Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 464 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 6948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5238

    Spa Castle

    Stopped in for a QV in Middletown. As usual the place is super clean and quiet. Amy answered the back door and led me to the room. There was another lady there by the name of Sophia.

    Amy very attractive probably in her early 40's. Black hair and slender body with a great personality.

    She remembered me from previous visit I made there so we skipped the massage and got right to the main event. Off came the cloths, bent her over the table and dry humped her ass. She was very responsive to all positions. We went up on the table in a 69 position. She looks great from all angles. I popped sooner than I wanted to but she is very attractive and hot. Next time I will need to slow myself down. This girl is well worth the visit.

  2. #5237

    Ellen

    Absolutely, willing to help with Ellen.

    I do this all the time, not worried.

    Yea so, Ms. JxHxx is leaving soon, my weekend is light. I was planning on resting, icing my cock, however, willing to help. I'll schedule accordingly with Ellen, then provide details. More than likely, making it easy on me. I'll bring her back to Chad's sex pad, fuck her outside, inside. Always glad to help.

    Chad.

  3. #5236
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    What did you quote you, and what does she offer?
    Her rates are / were 160/40 min, 200/1 hr, 300/2 hr.

    BMD.

  4. #5235
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    What did you quote you, and what does she offer?
    Not worth repeating since her add is down. If it shows up again ask.

    Price was below average.

    Menu was above average.

    Pictures TGTBT.

  5. #5234

    Deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    I canceled this morning, something's just not right about the situation. Maybe another member is willing to roll the dice.
    I see she deleted her CL post.

  6. #5233

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    I canceled this morning, something's just not right about the situation. Maybe another member is willing to roll the dice.
    What did you quote you, and what does she offer?

  7. #5232
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnahound  [View Original Post]
    I've been on the fence about her. Pics were awful good given her rate. If you keep your appointment, please let me know how it goes.
    I canceled this morning, something's just not right about the situation. Maybe another member is willing to roll the dice.

  8. #5231

    Spa Castle

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomalyDetect  [View Original Post]
    After seeing a few reviews I decided to check this place out. Showed up unannounced. Jane greeted me at the door. She looked pretty damn good, rocking body from head to toe. So, Jane it is. She give me a pretty decent back massage and worked out a few kinks.

    Some teasing with a full hand up under, love that. The flip. She did some finger tip teasing and motioned for her clothes off and a handy. We agreed on tip so away went the clothing and out with the oil. I like it when they don't make you push the tip ahead of the service. She drug her boobs all up and down my body. Sucked on my nipples for a bit. She then oiled them and me. Put me in the middle and pushed them together. Great worship.

    I had my hands all over her ass and tits while she was giving me the finishing HJ. This lasted awhile before I popped. She cleaned me up went for water and I started getting dressed. All in all it was a damn good time.
    Spa Castle has really upped its game. Ladies are not bad looking and very adventurous!

  9. #5230

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    I've been texting with her, the pictures look to good to be real.

    So much so I think I'm going to cancel my appointment for tomorrow.

    Spider sense is going off.

    Anyone else try her?

    Thanks.

    +1 (516) 430-2294 Ellen.
    I've been on the fence about her. Pics were awful good given her rate. If you keep your appointment, please let me know how it goes.

  10. #5229
    I've been texting with her, the pictures look to good to be real.

    So much so I think I'm going to cancel my appointment for tomorrow.

    Spider sense is going off.

    Anyone else try her?

    Thanks.

    +1 (516) 430-2294 Ellen.

  11. #5228

  12. #5227

    Spa Castle Jane

    After seeing a few reviews I decided to check this place out. Showed up unannounced. Jane greeted me at the door. She looked pretty damn good, rocking body from head to toe. So, Jane it is. She give me a pretty decent back massage and worked out a few kinks.

    Some teasing with a full hand up under, love that. The flip. She did some finger tip teasing and motioned for her clothes off and a handy. We agreed on tip so away went the clothing and out with the oil. I like it when they don't make you push the tip ahead of the service. She drug her boobs all up and down my body. Sucked on my nipples for a bit. She then oiled them and me. Put me in the middle and pushed them together. Great worship.

    I had my hands all over her ass and tits while she was giving me the finishing HJ. This lasted awhile before I popped. She cleaned me up went for water and I started getting dressed. All in all it was a damn good time.

  13. #5226

    Current

    Wish she would post something more recent and a recent pic. HATE short hair, huge turn off.

  14. #5225

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoder55  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let anyone know who wants to get ahold of Roxy, who used to be in Windsor Locks but is currently in Enfield, you can get a hold of her at the following phone number:

    95xxxx439.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/657013517822

  15. #5224
    Quote Originally Posted by RChris11  [View Original Post]
    Are Gold and Gold Rose the same place? Or is Gold somewhere else?
    Gold rose spa.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape