can use the "advanced search" feature to find out if they offer CFS.
Originally Posted by SmellyFinger
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 17:28 #12919Regular Member

Posts: 2M Spa
I can't find any info on this place. It's on the north east corner of 8th and 65th NW in Ballard. Any input fellas?
-
06-06-24 16:40 #12918Regular Member

Posts: 23Bellevue. Fall Health
Had to get some tires rotated so thought I'd get myself rotated over close by. Had gotten some decent lvl 1 service before but was looking for FS based on some other older reports.
Girl at the counter remembered me and after waiting 10 minutes for a half hour I got Sophia. Pleasant personality but older and not a looker. Only lvl1 service with roaming mostly over the clothes to be had. The handshake was not very good so waved her off after a few minutes. She offered to continue the massage but I wanted to just get back to work. She told me house policy was only lvl 1 while getting dressed. Gave her a 20 and she gave a sad face and I gave her a bigger one back and let her know that was more than fair as she was in for less than 15 minutes.
If I want FS I guess stick to the apts or with the TNA girls.
-
06-06-24 16:37 #12917Senior Member

Posts: 239I was just there. Angela is texting me telling me to come back LOL.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 14:23 #12916Banned Member

Posts: 2302Yes. Confirmed.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 14:19 #12915Banned Member

Posts: 2302Angela is a PSE onslaught. Anyone who hasn't tried her owes it to himself to experience that at least once.
Originally Posted by SpareTire
[View Original Post]
Coco is a sweet soft honeymoon GFE.
Vivi occupies the middle ground between the "sweet" and the "spicy. ".
The current mix there is a continuum from GFE to PSE. Choose your own adventure.
Vivi is the best cook of the 3, fwiw.
-
06-06-24 11:02 #12914Senior Member

Posts: 362Tiny Toy probably not in Pac NW
Originally Posted by Barnie
[View Original Post]
TY seems to post mostly in the forums of / near flyover states. Occasionally, he'll leave a titillating but unhelpful post in the Seattle forum.
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 01:55 #12913Senior Member

Posts: 234Nothing Special
Pretty standard FS place that had a TS. I don't remember who I saw.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 23:39 #12912Banned Member

Posts: 9072 x normal fee. You probably wont be disappointed at Good. Have fun and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Dayman08
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 23:25 #12911Senior Member

Posts: 454 hands
If I'm wanting 4 hands, how much cash should one bring with them for a great experience?
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 20:54 #12910Senior Member

Posts: 617Just to confirm, this was at "studio on park ave" Bliss Spa? https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...nton-wa-231590.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 16:04 #12909Banned Member

Posts: 2302Raw sexuality? Angela at Good.
Originally Posted by Dayman08
[View Original Post]
Prettiest? Coco at Good.
But Vivi at Good and Vivian at Bliss are solid Renton options. I hear good things about Ruby at Diva (also Renton) but I've never met her.
Speaking of Good, I got a text today from Angela asking me to drop by. Apparently the main phone number isn't working and it's a ghost town today. But at least that's good for those of us who hate interruptions. LOL.
-
06-05-24 15:17 #12908Regular Member

Posts: 22It's good. Real good.
Visited Good Massage down in Renton this morning to see Angela.
Their business phone is down for some reason and it sounds like the girls are mostly napping.
I think today's a real good day to visit since anyone calling isn't getting an answer.
If Coco and Vivi are as fresh as Angela. Any should be able to provide a great time!
Hrm. Now I wish I'd tried Coco. Never have managed to see her yet. Too bad I didn't go there with 4-hand cash!
-
06-05-24 14:43 #12907Senior Member

Posts: 45Thank You
Fellas, I am going to be in town later this month and from the looks of this page, I'm going to have an amazing time.
Sounds like Vivian is the best option? Is that the consensus?
-
06-05-24 14:30 #12906Banned Member

Posts: 2302Don't be an idiot
So someone has already been texting Yoyo asking if she's the same Yoyo from MM and Pinee. She is NOT. Apparently the guy who texted her was rude and annoying (her words).
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
She is the well-known HJ only girl who used to be at A-Health in Renton.
Her IG is amy129727.
She's already regretting giving me permisson to tell friends about her, and that makes me leas likely to share in the future.
YY Spa is HJ only.
HJ only.
Only HJ.
No FS.
You cannot get FS from this Yoyo. Ever.












Reply With Quote




