Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 13054
-
06-10-24 18:16 #9469Regular Member

Posts: 5Link?
Is there a link or phone number for this place?
Originally Posted by PeacH94
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-24 10:44 #9468Senior Member

Posts: 309Joy Thai Soa
Gents, I spend most of my time in OC and San Diego but I'll be in LA (Mid-Wilshire area) for a week in early July. A couple decades ago I worked up there several times per month and regularly saw a couple MILFy GILFy Thai ladies at Joy Thai Spa on SM Blvd just east of Western. Whether the shop's namesake or not, one lady was named Joy and the other went by Suzy. Both had well-developed oral skills, with Joy limited to the frank and beans and Suzy everything and anything from shoulders to toes. The only other better rim job I've ever received was from a long trek to Highland and an hour with Yumida.
Is Joy Thai Soa still there? Same (now extremely old) ladies? New talent with same skill set? I don't see any references in this forum going back through 2009. Might be a dead issue but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Keep it wet, boys!
-
06-08-24 08:41 #9467Senior Member

Posts: 166Visiting
Hey LA brothers, I'll be out in a couple weeks for my first visit since pandemic. I used to visit in 18 & 19, but sure much has changed. I can find the current spots by RTFF'ing, but can somebody DM me the going general tip rates at AMPs? Back then, it was house plus maybe $. 2 for CFS. Some spots were $. And it was 0. 4 for your standard finish with no upgrades. TIA if anyone can be so helpful, just want to show up with the general correct amts in hand, as I'm sure individual places and providers will try to negotiate off the basic.
-
06-08-24 02:01 #9466Senior Member

Posts: 132I found it. This chick looks good, but in 2021 before she took her hiatus Priscilla said she had a bad attitude, so no doubt she is even worse upon her return. I think I will give this place a miss.
Originally Posted by CalJammer
[View Original Post]
https://templeofbliss.com/therapists/isabella-moon/
-
06-07-24 20:16 #9465Senior Member

Posts: 132LAX Layover
My route shall be Luxe, Sabai, Castle.
Of these I am most intrigued by Castle. I will never make it there if there is anything promising en route. Ah well.
A while ago I read of a white woman tantric service. I shall search the threads.
-
06-06-24 02:55 #9464Senior Member

Posts: 87First of all don't bother mongering in Chinatown it sucks. All grannies working mostly and dingy / dirty rooms.
Originally Posted by OnTheGoInMco
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 20:12 #9463Senior Member

Posts: 108Merry Spa
Visiting from Florida and decided to try the "authentic" Asian massage experience by going to Merry Spa in China Town. The price was right at $50 for an hour body rub and the only one there when I arrived was the lady with the Lennon glasses that has been previously described. The massage was really "hard" and I was worried she injured a few internal organs with how hard she was pushing. I like hard massages but this was more on the "rough" side. Once we got to the flip I tried to make it clear what I wanted with pointing, etc with no luck. I guess based on previous reports I would have to be a bit more grabby which isn't really my style. Oh well! Fun to try new places either way!
-
06-05-24 14:24 #9462Senior Member

Posts: 556Sepulveda and La Tijera.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 12:55 #9461Senior Member

Posts: 422Where is this? Couldn't find anything with a Google search.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 11:21 #9460Senior Member

Posts: 556Luxe spa!!
Originally Posted by CalJammer
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-24 01:53 #9459Senior Member

Posts: 132LAX Action
Any good spots near LAX? Short layover as it were.
-
06-04-24 22:24 #9458Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 40My mistake
Yes, the store in La Puente is what I'm referring to, so my apologies for placing this in the wrong forum. I appreciate you catching this!
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-24 20:47 #9457Regular Member

Posts: 1GFE providers
Hey guys, any recommendations for GFE providers that looks like around 25 - 35 yrs old? Thanks in advance.
-
06-04-24 02:12 #9456Senior Member

Posts: 935Re: Red Apple mp
Are you talking about Red Apple mp in La Puente? Clarify for us. In case that's the case your post belongs on the San Gabriel Valley thread.
Originally Posted by NaughtyBlu
[View Original Post]
Mondo.
-
06-03-24 23:05 #9455Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Angel
I'm in town for a few weeks and stopped by my favorite spa last night on my way to my hotel (Garden Spa) and was lucky enough to draw a new girl named Angel or so I'm told. She had beautiful black hair that was nicely brushed and put up, big tits for an Asian girl. I decided to go back for 30 as it had been a long day and I was ready to get to my hotel and let me tell you, Angel did not disappoint. We basically went right into the shower where she dropped her knees and started blowing me like a long lost lover. She was going at it pretty rough and seem to be getting into it so I picked her up put it on the table and started fingering her vagina where I could tell she was getting really wet. We finished up and went back to the room where I flipped her over for doggy style and just pounded that sweet pussy for a good five minutes until I blew in the bag. She finished up with a light rub and I was out the door and off to my hotel for a great nights rest.
When I was walking out, 2 other girls introduced themselves to me and they were both really fucking hot. Looked like a natural beauty and I'm looking forward to coming back and trying her out in the next couple days. I'll report back when I do. Have fun and be safe, these women are amazing.









Reply With Quote






