Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 743 1243 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 26349
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22719

    Violet visit good and bad

    Had a visit with Violet today on Oklahoma. It's the second time I've had the pleasure. She's very friendly and while she definitely looks better in her pics, she's not hard to look at either. The first visit a few weeks ago she finished me off with bbjcim and it was one of the best I have had. No kidding. I thought I would visit today just for bbjcim and asked for 2 pops of just that. (That's how good it was.). That's the good.

    Today, when I arrived, she asked me to wait due to her neighbor taking in groceries. No problem. About a minute later, she says it's clear to pull in. I do and one of her neighbors was sitting outside in her car waiting on someone inside. I decide not to leave my car yet to keep down any suspicion. As I was sitting waiting, the neighbor tells the lady getting into the car that she (Violet was standing by the door waiting for me to come in) is a hooker. The lady said "no really?" Me hearing this decide to park somewhere else and walk up to keep my plates from being recorded or anything else. I parked just down the alley near a store. Just my luck, one of the workers was out and saw me get out and start walking to the alley and he yells to me saying its private parking and for customers. This is not going well. I should have just left but I decided, screw it. I wanted that delicious bbjcim. I went back to the house / apartment. She knew what the neighbor said and seemed agitated about it. I was a bit nervous with all of this. I received my agreed to service but it was not nearly as good as the first time around.

    Conclusion. She's a nice girl. Worth a visit. Will I go back? No. Not with neighbor and not with the crappy parking. I don't have an ad for her but she's got dyed red hair and goes by violet.

  2. #22718

    Anyone?

    Anyone have info on this one? Says she's located NW Milwaukee. TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/894670486857

  3. #22717

    Anyone?

    Anyone have info on this one? Says she's located NW Milwaukee. TIA.

  4. #22716
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I was afraid my car would get hit or stolen. Very sketchy neighborhood.
    Where about is she located?

  5. #22715
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Maddie wants 300 for a quick visit. Ouch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/205998453302
    Are people really paying 300 and up for a 300 pound mess? I don't get it stop paying these ridiculous prices for a person that should give us money.

  6. #22714

    Milwaukee for a night

    Visiting from Chicago and was trying to research what's available. Is there anyone actually worth seeing? Type is attractive girls in their 20's. Early 30's. Fetishes do not include gunpoint play or theft. Thanks!

  7. #22713

    Near Silk

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeChance  [View Original Post]
    Texting with this one seems real. She is on the Northside by Silk. Just thought I would check if anyone has met her. The Northside is about 45 minutes from me. Don't want to waste my time to get ghosted.
    There's a very, very good chance "near Silk" means one of those horrible notels on Appleton Av near Silver Spring.

    HS.

  8. #22712

    Brittany & Lolli Pop Duo

    Has anyone seen this duo? That started posting as a duo recently.

    It seems they both been around awhile as singles. Think Lolli Pop might be Lola.

  9. #22711

    New Girl?

    Texting with this one seems real. She is on the Northside by Silk. Just thought I would check if anyone has met her. The Northside is about 45 minutes from me. Don't want to waste my time to get ghosted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240606-152622_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #22710

    Warning: Massage Only

    This one will only give you a massage and that's not her in the pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/981625735778

  11. #22709

  12. #22708

    Lexi moved to the North side

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/228816378162

    This one move to the other side of the stadium. Very guarded and mechanical.

  13. #22707

    Stays in the hood

    Quote Originally Posted by SSMan  [View Original Post]
    This one has peeked my attention. Seems nice and responsive with pics and info, but I am curious if anoyone has any info about her. Feel free to pm me if you wish. Thanks so much!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/263247848261
    I was afraid my car would get hit or stolen. Very sketchy neighborhood.

  14. #22706

    GPS. 300 bucks for a qv

    Maddie wants 300 for a quick visit. Ouch.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/205998453302

  15. #22705
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    These don't reflect how bad she looks in real life, she's very nice and witty, but has scars from scabs all over, she's usually so skinny she looks dead, not an attractive twat either, I'm a visual guy and ewwf.
    As in most cases, she does not look as good in-person as in the pics. I saw her recently and was happy with the services I received, but I would not pay the FS prices she is asking. If you're looking for that I would suggest negotiating, YMMV. Clean, safe location. If she cleaned herself up she would be a smoke show, and had a great personality as well. Sad what addiction can do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape