Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 183 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #970

    Hey doc

    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm1933  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't take a genius to figure out that these photos imply more than a platonic experience.
    Well, I am not a gynecologist. But happy to take a look!

  2. #969

    Comfort v Companion

    Quote Originally Posted by RochNRoll  [View Original Post]
    I was seeing a Cuddle Comfort cutie on a regular basis and saw her on Cuddle Companion also. Her rates are double from the Comfort site. Asked her about it and she said that Companion charges a lot more for her to advertise there. So if you see one that's on both sites that you want to hire, use Comfort as she will get a bigger piece of the pie for the first booking.
    Thank you for the heads up my friend.

    Good to know.

    Hoping to connect with this cutie in the coming weeks.

    I'm in the hotel business so this definitely helps with accommodations.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CuddleMyMind

  3. #968

    Cuddle Companion

    Quote Originally Posted by JjNewTampa  [View Original Post]
    So I have been futzing around on Cuddle Comfort and will be pulling the trigger on a session soon when I'm on the road next week.

    Though now I have come across Cuddle Companion and the cuddlers on their site seem to have a more open menu.

    Anyone have experience with Cuddle Companion?

    Cheers.

    J.
    I was seeing a Cuddle Comfort cutie on a regular basis and saw her on Cuddle Companion also. Her rates are double from the Comfort site. Asked her about it and she said that Companion charges a lot more for her to advertise there. So if you see one that's on both sites that you want to hire, use Comfort as she will get a bigger piece of the pie for the first booking.

  4. #967

    Cuddle

    So I have been futzing around on Cuddle Comfort and will be pulling the trigger on a session soon when I'm on the road next week.

    Though now I have come across Cuddle Companion and the cuddlers on their site seem to have a more open menu.

    Anyone have experience with Cuddle Companion?

    Cheers.

    J.

  5. #966

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by RochNRoll  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her? Twice over the last couple of months I've visited her profile and both times she messaged me asking if I "like what I see". Maybe it's code for a "ready for a good time"?
    I have seen her a few times, she is very sweet and will let you play if she is cool with you. Be nice and she is very open. Great kisser and more!!

  6. #965
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm1933  [View Original Post]
    I went back and forth with her for a while and got the impression that she was selling me something that she wouldn't end up delivering. So I passed, but I may have made a mistake. I seem to remember someone on here saying she is platonic and someone else saying he had fucked her. Could be YMMV situation.
    This is the same impression that I got. We went back and forth A LOT over text. There was near nude pics, some sexting but she was never able to actually meet. My guess is there might be more on the table but she's likely going to tease the hell out of you in the process.

  7. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by RochNRoll  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her? Twice over the last couple of months I've visited her profile and both times she messaged me asking if I "like what I see". Maybe it's code for a "ready for a good time"?
    I went back and forth with her for a while and got the impression that she was selling me something that she wouldn't end up delivering. So I passed, but I may have made a mistake. I seem to remember someone on here saying she is platonic and someone else saying he had fucked her. Could be YMMV situation.

  8. #963

    CuddlemyMind

    Quote Originally Posted by RochNRoll  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her? Twice over the last couple of months I've visited her profile and both times she messaged me asking if I "like what I see". Maybe it's code for a "ready for a good time"?
    Go for it report back.

  9. #962

    CuddlemyMind

    Has anyone met her? Twice over the last couple of months I've visited her profile and both times she messaged me asking if I "like what I see". Maybe it's code for a "ready for a good time"?

  10. #961

    Rykkci And lexbaby

    I have seen both of them. They both platonic services, at least they were with me.

  11. #960

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAladinSir  [View Original Post]
    My thoughts on her exactly. Fuck I wish there was confirmation of more with her.
    Haven't seen her, but as always one mongers experience might not be the same for the next guy.

  12. #959
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm1933  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't take a genius to figure out that these photos imply more than a platonic experience.
    My thoughts on her exactly. Fuck I wish there was confirmation of more with her.

  13. #958
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, if you book w / someone on CC expecting extras based on their pictures alone, you kinda deserve to be laughed at.
    It doesn't take a genius to figure out that these photos imply more than a platonic experience.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails lex.jpg‎   Lex 2.png‎   Lex the f-b 3.png‎  

  14. #957
    Honestly, if you book w / someone on CC expecting extras based on their pictures alone, you kinda deserve to be laughed at.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm1933  [View Original Post]
    These girls like Lexbaby who post photos with their pierced tongues hanging out like they are ready to lick your dick. They're using that to getting booked and then laughing at us. They disgust me.

    Here are three CC photos of Lexbaby who it turns out is 100% platonic.

  15. #956

    Chevelle Love

    Has anyone seen Chevelle Love? She looks fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape