Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 7743
-
05-21-24 12:47 #7158Senior Member

Posts: 585Well your wish has come true I was at a hotel a few days ago and contacted her, she was willing to come but said she has to bring her kid with her so that was a hell to the no for me.
Originally Posted by JohneBravo
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 20:29 #7157Banned Member

Posts: 925New to me blonde?
Who is that sweet little spinner blonde? Seen her by 3rd and dix. Went to spin a hard you, and that blue pickup grabbed her, you know who you are. I hung around for an hour. Then said fuck it, drove up by Foresthill and back, then seen her again by that Walgreens. Missed her again, black car drak tint. WTF. Looks to be 18 or 19. Skinny like Kellie P. But much shorter. Maybe 4'11". Had on cut off Daisy Duke blue jean shorts, white belt, and a yellow halter top. White shoes if I remember correctly. Who is she, name? Number? Skills? Damage?
-
05-09-24 19:50 #7156Banned Member

Posts: 925If she really liked you, and you known how to eat her pussy right, she was the hands down best to ever walk PBC. When she wanted to fuck you it was way better. Some guys were just her trick, but the ones she enjoyed got special attention. That pussy alone was a gripping set on 20 rubber bands all sliding differently and wet AF. But if she wanted that dick she would work you so good NO ONE could last a minute in that fat pussy. I was so lucky over the last 10 years to have been someone for some reason she enjoyed, and would come on a 40 date with and spend 4-6 exploring how many times she could soak the wet, and how many times I could nut deep in all of her gutts, ass too. The Only thing our little Latin freak Nana was not good at was head. But she hated giving it unless she was super in the mood, and that was rare, maybe 5 times in the 400 times me and her went at it was she in the mood to suck the life out of my little friend. And her ass was only open maybe 40 times, but she had to be ravenous that day to want that too, and that ass felt so good also. No walker could make me nut as hard as she could. Nana is my addiction. My ATF.
Originally Posted by FriskyFrankie
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 06:31 #7155Senior Member

Posts: 117WSW Brandi
Took a stroll this fine spring morning started at the bridge from broadway and went south down Dixie til I hit lantana. Not much going on til I turned around and Brandi caught my eye where nana used to be. Medium build blonde huge milkers in jean shorts and small top. Talked down from 40 to 20 Mario coin. Although satisfied, she's very quick and had to tell her to slow down a few times but I'll give the experience a 5. 5/10.
-
04-23-24 18:54 #7154Senior Member

Posts: 345Cray cray
Yea she is cray cray and normally I like cray but not 100 for a BJ cray LOL.
Originally Posted by INeedMoney
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 02:55 #7153Regular Member

Posts: 17Saw her a few days ago. Same spot. This one is weird, had me cracking up too.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-24 23:36 #7152Senior Member

Posts: 332WSW LSW Blue & WSW Leah G
WSW Leah Grim saw her on dixie, by that motel in the corner, was looking ok, seen her a couple of times but never got with her, how is her service?
Also met a new WSW that goes by Blue, 26 yrs young , she said she is Portuguese, tall with tattoos wearing a dress, she had a black eye from her BF hitting her, she was in a hurry and said shed do BBBJ for $30 , but I only had a $20 and she was in a hurry anyways, she was looking good hope to see her again.
-
04-08-24 21:06 #7151Senior Member

Posts: 345Digits
They don't work.
Originally Posted by MMClap
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 14:51 #7150Regular Member

Posts: 24Hey bud you got her digits.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 12:09 #7149Senior Member

Posts: 345Lmao
I would scoop her just to say that to her LOL.
Originally Posted by MrSosa2015
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-24 06:57 #7148Senior Member

Posts: 518She's a pain in the you know what.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
I tried to scoop her up one time.
Off the bat she had a serious ghetto attitude.
I told her get the F off my ride or I'll drag you out by your hair extensions!
No issues she left quietly.
-
04-06-24 17:33 #7147Senior Member

Posts: 345Diamond
Yea I am considering my self lucky and not going back to her.
Originally Posted by Popman
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 17:30 #7146Senior Member

Posts: 447Diamond s
Just confirmed who are talking about, and I have reviewed her before. When I was a newbie I tried her on three separate occasions thinking it would get better and it didn't. As hood as it gets. She jumped into my car once and wouldn't get out until I called the police. Rap sheet a mile long. Was talking with her dealer on the phone when I got us a room and she referes to me as a cracker. Or white.
Originally Posted by East561
[View Original Post]
Always posts on LC with 2 or 3 pics but never her face, so I once went to see her and when she opened the door I turned right around.
She has a temper too. So you've been warned.
-
04-06-24 10:15 #7145Senior Member

Posts: 117Lacey
Did my normal cruise, found myself driving south on Dixie past 10th ave and. Seen the usual older worn WSW's I typically bypass. Came across a young WSW mid 20's brunette tattoos on shoulder but quickly scooped by a monger. Kept driving up to lantana and another young Latina was walking by the fork in the road up at federal and Dixie. She also was scooped aggressively might have to come back and check that out. But I finally see Lacey (Bbw WSW) walking south by the rocket. Quick cop check and she says she's new to the area by lantana and Dixie. Talked price came to 30 Mario's FS. The top was ok, basic but good. She's a moaner and gives good eye contact. Follows direction well and looks to be more fun in a formal setting. Will get digits and pic but I enjoyed definite repeat.
-
04-06-24 08:54 #7144Senior Member

Posts: 371Diamond S
Totally agree, Diamond can be my ATF or just a complete waste of time, depending on her mood. She does love to come from face riding. Just wish she had better sense than being so flamboyantly visible and waiving on a busy Dixie corner, especially when her hair is blue.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





