Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27340

    White therapist

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardLeader18  [View Original Post]
    Still searching for a white massage therapist with big tits, not fat, who provides a solid fbsm and b2 b.

    Tried 2 this week. The 916 number on rub rankings. They had reviews on the other side and on PD. Total miss. Girl was horrid and room smelled so much like smoke I couldn't breathe. Avoid.

    Anastasia at eden. Solid teasing. But many negatives. Wouldn't take off top. Also rushed me out. Paid for an hour left at 30 minutes.

    I'll keeping looking and taking them for the team till I find my unicorn.
    The best experience I've had with a white therapist is in Bethesda at Bethesda therapeutic massage (google for address).

    There are 3 therapists (Sasha, Victoria, Lena): of the 3, Sasha has natural Ds. She gives a great massage, great edging and nice finish and allows nursing. No FS though.

    The MoCo forum has more details.

  2. #27339

    Qq 2

    His place is hit or miss when it comes to the girls. Sometimes they have firecrackers and other times they have duds. Today was a dud but wanted a massage so got an hour. Pretty decent rub. 30 min passed and then the flip. Kinda irked by the rush but she turned me over asked if I wanted a handshake. I told her yeah and pulled down the top of her dress to reveal some nice Bs with pointy brown nipples. Age beginning to take its toll with this one. Was enough to get the job done. Menu may be open for more as I've dined much better here in the past. But didn't want to partake in any dessert this time around. Hoping for younger winds to pass on by this place before I return.

  3. #27338

    Luna. Not the other

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean Luna or Tara opened a Shop. If Luna please let me know where.
    The Luna that does hair runs ads on Craigslist, beauty section "Haircuts, shoulder massage, falls church".

    I don't think she's the Luna from a while back that was in Annandale. My memory is footy about this one.

    Also don't know where her new shop is. She invited me but I don't need a haircut right now.

  4. #27337
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Specifically the Russian massage shops in and around Bethesda. They're more expensive than VA massage parlors, but you're more likely to find a therapist who meets your requirements. I haven't been for a while, so I don't have any specific recommendations. What I would do is spend some time walking around and visiting places to see if anyone catches your interest. What I've often done is drop in, tell them I'm thinking about scheduling sometime in the future, and take a business card. If you happen to find an attractive candidate you can ask if she's available and, if so, go for it right away.

    Parking can be an issue, even though there are a few parking garages. IIRC, some parking is free on weekends and later in the evening, but important to double-check. Also very important is that, with the current problems between Russia and Ukraine, you don't get into any kind of discussion about that. Emotions are high and such discussion would probably derail any sensual potential for the session. There are also some Ukrainian therapists so, if you're not sure, you could ask what city she's from. If she mentions some place you've never heard of, ask what big city it's closest to. The main idea here is to get a sense, in as discreet a way as possible, of who you're dealing with.

    During the massage itself, usually on the flip, you should politely ask if "full body" is available. Maybe she will give some clues before the flip, maybe she won't. But, either way, a HJ is available more often than not. About getting her topless, that might take a bit more work. You could start with OTC and, if she seems receptive, move to UTC and then move your hand around to her back and undo her bra clasp. I've had success doing those steps without saying a word. Let her nonverbal cues be your guide. If she doesn't resist or pull away, that's a sign to continue.

    It goes without saying that this is not an inexpensive way to go. But, if you're truly looking for an FSBM unicorn, you just might find her. B-2-B is a heavier lift and might require seeing the therapist outside of the parlor. Some of them will work out of their apartments on the side. Also, check out the MoCo forum for relevant reports. Good luck!
    Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, with where I live / work, Bethesda is too far for me to get too even on an infrequent basis.

  5. #27336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    You might try MoCo

    Quote Originally Posted by LizardLeader18  [View Original Post]
    Still searching for a white massage therapist with big tits, not fat, who provides a solid fbsm and b2 b.

    Tried 2 this week. The 916 number on rub rankings. They had reviews on the other side and on PD. Total miss. Girl was horrid and room smelled so much like smoke I couldn't breathe. Avoid.

    Anastasia at eden. Solid teasing. But many negatives. Wouldn't take off top. Also rushed me out. Paid for an hour left at 30 minutes.

    I'll keeping looking and taking them for the team till I find my unicorn.
    Specifically the Russian massage shops in and around Bethesda. They're more expensive than VA massage parlors, but you're more likely to find a therapist who meets your requirements. I haven't been for a while, so I don't have any specific recommendations. What I would do is spend some time walking around and visiting places to see if anyone catches your interest. What I've often done is drop in, tell them I'm thinking about scheduling sometime in the future, and take a business card. If you happen to find an attractive candidate you can ask if she's available and, if so, go for it right away.

    Parking can be an issue, even though there are a few parking garages. IIRC, some parking is free on weekends and later in the evening, but important to double-check. Also very important is that, with the current problems between Russia and Ukraine, you don't get into any kind of discussion about that. Emotions are high and such discussion would probably derail any sensual potential for the session. There are also some Ukrainian therapists so, if you're not sure, you could ask what city she's from. If she mentions some place you've never heard of, ask what big city it's closest to. The main idea here is to get a sense, in as discreet a way as possible, of who you're dealing with.

    During the massage itself, usually on the flip, you should politely ask if "full body" is available. Maybe she will give some clues before the flip, maybe she won't. But, either way, a HJ is available more often than not. About getting her topless, that might take a bit more work. You could start with OTC and, if she seems receptive, move to UTC and then move your hand around to her back and undo her bra clasp. I've had success doing those steps without saying a word. Let her nonverbal cues be your guide. If she doesn't resist or pull away, that's a sign to continue.

    It goes without saying that this is not an inexpensive way to go. But, if you're truly looking for an FSBM unicorn, you just might find her. B-2-B is a heavier lift and might require seeing the therapist outside of the parlor. Some of them will work out of their apartments on the side. Also, check out the MoCo forum for relevant reports. Good luck!

  6. #27335

    Still searching

    Still searching for a white massage therapist with big tits, not fat, who provides a solid fbsm and b2 b.

    Tried 2 this week. The 916 number on rub rankings. They had reviews on the other side and on PD. Total miss. Girl was horrid and room smelled so much like smoke I couldn't breathe. Avoid.

    Anastasia at eden. Solid teasing. But many negatives. Wouldn't take off top. Also rushed me out. Paid for an hour left at 30 minutes.

    I'll keeping looking and taking them for the team till I find my unicorn.

  7. #27334

    Yang guang alexandria

    This is the old Green for those that go back that far. Other than the name and presumably a new owner, not a lot has changed. I was met by a Chinese gal with c-cups who said she was 38 years old but I think closer to 48. It was. 5 for the half hour and she first asked for 1. 7 for FS. I offered 1. 0 to which she laughed. She then asked for 1. 5 and eventually we agreed on 1. 2. She left the room, came back and stripped, put on a cover and started some very enthusiastic head. Next came CG, and I finished in mish. She didn't speak much English but she definitely knows enough to talk dirty LOL. Afterwards she gave me her digits so maybe I didn't come off as too cheap with my negotiations. Or maybe she wants me to come back to get me go pay more haha.

    Side question: on the opposite side of the adjacent building is place called Aromatherapy Massage & skin care. Based on the name alone I'd wager this place is legit but the operating hours hint at possible extras. If the hours were ever a sign of anything. Wanted to ask if any of you gentlemen have visited this place and have more information. If not I might add this to the list for TOFTT.

  8. #27333

    Luna shop?

    Did you mean Luna or Tara opened a Shop. If Luna please let me know where.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoctor  [View Original Post]
    She recently opened a new shop.

  9. #27332

    998 new talent. Wawa

    The manager of 998 has such a good eye for talent. Mimi at 678 is such a treat, simply gorgeous ans lets just say she has some serious erotic skills. Left me shaking my head. New arrival from NY at 998 tomorrow after 12. If you know Wendy she (Wawa) is equivalent, so just imagine what you are in for. Just don't flood the gates. Want to keep 998 open and the awesome talent pool. By the way. The manager is simply gorgeous. Hard not to enjoy her looks and essence for sure.

    Happy mongering, stay safe and definitely keep your head on a swivel these days.

  10. #27331

    Anita

    I know Lisa but do you have any Intel on Anita?

    Quote Originally Posted by UnlikelyZero  [View Original Post]
    They are still open. Not sure why the phone isn't working but I'll let them know. They for whatever reason have also not been lighting up the open sign. As of yesterday it's Lisa and Anita working.

  11. #27330

    Hartland AT

    I walked in, paid the door fee, and went to my room. Amy came in, said hello, and said she'd be my masseuse today. I wanted to fuck her so bad, but she only offered a limited menu. Good focus on my cock and balls at first, not sure why she started like this (I guess LE check). We started with a very light massage and a quick flip. After we agreed on pricing, we were off to the races. Amy started with an HJ, then put the rubber on with her mouth and gave me a nice 10-minute CBJ with HJ assist, BLS, and gooch rubbing. She finished me off in a couple of minutes, and what a treat this was, for sure. Not sure she's down to fuck, but if she does, let me know.

  12. #27329

    Neighbor Door Recording

    Quote Originally Posted by Tapas  [View Original Post]
    As of Tuesday.
    I mentioned this better and no one finds it weird Tara neighbor is recording every visit she has.

    Big camera and recording in process on door to the left downstairs at her location.

  13. #27328

    Still open

    Quote Originally Posted by Scitor  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Eastern Foot Spa in FFX is closed temporarily or permanently? Phone goes directly to VM and VM is full.
    They are still open. Not sure why the phone isn't working but I'll let them know. They for whatever reason have also not been lighting up the open sign. As of yesterday it's Lisa and Anita working.

  14. #27327

    Tara is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Barlon  [View Original Post]
    Tara is usually my go to but she's out the country. Someone said Luna in falls church does it but she won't answer. Anybody know someone else? Much appreciated.
    As of Tuesday.

  15. #27326

    Zina

    She's back, add is on bedpage, there goes my paycheck.

    Looks 9/10.

    Attitude 9/10.

    Massage 4/10.

    Service 11/10.

    She's a really nice human being, gents please treat her like one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape