Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Korean girls

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1152
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #42

    Valencia with goodheaven

    Saw her today. Previous reports are spot on. This girl is a gem. The sequence of the encounter was the same. She takes the lead when it's needed and lets you lead and guide when it's appropriate. She has great intuition and is a very good actress, made me feel appreciated the whole time. Her looks, body and skills are a 10/10 in my opinion. I will see her again for sure and highly recommend why'all enjoy her company while she is here. She said she is here another 10 days.

  2. #41

    Good review and same here

    Quote Originally Posted by GoForGusto  [View Original Post]
    Although Lisa is now gone...Definitely going to keep my eye on the talent that comes through, because for 2 x the price of an AMP experience, it was 10 x the value.
    I agree the Kgirls just provide so much more for the value. The AMPs I have visited run you about 200 give or take for the CBJ and CFS. Fun can be had but a problem for me is it becomes rushed and the lines can get long on a busy day. You also miss that extra finesse of GFE.

  3. #40

    Valencia / Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with Valencia yet? Or know where she has been previously to check any reviews?

    I saw Lisa last week and was a very fine time. Cheeky cute girl that was an excellent time. Glad I was able to see her before she left.

    Thanks.

    Golf.
    She went mostly by Victoria last couple years. Search Victoria in Seattle and scroll down to Dec 14th of last year. You will see a bunch. I've seen her and she's pretty good. Many more reviews in other places, but Seattle alone should be plenty. I've never really seen anyone say they had a bad time with her in any city. She's a solid choice with lots of info to give you a good idea of what you are getting.

  4. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with Valencia yet? Or know where she has been previously to check any reviews?

    I saw Lisa last week and was a very fine time. Cheeky cute girl that was an excellent time. Glad I was able to see her before she left.

    Thanks.

    Golf.
    I just got home from my time with Valencia. If it isn't her in the picture it is a very close replica!

    Answered the door in a very sexy black mini-skirt. Solid English to a degree. You can tell she mostly speaks Korean back in LA.

    Anyway: blue toast, shower, touching, BBBJ for a few seconds in the shower.

    Headed to the bed and she stood me up and dropped to her knees and started more BBBJ. Very slow, very sensual. It was equally erotic and calming at the same time. Think she misjudged a couple times and got a couple gags out of her. And I would consider myself average, so it was a nice touch to stroke the ego a bit!

    Got on the bed. More BBBJ which I finally had to ask her to stop for about 30 seconds. So she turned and sat on my face. She really seemed to enjoy that.

    After about a minute of that she slipped on the cover and hopped on top. Very good riding skills. She did that for about 5 minutes and then we switched. I got on top and put her legs on my shoulders. She really started vocally responding and she got super wet. I asked if I could COF and she smiled and said yes. But it more ended as CIM as she enthusiastically got it all out.

    Laid there and exchanged massages and some conversation. Told her about the international market that she needs to check out while in town and she eagerly asked if I'd take her. We laid there a few more minutes and then shower and out the door.

    Face: I give her an 8, but I also fancy Koreans.

    Body: easy 10 for me. Very athletic build. Nice proportion with her tits being a little larger than a girl her size would be normally. Terrific nipples. Kitty was nice and tight, again, for me. She had some pubic hair on top, which is a win for me. Smooth under side.

    Overall visit I give a 10. Will see her again before she leaves.

    The One downside for me was the apartment smelled like kitty litter / cat pee when I walked in. A tiny bit in her room, but it was mostly out in the main area.

  5. #38
    Shill for CCG, ignore all posts


    Posts: 67

    Valencia / Cyma / Victory / Cima / Victoria / Janet

    Quote Originally Posted by Golf76  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had a dream with Valencia yet? Or know where she has been previously to check any reviews?

    I saw Lisa last week and was a very fine time. Cheeky cute girl that was an excellent time. Glad I was able to see her before she left.

    Thanks.

    Golf.
    I agree Lisa was good with a fun and playful attitude the whole time. Loved the way she forced as much as she could in her mouth. She knew how to earn it.

    This one is definitely worth checking out. I'd: 366071 with a track record of 230 reviews averaging 8. 3 indicates she earned it. Appears Portland was her last tour. Mentions of taller hot body with CIM and BBFS on the table. I don't think there will be any toftt here, but would like to see any experiences as well.

  6. #37

    Valencia

    Anyone had a dream with Valencia yet? Or know where she has been previously to check any reviews?

    I saw Lisa last week and was a very fine time. Cheeky cute girl that was an excellent time. Glad I was able to see her before she left.

    Thanks.

    Golf.

  7. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Pretty straight forward vetting including some sort of picture etc. Rates 360 hr with extras at 40 msog and 100 BBFS when available. When available depends on the girl. These are communicated with the PO as well. And. Side.
    And. Side?

    Not sure what that means. If we're not narrowing down the general area, can we say approx how far from downtown? Say, how far from the Stadium maybe?

  8. #35

    Lisa

    Although Lisa is now gone (last day here was yesterday, said she is off to LA), thought I'd give a report on her and the setup in general. Setup / verification is simple. All they ask for is a selfie with date / time written on a sheet of paper. No names, nothing else required. Location was a nice gated apartment complex. Had me text when I arrived at the gate in order to get the code, then text again when I was parked. The apartment complex is super diverse in terms of population, so I'd have a hard time thinking anyone would feel out of place and it's very busy, so you should not get a vibe that you are feeling watched.

    As for the session, not much on Lisa that hasn't been reported on previously. Started off with a shower together which was super fun. When washing my back she reached around and got me at full attention. After we dried off, she gave a solid BBBJ. The one thing I loved was the eye contact. She rotated between working junior and working the boys and never broke eye contact with me, super hot. Some slight toothy action, but not enough to kill the vibe. Put the cover on with her mouth, then rode me CG followed by a finish in mish. I am not huge by any means, but she felt really tight and I almost thought I was hurting her with some of the sounds she was making. She is either a very skilled actress, or she was really into it. Had some time to kill, so we both laid on the bed and stroked each other which was very sensual. Concluded with another shower to clean up and on my way. The language barrier would have been more of a hindrance if I would have wanted to give direction, but she seemed to read me very well and could tell what I liked, so it was not an issue. Definitely going to keep my eye on the talent that comes through, because for 2 x the price of an AMP experience, it was 10 x the value.

  9. #34
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Little effort

    What you seek is on page two.

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy8324  [View Original Post]
    Can you please tell me where to find the site? Thanks in advance!

  10. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Agree she is a lot of fun! One of the coolest Kgirls and her expressions are playful fun. Is she still sporting the blonde hair? Love that look and she reminds me of Sinb from Maniac.
    Can you please tell me where to find the site? Thanks in advance!

  11. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    I've grown tired of the AMP scene and I've seen almost all the DI girls. What is required for screening to see the kgirls like? Similar to DI? Also location don't need specifics north side, south side? Finally what is the going rate? DM me if that's better. Thanks in advance.
    I texted the number and they asked me for a face pic with today's date.

    1 hr 360 🌹.

    30 min 300 🌹.

    Before making first appt Please send pic I'd or selfie with today's date and time for screening.

  12. #31

    Screening

    Pretty straight forward vetting including some sort of picture etc. Rates 360 hr with extras at 40 msog and 100 BBFS when available. When available depends on the girl. These are communicated with the PO as well. And. Side.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    I've grown tired of the AMP scene and I've seen almost all the DI girls. What is required for screening to see the kgirls like? Similar to DI? Also location don't need specifics north side, south side? Finally what is the going rate? DM me if that's better. Thanks in advance.

  13. #30

    Screenings

    I've grown tired of the AMP scene and I've seen almost all the DI girls. What is required for screening to see the kgirls like? Similar to DI? Also location don't need specifics north side, south side? Finally what is the going rate? DM me if that's better. Thanks in advance.

  14. #29

    Lisa

    Well I met Lisa today and went into the meeting with an open mind. All I can say is I am done with AMP's She was everything I had hoped for and more. Experience was unrushed and a great GFE experience. I am evening considering giving up DI as well. I have never been treated this way ever. Let make these girls welcome and hope someone doesn't figure out how to screw this up.

  15. #28

    Kerry

    Spent some time with Kerry. Great time. If you're a fan of big naturals, see her before she leaves Friday. Great service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape