Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #14441

    A few I'm talking to.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-d39aca7859d6

    Wants 500 ppm. Looks good but out of my range. I haven't tried to negotiate.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-f5af58dc9ae4

    Been talking to this one for a while now. Have yet to meet in person. Wanted 350 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-a9f8846c182f

    I like the fact she's bisexual but informed me she's going through a situation and doesn't want to add new people into her life. But she's always online.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72551088

    Any info on her would be greatly appreciated. Is ok with 250 ppm, says she's a fun girl.

  2. #14440

    Sensualbaby

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-27826c3447ed

    I thought this one has been reviewed before but can't seem to find the review. Wants 300 and also has another female that can come along for the fun.

  3. #14439

    Be Skeptical

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    Some women in seeking only want to offline communicate via WhatsApp or.

    Telegram or signal! They are don't want to text to burner phone or free text app.

    Or Snapchat. Have you guys encountered that? Seems like some scammers? Who want to get.

    Our real phone numbers?
    I avoid the ones who refuse to text & instead insist on Whatsapp or Telegram. Those are girls in foreign countries who you will never meet in person.

  4. #14438
    Quote Originally Posted by LGSeeking  [View Original Post]
    I use my Mac / iPhone and Safari to access this site. Recently when I get to the home page and click on "Forum" or "Atlanta", the screen blinks very quickly with a red background. Blinsk so fast I cannot see what it is. But the only way I can get access is via Chrome on the Mac. I ran Clean My Mac including deep scan and found nothing. Looked at my Privacy settings and saw no issues.

    Anyone else experiencing this?
    Yes, same issue. However, if you hit the forward tab / page button it works fine. Apparently the correct screen pops up and then goes back to previous page.

  5. #14437

    Telegram / signal

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingHead  [View Original Post]
    Whatsapp & telegram are popular outside of the US, whatsapp is fine if you can verify with a call which I did with a girl this week.

    I get very few for snapchat, its almost like privilege to get in their snaps, the ones who do let you in usually will send a lot of nudes. I have a girl from Savannah who I see 2 x a year who I get snaps from & almost all are nudes.
    I haven't been in the SB game. But I assumed that ads posted for bodyrubs or escorts were a scam if they included telegram or signal. Am I wrong about that?

  6. #14436

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SalvatoreIttup  [View Original Post]
    Looks to me that she is the "male cousin" tbh.
    Jaja (in english).

  7. #14435
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    Some women in seeking only want to offline communicate via WhatsApp or.

    Telegram or signal! They are don't want to text to burner phone or free text app.

    Or Snapchat. Have you guys encountered that? Seems like some scammers? Who want to get.

    Our real phone numbers?
    Whatsapp & telegram are popular outside of the US, whatsapp is fine if you can verify with a call which I did with a girl this week.

    I get very few for snapchat, its almost like privilege to get in their snaps, the ones who do let you in usually will send a lot of nudes. I have a girl from Savannah who I see 2 x a year who I get snaps from & almost all are nudes.

  8. #14434

    Some women

    Some women in seeking only want to offline communicate via WhatsApp or.

    Telegram or signal! They are don't want to text to burner phone or free text app.

    Or Snapchat. Have you guys encountered that? Seems like some scammers? Who want to get.

    Our real phone numbers?

  9. #14433
    Quote Originally Posted by LGSeeking  [View Original Post]
    I use my Mac / iPhone and Safari to access this site. Recently when I get to the home page and click on "Forum" or "Atlanta", the screen blinks very quickly with a red background. Blinsk so fast I cannot see what it is. But the only way I can get access is via Chrome on the Mac. I ran Clean My Mac including deep scan and found nothing. Looked at my Privacy settings and saw no issues.

    Anyone else experiencing this?
    Same issue here!

  10. #14432
    Quote Originally Posted by LGSeeking  [View Original Post]
    Have something set up with this curvy freak. She is traveling from Iowa to Florida according to her profile. I was thinking of hosting her at my corporate apartment. Then she says she is traveling with her male cousin. I said that's a bit "sketch". Her reply was "pick me up or send Uber. Search of her text number (516-xxxx410) revealed nothing.

    She has agreed to come over and spend the night (all valuables are in the gun safe) for a meal, a little partying, and I have to take her to a car wash so she can give me a BJ (her fantasy), but wants to just fuck all night. Cost is an undefined few hundred.

    I am tired of one and done's and was just looking for a woman that would let me take them to pound town, and then in the middle of the night and then in the morning.

    Thoughts?
    Looks to me that she is the "male cousin" tbh.

  11. #14431
    Quote Originally Posted by LGSeeking  [View Original Post]
    I use my Mac / iPhone and Safari to access this site. Recently when I get to the home page and click on "Forum" or "Atlanta", the screen blinks very quickly with a red background. Blinsk so fast I cannot see what it is. But the only way I can get access is via Chrome on the Mac. I ran Clean My Mac including deep scan and found nothing. Looked at my Privacy settings and saw no issues.
    Yes something is up with safari. There is a way to change your settings on safari to make you access the site again but you can still access it through google chrome or other browsers. You can read it about in the general thread some posts down as I was the first to bring this up two or three weeks ago. Don't know what happened with safari and this site but just turn off fraudulent site warnings in settings once you go to safari on your iPhone or Mac.

  12. #14430

    Unable to access Sugar Baby sub-site with Safari?

    I use my Mac / iPhone and Safari to access this site. Recently when I get to the home page and click on "Forum" or "Atlanta", the screen blinks very quickly with a red background. Blinsk so fast I cannot see what it is. But the only way I can get access is via Chrome on the Mac. I ran Clean My Mac including deep scan and found nothing. Looked at my Privacy settings and saw no issues.

    Anyone else experiencing this?

  13. #14429

    Domin8 me515,36

    Have something set up with this curvy freak. She is traveling from Iowa to Florida according to her profile. I was thinking of hosting her at my corporate apartment. Then she says she is traveling with her male cousin. I said that's a bit "sketch". Her reply was "pick me up or send Uber. Search of her text number (516-xxxx410) revealed nothing.

    She has agreed to come over and spend the night (all valuables are in the gun safe) for a meal, a little partying, and I have to take her to a car wash so she can give me a BJ (her fantasy), but wants to just fuck all night. Cost is an undefined few hundred.

    I am tired of one and done's and was just looking for a woman that would let me take them to pound town, and then in the middle of the night and then in the morning.

    Thoughts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Domin8me51.jpg‎  

  14. #14428
    Quote Originally Posted by ReffingMan94  [View Original Post]
    Met this one last week and had a fun time. She's a bbw MILF that's really into massage and pleasing her man.

    Cute face and huge rack, met her at a restaurant in Norcross for a drink and then went to her place for a hot sensual massage and everything bare.

    No anal but sucked me to completion and had an intense orgasm of her own.

    Gave 250 for the session.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-03d6d369f694
    Have any contact info you could share?

  15. #14427
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    The reason you keep getting banned is b / c you are violating the TOS. Read all of the cautions mentioned in this thread and other sugar threads concerning how you contact women on the site and you will have no problems. I have had two profiles, paid off and on, for several years, and have never had any significant problems.

    Your current profile seems to me to be a lost cause. I would start over. And, read the recommendations of guys who have gotten banned concerning getting back on the site and hiding the fact that you were on there before w / a different profile. You need to change as much as possible, photos, profile content, IP address, VPN, MAC address, method of payment, electronic device, browser.
    There is an extension called ghostery which will block all trackers a site inserts into your browser, add it to your browser before you create a new profile.

    https://www.ghostery.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape