Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 43542
-
06-08-24 08:12 #40167Senior Member

Posts: 25Summer cell
Hey can someone PM me summers cell? Got a new burner after the last one fell in the pool. Thanks boys.
-
06-07-24 14:53 #40166Senior Member

Posts: 25Mays or Healthy
Hey guys, has anyone been to Mays or Healthy in Stoneham recently. Thanks.
-
06-07-24 09:04 #40165Senior Member

Posts: 175Prostate massage
Any locations on South Shore that provide prostate massage with their service?
-
06-06-24 18:27 #40164Senior Member

Posts: 86Mei Mei / Wei Wei at Crescent
Went to Crescent the other day and drew Mei Mei / Wei Wei (not the Wei Wei of yore, this lady was fresh off the bus from Flushing). Cute face, late 30's, OK body with signs of child birth.
Chose half hour (40). She left the room to get my change. Skipped the massage and asked for soft touch. Offered 120, she held out for 160 so I negotiated 69/ BBBJ / CFS (next time will bring exact change). After a few licks (BBBJ wasn't worth the upsell but she had a nice pussy) she started in RCG but I changed to mish until she came and turned her over to finish in doggy. Pretty good lay, all in all. Time was up so I got dressed, got my tiny bottle of water, and skedaddled.
-
06-06-24 16:14 #40163Banned Member

Posts: 311I was working a few blocks away at that time and was very active in the hobby, I'm surprised I never saw www / tried this place.
Originally Posted by MikeApple
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-24 12:33 #40162Senior Member

Posts: 26Big titties
Anyone throw some recommendations for MTs with big titties I can use for a tit fuck? Private message or forum posts are okay!
Thanks,
NS8.
-
06-05-24 23:47 #40161Senior Member

Posts: 170How many mongers does it take?
At least 6. One to do the screwing. One to complain that he overpaid for the light bulb. One to explain that it could not have happened because even though it is very hot that particular light bulb does not let just anybody screw it in. One to ask if the light bulb had DDDs. One to ask the address of the light bulb. One to ask if that light bulb used to have a different name somewhere else.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 22:54 #40160Banned Member

Posts: 180Joke of the day
How many mongers does it.
Take to screw in a light bulb?
Depends on:
What is the age and dimensions of.
The light bulb?
What else is on the menu?
Are there any other reviews about.
This location?
Is the light bulb in tight?
Can I do it uncovered?
Too much!!
-
06-05-24 16:47 #40159Senior Member

Posts: 1247Gone?
And like that, YoYo of 558 is not in today. Hopefully, she is not sucked into the black hole named Flushing forever.
-
06-05-24 15:00 #40158Senior Member

Posts: 1247Bro, you are super generous when you call those tiny things on her Bs. I think they are As, and that is on a good day! Regardless, she is very very cute, with an exception of the perfume on her — just great. One of the best 558 ever had, with Emma still being number one. And yes, she likes to kiss.
Originally Posted by VulvaNut
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 13:46 #40157Senior Member

Posts: 260Was in MA and ME for biz and was enticed by reviews of Yuyu (YouYou). 30 something, soft Bs, wavy long hair, a good figure with a little belly fat but attractive overall. Sweet, but odd communication, little English, but great attitude. Said she was Japanese. Got right to it, forgoing massage, opted for HJ (seemed to be her limit), with daty since I was curious about the Andir's note about the full flower. She is shaved, the flower is full. More with the lips, the clit is good sized but hooded, all in all she was very responsive. Oddly after daty she came up and DFK'd me, I was stunned by this, but a very passionate touch. My turn, oiled HJ was great, occasional kisses to the sac, and I exploded. I'd repeat but won't be back for several months. VN.
Originally Posted by JSully168
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 10:56 #40156Regular Member

Posts: 24Is Angela done?
So, is Angela officially done at 32 in H2 O?
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 20:49 #40155Senior Member

Posts: 283No, no FS. She seemed to actually like me and was very affectionate and skilled with her hands (mostly).
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 13:12 #40154Senior Member

Posts: 183Have been here a few times. It's convenient for me. But no HE. I've been going back because the massage has been pretty good actually.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 08:06 #40153Senior Member

Posts: 2121Newtonville Ave and Walnut st
It's funny how the came place is advertising as both Walnut st and Auburndale on CL.









Reply With Quote






