Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 3186
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2991

    Little Mami

    Everyone's favorite SW has been released a couple days ago. She may not be active on the streets right now due to the risk of getting arrested again.

    I hope she has cleaned up a lot. Last year, she was looking pretty rough.

  2. #2990
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Hi thanks for the report been thinking about trying a SW but haven't yet how do you know if it's not a cop? Seems like a lot of talk of picking up girls in the day where do you go and not be noticed? Thanks can dm if you want.
    Apologies for the late response but I don't have much of answer for you besides she showed me hers and I showed her mine and we went from there.

  3. #2989

    Victoria Older Latino SW

    Picked up Victoria, tonight about 6 pm, It was colder and she was the only one I found. She is a bit older, likely close to 50. Picked her up On D, near Alger. Went to my fave spot and got a BBBJ, it was great, with swallow. She never let up for a second and was taking the entire thing. I will repeat if I see her again. Gave her. 4.

  4. #2988

    Rachel

    I picked up Rachel, the cute blonde with vitiligo and drug scabs, down on Division. BJ for 30. I grabbed her number if anyone is looking.

  5. #2987
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    I picked up my first SW today. And man was I shook. I almost gave up after about 20 minutes but a Latina in a white dress caught my attention. Couldn't tell if she was walking or if she was just making a store run. Swooped around about 5 minutes later to see if she was still out and she was actually waving at traffic LOL I ended up picking her up and filling
    her mouth with my babies for 2 Jacksons. She was pretty paranoid and kept asking me if I was LE and where I worked but overall not bad for a blow and go. Prolly around late 30's early 40's would be my guess with nice thick thighs and Ass. Offered me her number but I declined. Might try and find her again in the future to try the kitty which she quoted would be 3 Jacksons.
    Hi thanks for the report been thinking about trying a SW but haven't yet how do you know if it's not a cop? Seems like a lot of talk of picking up girls in the day where do you go and not be noticed? Thanks can dm if you want.

  6. #2986

    Friday Sightings. Leonard and Division

    Unfortunately I had to retire do to some health issues but I still find myself near the strolls for work, Friday around 1 pm saw Kayleigh on Leonard near the Advance Auto Parts store. Haven't seen any reports on her or Leonard in a long time. She was one of the hotter SWs on Leonard back 4 or 5 yrs ago. Looked like she had pink hair, she was sitting down so couldn't tell if body is still on point. Around 3 pm I saw a slim brunette in a lime green summer dress on Division walking south towards Hall. Decent little figure, she may have had a wig on. As I headed south of Divison after a stop, she was heading back north so I'm guessing she stays a few blocks in each direction from Hall. Curious anyone see Kayleigh recently. I know Amanda W is in jail at the moment, she also was popular on Leonard 4 or 5 yrs ago when she was in her early 20's.

  7. #2985

    Brenda On the D between A and B

    I picked up my first SW today. And man was I shook. I almost gave up after about 20 minutes but a Latina in a white dress caught my attention. Couldn't tell if she was walking or if she was just making a store run. Swooped around about 5 minutes later to see if she was still out and she was actually waving at traffic LOL I ended up picking her up and filling her mouth with my babies for 2 Jacksons. She was pretty paranoid and kept asking me if I was LE and where I worked but overall not bad for a blow and go. Prolly around late 30's early 40's would be my guess with nice thick thighs and Ass. Offered me her number but I declined. Might try and find her again in the future to try the kitty which she quoted would be 3 Jacksons.

  8. #2984

    2 streetwalkers - 2 Will not repeats

    Picked up two streetwalkers today, the first was around 330 pm Just North of Hall on Division. She is a WSW with dyed res hair, goes by the name of Tori. She has decent tits and not ugly. Thats where the good news stops. Gave a very lackluster BBBJ to start for about 40 seconds and then wanted me to jerk it off. No Thank You, I can do that for free. She was all concerned about LEO even though I have a secluded spot where I can spot any vehicles from a ways off.

    The 2nd was a Very light skin BSW who looked to be about 18-20, she was 1 block North of Alger on Division at 4 pm. She was very nice looking with B cups but as soon as I picked her up I knew this wasnt going to go well. She seemed to be high and was pulling at the skin on her arm. I went thru with it at my usual spot. She said she would catch, her BBBU was also very lackluster But I did manage to cum, she jumped back and spit the first shot on my shirt. Damn shame as she is the best looking SW I have picked up in ages. I advise to avoid both.

  9. #2983
    Yea, mid day. Between Burton and Alger.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    Do you remember the time and location? Some SWers have predictable times that they are out.

  10. #2982
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeze1  [View Original Post]
    Little WSW out today. Looked very nice. Green leggings black halter. Blonde carrying a bag. Someone beat me to it. Was it anyone here? She looked TGTBT.
    Do you remember the time and location? Some SWers have predictable times that they are out.

  11. #2981

    Little thing

    Little WSW out today. Looked very nice. Green leggings black halter. Blonde carrying a bag. Someone beat me to it. Was it anyone here? She looked TGTBT.

  12. #2980
    Ended up swooping her up. Kristen. Had 2 dreams. First one was ok. Second one was bad to say the least. Loves her candy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Comrad  [View Original Post]
    I think I know who are talking about, I picked her up a while back. Wide open menu and very good service. Actually coherent enough to carry on a conversation. I picked her up on the D, near the party store between 28 & B.

  13. #2979
    I've noticed some regular activity along Division lately, but I easily pass on 90% of the ladies. Today I spotted one I've never seen before, a tall BSW with short blond hair. South of Burton by a few blocks. Her name is Tiffany and I'm very happy to have met her. Later 30's with some baby damage and smaller tits, but her ass is great. Starting groping my dick and then playing with herself while we were driving. Found a spot to get comfy and she gave an awesome bbjcim. This girl is a demon, she enjoys sucking and gets sloppy without any coaching. Picked up a different BSW recently named Shay. Too many rules and not friendly, avoid. She'll be wearing sunglasses, shorter and kind of thick. GL out there.

  14. #2978

    Regret

    Quote Originally Posted by PaperClips  [View Original Post]
    I'm actually quite surprised that anyone on this site would pay to see his videos and or pictures. The SW that he has been with aren't easy on the eyes.

    Even when little Mami was at her worst she still looked better than some of his pick ups. And he said she was disgusting but was still better looking.
    I was trying to get him to tell me the name of his xvideo channel. I should have known better, especially since he literally has his handle stating he's a liar.

  15. #2977
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler85  [View Original Post]
    I openly admit that I paid his request and he ghosted me. Never again will I fall for that.
    I'm actually quite surprised that anyone on this site would pay to see his videos and or pictures. The SW that he has been with aren't easy on the eyes.

    Even when little Mami was at her worst she still looked better than some of his pick ups. And he said she was disgusting but was still better looking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape