Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 740 1240 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20463
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    She is still in the area but is no longer the petite girl I use to see. Seen her about 2 months ago in Woodbridge but she is probably close to 250 lbs now. Still tight and wet but I can't get past how big she got. I won't be seeing her again as I'm just not into fat girls. Sucks she use to be a petite spinner with a very wet kitty.
    You got a link?

  2. #20462
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrive  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since you have heard anything about her, she still in the area and avail? Any info is appreciated.
    She is still in the area but is no longer the petite girl I use to see. Seen her about 2 months ago in Woodbridge but she is probably close to 250 lbs now. Still tight and wet but I can't get past how big she got. I won't be seeing her again as I'm just not into fat girls. Sucks she use to be a petite spinner with a very wet kitty.

  3. #20461

    New Lady in town Mali

    Meet a new Thai lady in Tysons. Very pretty, accurate pics, BBBJ CIM FS kissing without tongue. $260.00.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../23223798.html

  4. #20460
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    I've been anticipating Leila's return to NoVA following a great visit with her last month (post #20111). After seeing her latest post with new pictures, I set up an appointment immediately to see her. We got caught up, and per my request, she graciously put on her black outfit and heels as shown in the pictures. I was captivated and extremely aroused when she stepped out and sauntered across the room, posing and bending over in full display before me. That was the start of an incredible night.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...inia/171085274
    This post is in her ad. And the picks from this post are from her ad. Am I missing something?

  5. #20459

    Another Kind, Stern, Strong Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by SSmith  [View Original Post]
    Came across the ad for Serendipity on STG and Tryst, pics on Tryst looked TGTBT so I searched around on the Myrtle Beach forum and DMV Trick Gawd came through with this warning:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...648&viewfull=1#post6745648.

    The TLDR is her man will secretly record you then try and blackmail you- sounds like a pass to me heh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alexa...r/669458616016

    https://tryst.link/escort/serendipity
    DO NOT go see this girl. This is not a YMMV type situation. You definitely WILL be recorded and blackmailed!

    It's all on you with no remorse if you go against me advice and my experience with this broad.

  6. #20458

    Nova milf?

    Gents,

    I am slowly getting back into the hobby.

    I will be in the NOVA area for an afternoon next week.

    Hoping someone can recommend a slim, white MILF (40+) offering incall in the Faifax-Chantilly area. Seems like most options here are Latinas.

    TIA.

  7. #20457

    Recommendations please / info

    Looking for a fun Sunday and was hoping for some advise here or pm.

    Any info on these 2:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/171183203

    Or.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nia/171215967.

    Most of my dreams have been randomly taken place in Asia or South America. Looking for some hometown charm but so a user or bbw. Prefer smaller frame.

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #20456

    Layla

    Anyone have any luck meeting up with Layla and care to share your experience?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0858.png‎   IMG_0856.png‎   IMG_0857.png‎   IMG_0855.png‎  

  9. #20455

    Scammer Back in Town

    Came across the ad for Serendipity on STG and Tryst, pics on Tryst looked TGTBT so I searched around on the Myrtle Beach forum and DMV Trick Gawd came through with this warning:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...648&viewfull=1#post6745648.

    The TLDR is her man will secretly record you then try and blackmail you- sounds like a pass to me heh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alexa...r/669458616016

    https://tryst.link/escort/serendipity

  10. #20454

    Need intel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/171183025

    Real pics and she goes on anything she's insisting?

  11. #20453

    Leila

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    I've been anticipating Leila's return to NoVA following a great visit with her last month (post #20111). After seeing her latest post with new pictures, I set up an appointment immediately to see her. We got caught up, and per my request, she graciously put on her black outfit and heels as shown in the pictures. I was captivated and extremely aroused when she stepped out and sauntered across the room, posing and bending over in full display before me. That was the start of an incredible night.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...inia/171085274
    Her menu seems wide open which sounds amazing but is it really or just the ad?

  12. #20452

    Tina is back

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNovaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Cherry and Lili are available when I contacted a few days ago.
    Tina and Cherry are available now.

  13. #20451

    Tina isn't in town

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tera in Springfield when I specifically asked for Tina.

    I got in and she was nice, but I said "where's Tina". I got swindled which I'm pretty upset about. Tera was ehh in every category. Will not repeat.
    Cherry and Lili are available when I contacted a few days ago.

  14. #20450

    Tera ACS

    Saw Tera in Springfield when I specifically asked for Tina.

    I got in and she was nice, but I said "where's Tina". I got swindled which I'm pretty upset about. Tera was ehh in every category. Will not repeat.

  15. #20449

    Strange Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    I've been anticipating Leila's return to NoVA following a great visit with her last month (post #20111). After seeing her latest post with new pictures, I set up an appointment immediately to see her. We got caught up, and per my request, she graciously put on her black outfit and heels as shown in the pictures. I was captivated and extremely aroused when she stepped out and sauntered across the room, posing and bending over in full display before me. That was the start of an incredible night.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...inia/171085274
    She visited the bathroom more time then in the bedroom during my visit. I've seen providers like that in the past and normally slamming juke in their vein or something else they're hooked too. I mean literally could've walked out with all of her belongings. Freak me out that it was impossible to enjoy her and I had a second pop that I chose to just leave.

    Weird for sure.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape