Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 846 1346 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32160

    Tried them all.

    I think she had a different number on each site, but I tried them all.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch  [View Original Post]
    Try this link, different number.

    https://tryst.link/escort/therealjazz23

  2. #32159

    Not too friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCouch  [View Original Post]
    Try this link, different number.

    https://tryst.link/escort/therealjazz23
    I had a weird interaction with this one. Interested to hear the feedback from a visit.

  3. #32158

    Jazzy

    Try this link, different number.

    https://tryst.link/escort/therealjazz23

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/171007371

    So for a couple of days now I'll set up a date with this chick and then she asks me to text her from a real number. I do, then crickets? Anyone else?

  4. #32157

    Jazzy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/171007371

    So for a couple of days now I'll set up a date with this chick and then she asks me to text her from a real number. I do, then crickets? Anyone else?

  5. #32156
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    The other girl in the photos. Almost positive that's her younger sister who may be new to the game. The mom used to be in the game as well. Family affair.
    It's not her sister, but if it gets your rocks they're probably willing to play pretend.

  6. #32155

    Moe?

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one yesterday and again today. She's put on a few pounds from state sponsored vacation. She is confident in her skills and sexy in a dirty way. She sucked the soul out of me and didn't disappoint on 2nd visit.

    Reasonable rates. Off Willis Rd today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170905181#.
    I hit her up. She says her name is White Girl Moe and is quoting $250 for a qv BBBJ.

    This sound right LOL?

  7. #32154

    Mo country girl (not really)

    Saw this one yesterday and again today. She's put on a few pounds from state sponsored vacation. She is confident in her skills and sexy in a dirty way. She sucked the soul out of me and didn't disappoint on 2nd visit.

    Reasonable rates. Off Willis Rd today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170905181#.

  8. #32153

    Joining the club

    I've been on here for a while but this is my first post, so Hello everyone! I took the plunge and decided to join the Asian GFE club so I figured I would report on the new talent. I initially was going to see Mizuki, but yesterday was her last day. I was told two new girls were on the way, and went with one of them. Ami. Photos are fairly accurate, but definitely not a D cup. B at the most, but youthful with large eraser nipples. Service was good and similar to some of the other reports on the board. She was very accommodating. BBBJ, LFK, 69, DATY. She was definitely talkative with a bubbly laugh, but not to the point of being an issue. English was so-so, but good thing there is google translate. She said she will be going to DC tomorrow, so I guess this was just a quick stop for her.

  9. #32152
    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to this Pepper? I hope not. She was one of the best dreams I've had the last time I've seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170880853
    The other girl in the photos. Almost positive that's her younger sister who may be new to the game. The mom used to be in the game as well. Family affair.

  10. #32151
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    I'm crazy about Emma. She comes over my house after work and we get in my hottub. We always wind up fucking on my back deck. I love having sex outside. I'm sure my neighbors are jealously watching. Emma gave me permission to use her pic, so I'm not breaking any of Siren's rules. She covered her face because of the face recognition apps out there. High-class, drug-free, in school to be a special education teacher.

    https://sirensva.com/
    I'm trying to schedule an appt with the girl in this picture, but she was booked Friday and Saturday night. Is SirensVa.com pretty slow on Sunday nights or should I book an appt for next week? I've seen her once before and I'm dying for more.

    https://sirensva.com/

  11. #32150

    New Visitors GFE

    I was hoping she would visit this week, Aiko on top of my list.

    https://asiangfeclub.com/wp-content/...0517131057.jpg

  12. #32149

    Bee?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170162357

    Just made it back to RVA and trying to get up to speed. Any info on this Bee? Name kinda short so not sure how to search. Looking for good BBBJ in the area. Might hit up Staxx again.

  13. #32148

    Big hips and blue eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by ZayLe  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170876463

    Anyone seen this one? Felt like she was reviewed in here before never texted back.
    I seen her last year a few times. She does not look like pics, hygiene not the greatest, and she was a dead fish. But for the donation at time you could run every opening LOL. She has monkey issues so communication sucks now.

  14. #32147
    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to this Pepper? I hope not. She was one of the best dreams I've had the last time I've seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170880853
    Yes her!! Those pictures were 40 pounds ago.

  15. #32146

    Ths Pepper? Swallowing Swords?

    Are you referring to this Pepper? I hope not. She was one of the best dreams I've had the last time I've seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170880853

    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    Set up a date with Pepper meeting her off of parham. Got to the spot and those pictures are outdated. She should be called bell pepper because that's what she's shaped like. I walked in and walked right back out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape