Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 17942
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14807

    UTR Provider New to the Area

    I have a friend who is a UTR provider from the Bowling Green area. She has relocated to Lex and is looking for a select few sugar daddy types who would like to become regulars. She's 38 and thin and has a nice body, and she provides excellent service. I have pics of her that I am happy to share with anyone who is seriously interested. She's only interested in taking on a few clients who want to be regulars. DM if you're interested. Thanks.

  2. #14806

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this post, did a search on the number / ad and she seems to be Louisville based. Anyone ever see this one? Doesn't leave a name to search on here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/winch...y/490949617769
    She's legit. I've seen her a couple times, recently off Winchester /75 exit at a hotel with a number. She's pretty good, $ QV. - she uses of course and there are statements of a dude "close by" but cannot confirm.

    YMMV.

    Search the thread for Hanna/Hannah

  3. #14805

    Any Info

    Just saw this post, did a search on the number / ad and she seems to be Louisville based. Anyone ever see this one? Doesn't leave a name to search on here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/winch...y/490949617769

  4. #14804

    Keely

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/377185333415

    Anyone seen Keely before, looks pretty good from the pics.

  5. #14803

    PSA-Mary Ann Summers

    Mary Ann Summers is in town and she is running a Special Rate. $250 HR. Rate good through Sunday. A Pre-Father's Day promotion.

    https://tryst.link/massage/mary-ann-summers

  6. #14802
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrik5  [View Original Post]
    I saw a good TER review of her a couple years ago. Looks decent and a good rate, was thinking of giving a a try on my next trip. Any updates?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/889165196849
    JMO but the time I saw her it was very lackluster at best. I just think there is better options ever though there doesn't seem to be a lot to choose from anymore.

  7. #14801

    I wish I could help.

    I wish I could help.

    The market seems dead since COVID.

    Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy111  [View Original Post]
    Well, I have finally achieved the coveted "Senior" status.

    Wondering if any of you mongers with "Senior-only" UTR's would mind hooking me up with some options? Definitely interested in trying a date with CC whenever she's accepting new clients again.

    Interested to see what else is out there. Price not an issue. Feel free to reply here or just message me. Thanks in advance!

  8. #14800
    Quote Originally Posted by KybeBop  [View Original Post]
    That's the couple that nodded me not long ago I called to make sure before I spoke posted BTW.
    Thanks for the heads up. I had a feeling that there was something not right going on there.

  9. #14799
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBear859  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to her few weeks ago, she quickly responded with rates and general location. I got cleaned up and messaged her back and nothing never heard back. Had saw a review month or so ago from someone else who said he had nice visit though.
    Saw her a few weeks ago. Messaged before 10 in the morning and it was after 230 before she ever responded. Visit was fun but rushed said she was pressed for time with kid. Going to try again when more time is available and see if that's better.

  10. #14798

    The couple will rob you

    Quote Originally Posted by MackJordan444  [View Original Post]
    1st one I have tried to see half a dozen times. Like she has ADHD and squirrels out all the time.

    Second one Sassy is a total waste of time. One of the most lack luster visits I've ever had. Wound up finishing myself.

    Third is Harper and she has an amazing head game. Can't speak to anything else.

    As for the couple I am curious on this as well. Could be a fun time, could be not so fun. Anyone took the dip on this one yet?
    That's the couple that nodded me not long ago I called to make sure before I spoke posted BTW.

  11. #14797
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    Pretty spot on. Saw her a few days ago. Rougher than a cob. She's on. Something. Head game was decent but on the better side.

    However that kitty will grip you like a Hoover. Didn't make it long at all.

    Might see again in a pinch if she had an Incall. As her rates are the old QV price (4 Jackson's). I hate CV's so probably won't go back until that situation changes.
    AD link?

    Prices?

    Part of town for incall?

  12. #14796

    Anyone seen "Naughty" lately?

    I saw a good TER review of her a couple years ago. Looks decent and a good rate, was thinking of giving a a try on my next trip. Any updates?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/889165196849

  13. #14795

    Senior Status

    Well, I have finally achieved the coveted "Senior" status.

    Wondering if any of you mongers with "Senior-only" UTR's would mind hooking me up with some options? Definitely interested in trying a date with CC whenever she's accepting new clients again.

    Interested to see what else is out there. Price not an issue. Feel free to reply here or just message me. Thanks in advance!

  14. #14794

    Patience

    She can be difficult to get ahold of but it gets easier once you get established with her. Super chill and a VERY fun time!

    Location seems a bit sketchy at first glance, but don't let it bother you. I've never had any issue at all. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen anyone else walking around outside at all. YMMV.

    The inside of her place has always been impeccably clean every time I've been there.

    Overall, comfortable and extremely satisfying service. She knows what she's doing!

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeNo  [View Original Post]
    I have tried contacting her as well. I have tried texting and PM on the site, but nada. Has anyone had luck, she looks lovely. Reminds me of a 20's version of Jody Foster.

  15. #14793
    Quote Originally Posted by FDelaney  [View Original Post]
    Had myself a meeting with Mariah recently. Setup was fairly easy, no concerns about communication at all. Once we made contact, she and I both stayed in contact and set up the time and place for the meeting easily.

    She's exactly as advertised. Small and energetic. Body on her is small, with a small bit of baby damage. She cakes on the makeup, which would be a bit of a negative for me, but not really a deal breaker. Her BBBJ skills are decent, she used a bit much hand for me personally, but when I asked her to slow down with the hand, she took it in stride and had no complaints. Kitty was night and tight, got wet as all get out when played with. No complaints about any positions and had a nice CIM swallow finish. Honestly no real tits to speak of, so if you are looking for a woman with a nice chest, look elsewhere. Damage ran right around $ for half an hour.

    No real negatives, and she reached out to me after the date to thank me for coming to see her and said she was looking for regulars. Honestly I wouldn't have any real issue turning her into a regular rotation gal.

    Oh, and no obvious marks on her body indicating drug use. So, count that as a positive.
    Pretty spot on. Saw her a few days ago. Rougher than a cob. She's on. Something. Head game was decent but on the better side.

    However that kitty will grip you like a Hoover. Didn't make it long at all.

    Might see again in a pinch if she had an Incall. As her rates are the old QV price (4 Jackson's). I hate CV's so probably won't go back until that situation changes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape